Whatever Happened to.....

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ivy said:
There were photos of Burke skateboarding. He appeared to be quite good at it.
We have a skate park in our town, but you're not going to see any 17 year olds at it. Around here that kind of activity is for jr. high kids and under.

In my town, if Burke is 17 and still skating, it tells me he's a real backwards geek.

Shylock said:
We have a skate park in our town, but you're not going to see any 17 year olds at it. Around here that kind of activity is for jr. high kids and under.

In my town, if Burke is 17 and still skating, it tells me he's a real backwards geek.

Heck I saw a boy/man about 22 years old on a skateboard, being towed by a large dog.

A person whose emotion, and overwork, and doing too much for whatever reason, busy busy, is a prime candidate for 'losing' it over 'just one more thing'. Could be bedwetting or choose a reason.

I personally believe this murder was done to cover someones behind over JBR telling on them, over perhaps deviant sexual events. In the beginning of Schillers book as I recall, I donut have the book any longer, JonBenet talking with the caretaker of the Ramsey lawn, and saying something to the effect about roses, and do they know their thorns hurt. Hmmm.

I hope wherever the Pughs are, they have mended their personal personna created by the Ramseys. A check indeed for $2,000.00 for LHP, it should have been 'prepared and left in a prominent place for Mrs. Pugh.

The fact that it was not, speaks volumes to me, about who did what on that murder night.

Mrs. Ramsey speaking so personally to Mrs. Pugh about sex indicates to me a regard for Mrs. Pugh. Did Mrs. Ramsey disregard friendships when they no longer served her purposes? IF NOT why was the check not prepared and ready for her household friend?

Camper said:
Heck I saw a boy/man about 22 years old on a skateboard, being towed by a large dog.
I should have been a little clearer in my statement. We have a nice paved path nearby that runs for about 10 miles down a scenic river. I've seen adults in their 30's and 40's on that path roller blading.

No adult uses the skate park however. That's a place little kids go.

Camper said:

My grandson, living with me, gave up skateboards last year at age 15. Yet the kids have an uncle who continued trick bicycle riding into his twenties, making a living from endorsements. "The Butcher" gave it up this year when a child came along -- so who knows when a young person is ready to hang it up?

JMO

Shylock said:

Most of the skater kids in my town are between the ages of 13 and 17, but there are some really good skateboarders around town who are upwards of 21 who will probably still be skating when they are 30. Tony Hawk will be 36 in May, and he's arguably the most popular professional skateboarder in existence. I think most pro skateboarders are between like 18 and 28. Granted, you have to be really frickin' good to have a shot at a pro skateboarding career. Sorry if this is off-topic...

I strongly suspect this sudden interest in bringing a skatepark to Charlevoix has less to do with giving boys (the overwhelming majority of skateboarders) something to occupy their time, and more to do with John Ramsey's political need to involve his name in something which contributes to the Charlevoix community. At this point, every single thing John involves his name with is to be interpreted as furthering his political ambitions.

Camper said:
Mrs. Ramsey speaking so personally to Mrs. Pugh about sex indicates to me a regard for Mrs. Pugh. Did Mrs. Ramsey disregard friendships when they no longer served her purposes? IF NOT why was the check not prepared and ready for her household friend?
Interesting question, Camper. Yes, I think trying to frame Linda could be considered "disregarding a friendship." Clearly, Pugh was the Ramseys' first intended framee:

From JonBenet The Police Files:

ST: John, I've noticed you made a comment on the 26th about this being an inside job. But if this was someone that you know who did this, who would have had the best opportunity to have come into your home and move throughout your home and write a note on a pad in your home, to have done this?

JR: Well, that morning we had certainly focused on the cleaning lady. I mean she had free reign of our house, she had a key, she had . . . worked there on Thanksgiving weekend when we were out of town. There had been some very bizarre behavior. Shortly before we left town, she called and asked Patsy if she could borrow some money, and Patsy said yes. And then she called, I think it was Saturday, and was crying and had had a fight with her sister, and Patsy said her sister was really mean and she hadn't paid her rent and she threw her out of the house. And, ah, that was my first suspicion. And based on the room was just such an out-of-the-way place that, I just don't think anybody could have walked in off the street...
p. 127-128.

"Bizarre behavior"? lol... that's pretty funny coming from John Ramsey. Anyway, I guess people of John's status think it's "bizarre" when the little people get upset about money and need to ask for a loan.

These dirtbags tried to pin this on Linda from the get-go.

LHP did not need to murder JonBenet, why not just take Patsy's checkbook and write checks for all that she needed, since she most likely knew where the checkbook was also, duh.

Poor John, inside job indeed. Well lets name all who were inside that night that we know of, hmmm, there was John, Patsy, JonBenet and Burke. Did I forget anyone?

My son is 26 and still skates...he met Tony Hawk when he was 11.

Jonbenet wanted to be an olympic ice-skater but Patsy had other plans for her. Never no mention of ice-skating lessons...

Nice camper Camper...long time no hear. Miss you to pieces!

Camper said:
LHP did not need to murder JonBenet, why not just take Patsy's checkbook and write checks for all that she needed, since she most likely knew where the checkbook was also, duh.

Poor John, inside job indeed. Well lets name all who were inside that night that we know of, hmmm, there was John, Patsy, JonBenet and Burke. Did I forget anyone?
Exactly...nope, you didn't miss a thing/thought! Did you see/watch them on LKL the other nite? What a toot/programming in progess IMHO... :silenced:

p.s. surely we are to think it was "the monster" ... WITHIN ya think?

Thanks Toltec, you too.

Blazeboy, I ALWAYS tune into LKL to see who the guest/s is/are. That show slipped my memory, I was out for the entire evening, dinner and etc, that night!!

Whut did the 'couple' espouse? Was JR using the show as a political vehicle? IF so, what did he offer as his expertise in running for office?

I also thought PR was on her last pegs 'again', how did she look?

Sprocket said:
Well that says a lot. And what would "logic" be to you?

JonBenet, that perfect child... wet the bed... chronically. This is a documented fact of this case. 15% of children over the age of 5 have a bedwetting problem.

http://www.familymanagement.com/facts/english/facts18.html

Toilet training & bedwetting issues are common problems where parents can and do lose their temper. To say that this issue could NEVER have happened in the Ramsey household is, imho, to live on the river DENIAL....

Another wet bed -------> Rage, anger, ------> Accident ------> cover-up

I can't tell you how many newstories Ive read about a child being killed (in a "fit of rage") over a toileting issue BUT since usually the stories seem to involve a certain class of people shall we say and the murderer is the father/stepfather/mom's boyfriend scenario I think alot of people,esp. the majority of our society who are still under the false assumption that just because a woman gives birth that means shes a good mother,just won't let themselves fathom a mother committing such an act ,esp. a rich, "well to do" woman like Patsy. These are the same people who can't belive a 9 year old could kill his sister during "sexual play" or a Father couldve been molesting his daughter because they're seemingly educated and wealthy and "upstanding"!

Its this mindset that screwed up the JBR investigation from the word go and has kept any of those three highly plausable theories(Patsy did it,Burke did it or John did it) from being properly investigated by LE............All of this is JMO of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back