Where Do You Think Teresa Halbach was Killed?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe SA is a sexual sadist and murdered Teresa either in the garage or at the rock quarry.

Based upon SA's IQ and his record, where he ran his cousin off the road and brandished a shotgun, the repeated sexual harassment allegations, to include public masturbation, leads me to think he has impulse control issues with underlying sexual addiction features. With this in mind.

Who: SA
Where: somewhere among the hundreds of vehicles by using a ruse that he had another car to sell
Why: she declined his advances, which angered him enough to attack her

Aside: I do not think Brendan was involved though I think he may have seen Ms. Halbach's cremains when SA asked him to come over to the bonfire. He may have mentioned it and SA brushed it off as his imagination. It would not be until the news of finding cremains in the pit, that he realizes he probably did see something. At which point, he becomes teary and begins losing weight.

Based upon SA's IQ and his record, where he ran his cousin off the road and brandished a shotgun, the repeated sexual harassment allegations, to include public masturbation, leads me to think he has impulse control issues with underlying sexual addiction features. With this in mind.

Who: SA
Where: somewhere among the hundreds of vehicles by using a ruse that he had another car to sell
Why: she declined his advances, which angered him enough to attack her

Aside: I do not think Brendan was involved though I think he may have seen Ms. Halbach's cremains when SA asked him to come over to the bonfire. He may have mentioned it and SA brushed it off as his imagination. It would not be until the news of finding cremains in the pit, that he realizes he probably did see something. At which point, he becomes teary and begins losing weight.

Thanks for posting! It is interesting to see everyone's different points of view. I like your take on BD and the whole weight loss issue. Thanks for sharing.

Updated for new posts:
attachment.php

Top 2 Contenders:

WHO: SA (8)
RH (6)

WHERE: Avery Property (7)
Another Location in Manitowoc (3)

WHY: Lust/Sexual in Nature (8)
Relationship Breakup (5)

Thanks everyone for contributing!

Attachments

• Tally Update 2.PNG
    Tally Update 2.PNG
    31.1 KB · Views: 152
Thanks for posting! It is interesting to see everyone's different points of view. I like your take on BD and the whole weight loss issue. Thanks for sharing.

I thought he had lost weight due to breaking up with his girlfriend because he thought that was why they had broken up- because he was fat.

I thought he had lost weight due to breaking up with his girlfriend because he thought that was why they had broken up- because he was fat.

In the pictures I have seen of him around the time TH disappeared.... and when he was interviewed on video months later..... there did not seem to be a big difference in weight IMO. 40 pounds is quite a bit.

Yes, that was one claim. And, imho, it is probably true.

I do think however, as an alternative (i.e., worse case, if he saw something), that could also explain the teariness and weight loss, as well.

It could be seen both ways I agree Shadowraiths.

And I agree with you as well Missy, in that time period he didn't look much different to me in weight?

Not sure if people are still reading this thread, but if they are? It was SA & BD somewhere on the Avery's land. The reason was because SA manipulated BD into helping him carry out an opportunist crime.

Listen to the way BD talks in the back of the car during his first informal chat, not under caution. Responsive, and incriminating and certainly not being manipulated. He offers the fact she was raped without prompting. He accuses other people of crimes like planting evidence in exactly the same way that SA uses in his defence. As for first of all saying he did not see her, then he did, thence had to move out of the way to let her car pass, then he watched from his window. Both of them: Guilty. https://youtu.be/9zePg5OfvyU

So this " youtube " interview is from where? Just recorded in the back of a police car, and he has no clue?? I just hear audio, no video. Has it been edited? Is it genuine?
Not sure if people are still reading this thread, but if they are? It was SA & BD somewhere on the Avery's land. The reason was because SA manipulated BD into helping him carry out an opportunist crime.

Listen to the way BD talks in the back of the car during his first informal chat, not under caution. Responsive, and incriminating and certainly not being manipulated. He offers the fact she was raped without prompting. He accuses other people of crimes like planting evidence in exactly the same way that SA uses in his defence. As for first of all saying he did not see her, then he did, thence had to move out of the way to let her car pass, then he watched from his window. Both of them: Guilty. https://youtu.be/9zePg5OfvyU

So this " youtube " interview is from where? Just recorded in the back of a police car, and he has no clue?? I just hear audio, no video. Has it been edited? Is it genuine?

Hi there Dexter. It is from a series of documents available from the court, or here http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...dan-Dassey-Interview-Transcript-2005Nov06.pdf

I listened to the recording whilst reading the transcript. Listen to the speed of BD's responses to the questions, and what he actually says, some of it is clearly a prepared story. He only becomes the 'slow kid' in the later interviews. He offers, in the car, that TH was raped, without being prompted. He says that she may be with her friends, was spotted near Green Bay later. He says she left the property and turns (sic) 'Right, ....no wait,.... left.'

The five minute story of her being on the property, is clearly a fabrication, and he has been told to stick to it, by someone.

Also, he talks about the court case and that TH's family may have planted the car. Both without being prompted. He also says she drove past him on the drive and he saw her leave.

Not sure if you recall, but SA was interviewed in the back of a Squad Car too, up at the holiday home near Crivitz, just 3 days after TH was reported missing. His responses were similarly intriguing. He couldn't remember what she was wearing, what colour her hair was, the style of it. He said he could not remember what type of car she had. He saw her drive off with RAV-4 on the back of her car and with the family business being breaking up motor vehicles, he couldn't recall it?

Something else he could not recall was what he was wearing. Or where the clothes he was wearing were. Yet, when asked if the clothes in his trunk were the ones he was wearing, he quickly answers no, then offers that the ones he was wearing, might be in the washer/dryer at home.

That interview, can be heard here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-5ZUFmV2lU&feature=youtu.be

The written report by the officer, for this interview, which was not under caution, is here: http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...1/Steven-Avery-Interview-Report-2005Nov05.pdf

MaM conveniently left all this out of the programme.

Much different listening to the interview rather than reading the transcript. Thanks for posting.

It is a different BD than we see later thats for sure. He was repeating almost word for word what SA had said in news interviews.

* They mention the deer. The internet is rife with misinformation about this. It was the night before Teresa's car was found that BoD claimed the deer and it was gutted (or whatever it is they do, I'm no hunter sorry) right there on the road and not on the Dassey property.

* BD also reveals that BoD not only left around 3pm to go hunting that day, but it was his habit to go hunting that same time everyday which fits with the timeline. BD is caught in a lie by saying BoD was there when he got home at 3.45pm after already saying that he had left at 3pm that day.

*So there is to be another bonfire at Uncle Steve's on the Thursday night after she disappeared (most likely to finish up destroying evidence) but BJ put a stop to it because she and SA had a fight. BD, and later BJ, both told the cops that SA told Barb that 2 of her kids won't be graduating. BJ pondered at the police station if this is what SA meant by that. I, myself have always felt that if SA had not got caught for this crime, BD would have met with an unfortunate accident. Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

* They mention the deer. The internet is rife with misinformation about this. It was the night before Teresa's car was found that BoD claimed the deer and it was gutted (or whatever it is they do, I'm no hunter sorry) right there on the road and not on the Dassey property.

Could I ask where you found that the deer was gutted on the road and not on the Dassey property? I had not read that before. Also, it is possible to gut the deer on the road and then take it home and cut it up into steaks, burgers, jerky, etc. So that doesn't concern me at all. But like I said, I hadn't heard they gutted on the road. Thanks! :)

Could I ask where you found that the deer was gutted on the road and not on the Dassey property? I had not read that before. Also, it is possible to gut the deer on the road and then take it home and cut it up into steaks, burgers, jerky, etc. So that doesn't concern me at all. But like I said, I hadn't heard they gutted on the road. Thanks! :)
That is what BD claims in his first interview at Crivitz. He says CA heard it over the radio then tol Barb who then told BoD lol. The audio is posted further up in this thread. He said a few things that differ from court testimony, so who knows if it is truthful.

That is what BD claims in his first interview at Crivitz. He says CA heard it over the radio then tol Barb who then told BoD lol. The audio is posted further up in this thread. He said a few things that differ from court testimony, so who knows if it is truthful.

Thanks--I only listen to the audio files when the family has gone to sleep--so I haven't listen to it yet. :)

I'm currently working through the BD interviews in order (about halfway through listening to the school one at the moment so not quite ready to post my thoughts yet.)

The audio quality of the Crivitz one isn't great, so I found it useful to have the transcript on screen at the same time - definitely worth listening to rather than just reading though.

Another link to the transcript here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/aueweivvn42tumg/Brendan Dassey Nov 6 2005 transcript.pdf?dl=0

Who ~ Steven Avery
How ~ rape and subsequent murder
Why ~ because he had an evil, deviant, and irresistible compulsion for her
When ~ shortly after TH walked behind his trailer to his back porch door
Where ~ somewhere in the salvage yard, near his trailer, in a RV similar to this AverySalvage.JPG

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BranVan
Back