Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is something I found in looking at the Old Navy video. It appears this shot was taken on either July 29th or July 30th. TMZ released the photos and videos on 12:01 A.M. on August 3rd.

Old Navy is having a $4 Stock Up sale! Shop in-store or online July 29-30 and save!
-Swim for all at $4!
-Basic graphic tees for adults and kids at $4!
-Basic Tees starting at $4!
-Shorts starting at $4!

http://www.moneysavingmadness.com/2011/07/old-navy-4-stock-up-sale-in-store-and-online/

stockupsale.jpg

Just a reminder - we do not link to "blogs". MSM reports only.

Thankx!!!!!!!!!!

carry on.......................

Casey has body guards? She DOES NOT deserve to be protected........

It Pisses me off that she gets to live her life like nothing ever happened to Caylee.

Whoever took them said they were taken on Sunday.

Thanks. I searched around and there apparently was an extension of the sale based on this report:

Old Navy is still having their Stock up $4 sale, but it ends August 4th. Also they are having the $5 Uniform sale, so this looks like a great time to go back to school shopping!

It Pisses me off that she gets to live her life like nothing ever happened to Caylee.

More like the dwelling needs guarded from sticky-fingers Anthony.

If she has bodyguards she will not have them forever. This 'where's Waldo' game her defense team and probably her immediate family is playing is for one reason only, to keep as much interest in her as they can in hopes of a big payday for an interview or reality show. If her defense team/family would just be quiet she would fade into oblivion. The bottom line is money and if she can't produce a profit they'll cut her lose.

The best way to end this silly game of hide and seek is for JBP to give her probation so she has to get a job just like everyone else. She can't live off of blood money forever and she has a lot of law suits to settle. I don't know if it has been confirmed but the total dollar for the state of Florida came in somewhere in the $700,000 range.

IMO

I think she's in California
Yes. especially knowing that TM's plane went there a while ago and if we are to believe the bodyguards who turned down the request for service...saying that JB said she wanted to live in Beverly Hills. Her group is so incredibly indignant.

I think she has a boyfriend in Clintonville/Glen Echo area where most of the footage and photos were gotten and she is visiting him while living in another Columbus motel trying to avoid the photographers tailing her.

I think she has a boyfriend in Clintonville where most of the footage and photos were gotten and she is visiting him while living in another Columbus motel trying to avoid the photographers tailing her.

OK, who wants to wade through the jailhouse fan mail and look for a Clintonville return address?:innocent:

My good friend lives on Glenmawr in the Glen Echo area. It's a hippy-ish family area with a few OSU students sprinkled in. They have block parties regularly there.

The cars in those TMZ photos all had Ohio plates.

My good friend lives on Glenmawr in the Glen Echo area. It's a hippy-ish family area with a few OSU students sprinkled in. They have block parties regularly there.

The cars in those TMZ photos all had Ohio plates.

Hmm, block parties, sounds like a close neighborhood. I wonder if KC is now the talk of the town. Have you heard anything?

Hmm, block parties, sounds like a close neighborhood. I wonder if KC is now the talk of the town. Have you heard anything?

No, and my friend didn't watch the trial, so she wouldn't know FCA if she saw her. It seems like an odd place for her to relocate to since it is a tight-knit neighborhood with people out and about all the time. I'll let y'all know if I hear anything.

It will just be a five minute wonder ... No one is going to work for free for long, she's not famous enough, and thanks to public outrage and boycotts I don't think she will make much money to pay for protection. She's living in a fantasy world, where she is important, as always. She's just another cowardly child murderer..

It will just be a five minute wonder ... No one is going to work for free for long, she's not famous enough, and thanks to public outrage and boycotts I don't think she will make much money to pay for protection. She's living in a fantasy world, where she is important, as always. She's just another cowardly child murderer..

Totally agree ... KC, right now, can't afford the kind of protection she needs to be able to go about her life freely ... she's hated and anyone could try to do her harm ... you have to pay dearly for the danger a bodyguard may be exposed to ... she's not the president and doesn't command secret service FPS ...

Looking at the video and pictures of her, IMO, she doesn't have much if any protection aside from hiding out someplace off the beaten path ... it's cheaper to keep moving her than to keep an entourage babysitting her ...

The problem for Casey is that she ISN'T "famous".. She's infamous.. There's a difference.. "Famous" can get in the news easily. "Infamous" only gets in the news when they screw up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper