Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously.... She should still be in jail...!!

Did they forget that 412 of her days in jail was used for her check fraud sentence...!!

That leaves LESS than 2 years on her time served...

She was sentenced to 4 years for lying to LE... It doesn't add up..!! and IIRC, she got something like 30% off.. because of solitary confinement.. or whatever they call it.. good behavior...

1460 4 years for lying to police
+412 check fraud sentence
= 777 days off for good behavior.... which is definately not 30%..!!!!

Okiedokietoo has a list in their siggy, but it's not a chart...that would take too many lines of space, lol :crazy: It's very interesting and a l'm sure a lot went into to it to compile it. Already over 600K and some amounts are still not shown/known. Casey is going to NEED to make a few million to pay off everyone, if she indeed has to. Does anyone know (besides the IRS - they Never, Ever go away ;) ) if she's actually going to have to pay back all of these places & people? I sure hope so. I think she should also have to pay every single searcher a generous wage for every hour each one searched...from every place & time they searched, until every last one of them gave up.

PS - glad to see Amazon has some sense & took down that "book" or they would have heard from another unhappy member. I might still write them about selling anything Anthony - whether it's original or not, and if it's THE Anthony's or not. I have a feeling, though, that if they can verify it's really something from them, they will list it.:banghead:

PPS - Larry Flynt: :puke: :censored:

I haven't had a chance to watch any of the programs on HLN today, but it made my day to read the comments at Amazon from customers saying they were going to cancel their account if that book wasn't taken down!

It's very encouraging to see that many many people are boycotting anything Anthony, and are very vocal about it. :)

Wonder if she'll be working to find missing kids in the near future, since that was something very "important" to her.

nah, too busy mulling over offers for interviews, and showing that hot body of hers:sick: to hustler :sick:....

IF someone is THAT stupid to let her adopt, or be a nanny or babysit another child, or god forbid, my prayers dont work, and she gets pregnant AGAIN< i think someone needs to contact B.A.C.A- for those who dont know that is "bikers against child abuse"-have them keep an eye on her...imo that would be intimidating enough!

The power of the people!
Just let the Big 3 networks try and get away with paying for photos...but no interview. IMHO it's the same thing.

I got the standard form letter response from Amazon customer service yesterday and they were supposed to get back to me within 12 hours.
It'll be interesting to see what they have to say. If they reply.
Has anyone heard from them yet?

Wonder if she'll be working to find missing kids in the near future, since that was something very "important" to her.
:floorlaugh:
I remember this being discussed in the jail visits. Wasn't that when Geo had dreams of becoming the new John Walsh? Just before he inserted himself and KFN into the Cummings case?
"They need ME!"
Now, I think it means expect her name on the list of paid directors on the "new foundation."

Is JB getting ANYTHING for the crap he pulled in the trial? Or was that just HHJP's BS?

According to Judge Strickland, FCA should be in Orange County serving out her one year of probation.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ony-probation-status-20110728,0,5450887.story
The felon needs to be in Orlando, serve her probation on the check fraud charges and Judge Stickland or the Florida Court System should revisit the other seven counts (was it seven?) that he put off ruling on until after she served her probation. If she didn't or hasn't set up arrangements to meet with a probation officer for one year, then it would seem that she is now or soon to be in direct violation of her court ordered probation.

Probation requires directly meeting, on a regular schedule, with a probation officer for the whole year. That has yet to be done, in or out of jail, correct?

IMO, KC better get that boob-job before she even thinks of posing au-natural! In older pix of her in a bathing suit, she sagged quite a bit, and now after 3 years of a sports bra, she ain't no 'perky peggy'. Not being rude, just stating fact as I see it. I have never thought her figure was anything much. :sick:

And then there are all the moles and zits. But I guess they can Photoshop all the blemishes and profit off photos that depict her as she isn't. More lies.

The felon needs to be in Orlando, serve her probation on the check fraud charges and Judge Stickland or the Florida Court System should revisit the other seven counts (was it seven?) that he put off ruling on until after she served her probation. If she didn't or hasn't set up arrangements to meet with a probation officer for one year, then it would seem that she is now or soon to be in direct violation of her court ordered probation.

Probation requires directly meeting, on a regular schedule, with a probation officer for the whole year. That has yet to be done, in or out of jail, correct?

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28705055/detail.html

This case is starting to insult my intelligence on a daily basis.

First the verdict, now this...

I can't believe that her parole was over looked like this. GAWD.. I have to walk away from this thread...

This case is starting to insult my intelligence on a daily basis.

First the verdict, now this...

I can't believe that her parole was over looked like this. GAWD.. I have to walk away from this thread...

Not so fast my sweet child, not so fast! The latest news article says that HHJP office is standing by waiting to hear from the SA on this issue.

Time for everyone to start emailing the SA's office asking them to consider moving ahead with Judge Strickland's orders.

Anyone have an email address for the DA's office in Orlando? Ack! edited to add - just read Another News saying the State will not object to the mistake - guess they are just sick of this case.

I absolutely do not understand why the SA's office won't pursue the probation.

Btw...has she paid the over $5,000 in court costs that Judge Strickland ordered? If not, when does she have to start paying and how much? If anyone knows, TIA.

Not so fast my sweet child, not so fast! The latest news article says that HHJP office is standing by waiting to hear from the SA on this issue.

Time for everyone to start emailing the SA's office asking them to consider moving ahead with Judge Strickland's orders.

Anyone have an email address for the DA's office in Orlando? Ack! edited to add - just read Another News saying the State will not object to the mistake - guess they are just sick of this case.

More to the point, the SA's office probably thinks the FL taxpayers are sick of it...just another lucky break for Ms. Anthony.

If she filed to be indigent wouldn't she have to stay here in the states? I have not been on here for awhile and read back through many post but did not find anything on this but my daughter said she has a friend living in Ohio and said there is a lot of talk that she is there in a small town. Since she originated from Ohio do you think this is true?

I absolutely do not understand why the SA's office won't pursue the probation.

Btw...has she paid the over $5,000 in court costs that Judge Strickland ordered? If not, when does she have to start paying and how much? If anyone knows, TIA.

Maybe you've hit on it right there. If the court costs are mounting up, the DA may want her charged with these expenses and get on with paying them.

More to the point, the SA's office probably thinks the FL taxpayers are sick of it...just another lucky break for Ms. Anthony.

Sure, til the money starts rolling in, and she isn't indigent, and has to start forking over all those dollars for costs and judgements. .....

Not going to happen...

http://www.wesh.com/r/28705385/detail.html

A spokesman for the state attorney's office told WESH 2 News it will not challenge Casey Anthony's probation status....

I still think she is with the attorney in this video. They are definitely flirting at the end, this video doesn't show the whole thing but she hugs him, at one point. He waits around to talk to her and at times she seems to glance around looking for him. Who is this guy? Does he have money or come from money? When JB introduced the team he had what sounded like a foreign name and seemed to have an accent, unfortunately couldn't get his name. I would like to know was this the person she was e-mailing when JB came to visit her in jail? Was she spending time with him at JBs office when she was out on bail? Wish I could find more info.

http://www.cbs12.com/video/v/1039348519001/wpec-localnews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member