Where do we go from here?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think Madeleine is right about John and I have been drafting an open letter to him for about three months. Not quite Emile Zola's J'Accuse but that sort of thing :crazy:

Can't wait to see it.

What we have to remember, though, is that clan Ramsey made a mint out of this case so confessing and risking action from the likes of ST is out of the question and, in any event, we know that John doesn't believe confession to be essential for one's immortal soul...

You're right about that. They've dug themselves much too deep to give it up now.

One is tempted to recall "Richard III:" But I am now so far in blood that sin will pluck on sin.

This aside, I don't think I have been as pessimistic about a positive outcome to this case and I firmly think that a eureka! moment from Dave or Dee Dee or Cynic or Tad or Madeleine when they are scanning the evidence once day is our best hope.

That's very flattering, Sophie, but I always figured that if there were a "eureka" moment to be had, I would have had it by now.

That's very flattering, Sophie, but I always figured that if there were a "eureka" moment to be had, I would have had it by now.

At first I wanted to agree with you but then I thought,we didn't see all the evidence,we didn't read all the interviews transcripts (witnesses),etc,as M.Kane said,there are dozens of secrets we don't know about this case.

You know there is one person who I believe knows exactly what happened that night, as well as the events of the morning cover up. It is the same person that prevents any truth from becoming known, that attempts to continue and enhance the cover ups that have occurred.

Maybe, just maybe, when he and his bulldogs are no longer involved, the truth will come out. The truth is there and in the theories that have been presented here, I would imagine there is at least one that makes JR VERY nervous as it either hits the nail on the head, or hits too close to home.

As far as FW goes. I think if he knows anything for sure, it is because Burke told him that morning. I hope not however, as that would be a terrible burden to have to bear.

Heyya Sophie.

Wow, you a brilliant poster.
kisses, hugs and hi five.
I'm in awe.

What a powerful option to be considered, a plea.
You are astounding
and today you have enlightened me,
thank you and God Bless you Sophie.

What a nice post!

Can't wait to see it.

You're right about that. They've dug themselves much too deep to give it up now.

One is tempted to recall "Richard III:" But I am now so far in blood that sin will pluck on sin.

Nah Dave, industry doesn't go unrewarded.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EVH
Back