What would raven's blog say today?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What would Raven's Blog say today:

Hey, it's me the Rave. I've come such a long way in the last year and a half. I'm working for a top selling Cycle company and I'm really improving my skills that I've worked so hard to hone. I've turned the Company around and I have improved sales drastically and hey, someday I will probably own the company.

Life has taken such a wonderful turn for me. I'm really wiping out all my debts and working really hard and have my own place and starting my own company. I'm the CEO of Mountain Sports Gear and my drive and my ambition is what has gotten me to the place I am today.

Life as a widower has been really good to me. No more ties that bind. The ladies love the the single Dad routine. How can anyone refuse a widower who can travel whenever he wants.

Got rid of the VX but will be getting another one soon, that's even more tricked out. Just looking for the one that will put all others to shame. I think the new VX will be even better than the last, which I'm sure will put every other VX out there to shame. I'm sure the ladies will flip out over it. Who can refuse a guy with a VX and a kid.

I've entered a Triathalon, which of course, you know the Rave will win, because everything is going my way now. I'm the Man.

Just think, just a short while ago, I was up to my eyeballs in debt, married, living away from my Mommy, now I'm really getting somewhere.

The Rave

---------
ps Above is my thoughts on what his blog would say today on Janet's Birthday.

terminatrixator said:

Hey, it's me the Rave. I've come such a long way in the last year and a half. I'm working for a top selling Cycle company and I'm really improving my skills that I've worked so hard to hone. I've turned the Company around and I have improved sales drastically and hey, someday I will probably own the company.

Life has taken such a wonderful turn for me. I'm really wiping out all my debts and working really hard and have my own place and starting my own company. I'm the CEO of Mountain Sports Gear and my drive and my ambition is what has gotten me to the place I am today.

Life as a widower has been really good to me. No more ties that bind. The ladies love the the single Dad routine. How can anyone refuse a widower who can travel whenever he wants.

Got rid of the VX but will be getting another one soon, that's even more tricked out. Just looking for the one that will put all others to shame. I think the new VX will be even better than the last, which I'm sure will put every other VX out there to shame. I'm sure the ladies will flip out over it. Who can refuse a guy with a VX and a kid.

I've entered a Triathalon, which of course, you know the Rave will win, because everything is going my way now. I'm the Man.

Just think, just a short while ago, I was up to my eyeballs in debt, married, living away from my Mommy, now I'm really getting somewhere.

The Rave

---------
Wow - it sounds like something he would write. Raven is soooo clueless!!

terminatrixator said:

The Rave

---------
That blog is alittle scary Term....you sound exactly like him!

ewwwinteresting said:
That blog is alittle scary Term....you sound exactly like him!
That's quite scary indeed.

Unfortunately, we have had plenty of time to get to know Raven and have spent a lot of time armchair analyzing him. He's a sociopath, and the label fits like a glove. Take what a normal person that is not a sociopath would say and say the opposite, you then have Raven, Michael Peterson, Scott Peterson and so many just like them.

Just read the Mock Blog and it sounds dead on to me. Oh, bad choice of words there, sorry. :eek:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back