Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have a kindle, but I am not buying it. I seriously doubt this is written by her?? in any event, I am not wasting $5.00. IMO.

It is not by her, there is a disclaimer. And the one claiming to be by a juror is not by a juror either.

well, maybe if there is enough bad reviews and outrage Amazon will seriously consider not hosting a book by the Ants or the DT...

I'm just checking here really quick, hubby and I are going up to Prescott tomorrow for a few days. I just wanted to make sure CFCA is not up there. I've only read a few posts, so maybe she's in NY??? Or maybe still in hiding, either way, as long as she's not in AZ :) Guess I'll read a few more posts lol

I dont have a link...but my Mom got the "book" on her kindle. It's very short, she read it in about 30 minutes. At the very end it has a disclaimer. While I didn't read the book, my mom sent me in an email what the disclaimer says.

"The writer of this book, "C.M.A" is not Casey Anthony and has never spoken to her. THis is a fictitious example on one possibility these events played out."

and

"It is important we all consider every view point, evidence and information from every possible source before forming an opinion, then remain open to new or different information that may come."

I sincerely hope that it was ok to post that information about the "book" that is being sold on Amazon...Again, I have no link except from the email my mom sent me after reading it. If this is unacceptable to post here, please, please remove this as soon as possible and understand I never ment to go against the TOS!

Dear God, someone is trying to make money off the dead baby again. I can see a true crime reporter writing a book but this is just a sick minded individual. At this time it has 42 reviews. 1 5 star and 41 1 star. :banghead:

I agree. I was one of those people who wrote a review (even though I didn't buy it). I had grown to really love amazon lately but this makes me sick. I most certainly will be writing a letter to Amazon regarding this and not just a review. Its horrible...bah!

I wrote a review with my opinion about Amazon carrying this trash too. I didn't see any reviews there at all that had anything nice to say. I was going to write to Amazon too but I can't find an address. Were you able to find one? Even if this isn't KC, this shows me that if she were to write something they could carry it. They need to know what people think about that.

Dear God, someone is trying to make money off the dead baby again. I can see a true crime reporter writing a book but this is just a sick minded individual. At this time it has 42 reviews. 1 5 star and 41 1 star. :banghead:

perhaps it's just a failed contestant from the bulwer lytton bad fiction contest...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2011/jul/27/bulwer-lytton-prize-bad-writing

lulz - full entries out there on various sites - MSM link above for general info, google the rest

BBM

It's an obvious scam to get your 5 bucks. I'm not surprised this is happening btw. You knew there were going to be a bunch of folks with nothing better to do than to take advantage of the public and this 'news' to try and make a quick buck.

Well, it's a real shame that Amazon gives people like that a platform to scam people. If they are going to allow people to "self-publish" there should be some sort of system in place where they stop the obvious scams from ever appearing on the site.

:couch: I really thought Joy W. would have had something out there by now

:innocent:

I wrote a review with my opinion about Amazon carrying this trash too. I didn't see any reviews there at all that had anything nice to say. I was going to write to Amazon too but I can't find an address. Were you able to find one? Even if this isn't KC, this shows me that if she were to write something they could carry it. They need to know what people think about that.

I used this "Contact Us" link over on the right side of the page:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=518316"]Amazon.com Help: Contact Customer Service[/ame]

:couch: I really thought Joy W. would have had something out there by now

:innocent:

Who is that?

As for amazon. Yeah, it's all automated and anyone can publish so you get some "strange" ebooks. Case in point In that case, the book was advocating something illegal. While disgusting, this isn't against the law. If I had to guess I would say they won't yank it unless they find that disclaimer insufficient or how the book is presented implies too much that Casey wrote it.

Who is that?

As for amazon. Yeah, it's all automated and anyone can publish so you get some "strange" ebooks. Case in point In that case, the book was advocating something illegal. While disgusting, this isn't against the law. If I had to guess I would say they won't yank it unless they find that disclaimer insufficient or how the book is presented implies too much that Casey wrote it.

She is a very unstable woman who followed the case from the beginning. There is a thread all about it in the parking lot. I think she was even mentioned at trial, or at least in open court in one of the hearings.

Yes, apparently anyone can be an "author" on amazon now. It didn't use to be quite so simple, they used to have an approval/rejection policy. But now all you do is upload your own work and they keep 30% of anything you sell. Good to know for people who write legitimate books...

Anyone ever hear of Poetic Studios? Not a publisher I'm familiar with. :floorlaugh:

BBM

No, but I've heard of Poetic Justice. :)

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poetic_justice"]Poetic justice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

"Poetic justice is a literary device in which virtue is ultimately rewarded or vice punished, often in modern literature by an ironic twist of fate intimately related to the character's own conduct."

C.M.A. [Kindle Edition]
Inside My Mind (Author)

Editorial Reviews
Product Description
I have been made a public villainess, a murderer and a demon from the first day my baby girl was reported missing. I have been verbally attacked by the media, online blogs, public forums and by mobs in my front yard. I have endured three years in jail, six weeks of a capital murder trial and have been made the most hated person in America. I have had to keep silent through it all. I have been acquitted and released but must remain in hiding because despite due justice, I remain jailed and guilty in the court of public opinion. A public that has yet to hear me speak, but supports a boycott on my voice. In the interest of truth, justice and the American way, hear my own words. I support your right to have your own opinions, but are you sure it’s yours? Do you have all the information from every angle, or have you been told by the media what your opinion is? Here it is, the whole open truth without outside interference. It’s just me, alone with a keyboard and computer screen, freely and openly telling it how it happened. I don’t come across as a victim, pure and clean like in a novel. I reveal it all, my shame, dim wits, my guilt and my thoughts. If nothing else, I deserve to speak and be heard.

Amazon.com: C.M.A. eBook: Inside My Mind: Books

My reply to CFCMA

You had a chance to speak and be heard in Judge Perry's court room,you declined to speak and be heard then.You chose not to speak,now we(2/3 of the USA) choose not to listen to anymore of your lies.Justice for Caylee was the reason we were willing to listen during the past 3 years.You escaped justice but we all know you Murdered Caylee.She is the one we will honor by boycotting all stations,sponsors letting them know how we feel about Blood Money being paid to you.You will never attain Bella Vita in this life or the hereafter.

My response to ICA:-
We heard you speak. Numerous recordings of the initial interviews with LE, of you lying to them as they searched desperately for your missing child; I read written statements made by you, heard taped recordings of you speaking with your parents and friends while in jail.
We also saw what you did in the 31 days after you claimed your daughter went missing. We saw the site where you dumped her and how you showed utter contempt for your little child by the manner in which you dumped her. Not even respect for the dead interfered with your Bella Vita.
I watched you during your home incarceration, where you had such fun outwitting the media- remember that high five... I watched you do that, congratulating yourself on how clever you were- I watched the hearings where you thought it was all such fun- I watched you during the trial when it was fun except when the Jury was watching you.
Your words and actions have told me for three years what you are made of and I have no further interest in hearing anything you have to say... particularly if it earns you one cent of blood money. Lies and excuses are not interesting.
Do everyone a favor and disappear, no civilized person wants anything to do with you. The Jury came up with a verdict but it did not resemble justice in any way for the ONLY victim here.

I did not read the whole thread before I made my reply.You stated it so much better then I.

Ollie, ollie in come free...time to pay the piper Miss Casey. Your bills are mounting.

PS- we should have a chart to keep track of how much she could possibly owe.

Ollie, ollie in come free...time to pay the piper Miss Casey. Your bills are mounting.

PS- we should have a chart to keep track of how much she could possibly owe.

Probably was written by the DT to help keep her in snacks,beer,and push up bras.:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee