Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to look at the photobucket pictures and came across this. It was apparently entered as forensic computer evidence. Posted on Casey Anthony MySpace account on July 3, 2008.

Have you seen this before -- July 3rd? She is clearly speaking about herself. Weird.

ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE

08-069208 COMPUTER FORENSICS REPORT

my caylee is missing

Name: Unallocated Clusters

Description: File, Unallocated Clusters

Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Unallocated Clusters

File Offset: 8033745365

Thursday, July 03, 2008

IMG

[http://x.myspace.com/images/spacer.gif]

my caylee is missing

Current mood: IMG

[http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/sad.gif]distraught

She came into

my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now

she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away.

Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep,

however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for

support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began.

First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This

mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for

giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning

and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc.

Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go?

Who is now watching out for the little angel?

[http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&frien...]

CA created this, when she created her myspace account. This is CA. And yes, it was entered into evidence.

I was trying to look at the photobucket pictures and came across this. It was apparently entered as forensic computer evidence. Posted on Casey Anthony MySpace account on July 3, 2008.

Have you seen this before -- July 3rd? She is clearly speaking about herself. Weird.

ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE

08-069208 COMPUTER FORENSICS REPORT

my caylee is missing

Name: Unallocated Clusters

Description: File, Unallocated Clusters

Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Unallocated Clusters

File Offset: 8033745365

Thursday, July 03, 2008

IMG

[http://x.myspace.com/images/spacer.gif]

my caylee is missing

Current mood: IMG

[http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/sad.gif]distraught

She came into

my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now

she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away.

Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep,

however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for

support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began.

First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This

mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for

giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning

and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc.

Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go?

[http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&frien...]

This was written by Cindy Anthony.

Regarding this slide show... is there ANY reason to believe that KC created this? I didn't pour over the entire, thing, but some outfit called "Renegade Investigations" is posting. C'mon you guys!

"Renegade Investigations" is LP and Rob Dick's site and they had a forum associated with it. They set it up early in the KC case. Rob Dick ran it and posted on it. LP never posted. Rob said he set it up to correct all the imposters out there pretending to be him on other forums. It was set up very similar to WS except you had to be a member to log on. Don't know if the forum still exists but it was legit. Don't know if the KC site is really hers but I'm surprised and sickened if Rob is helping her.

She came into

+snipped+

This was written by Cindy

Yes, I saw that and I saw where Renegade Investigations (who is Rob Dick) was trying to contact her. There is a cache of the pages, but no pics. My link won't work anymore.

Rob Dick is Leonard Padilla's nephew /partner and a Bail bondsman that bonded Casey out the first time with LP's money.

Rob drove Casey to JB's a lot and he's the one who heard her say "they haven't even found her clothes yet".

Rob is also a member of WS !

Looks like her slide account got hacked. None of the photos posted since her release are new.

OK, but does that mean KC is posting on there? With people telling her to keep her "tail" up, and Renegade Investigations communicating with her? Ya gotta take this stuff with a shakerfull of salt.

I can't remember who the guy was telling her to keep her tail up, when I googled the name it came back as a Steven Spielberg character. She's not gonna communicate with Renegade Invegstions IMO. That's Rob Dick and LP. She's thru with them.

So if she created this account in Aug 2007 and no activity until now, who is posting and why are they gone now?

"Renegade Investigations" is LP and Rob Dick's site and they had a forum associated with it. They set it up early in the KC case. Rob Dick ran it and posted on it. LP never posted on it. Rob said he set it up to correct all the posers out there pretending to be him on other forums. It was set up very similar to WS except you had to be a member to log on. Don't know if the forum still exists but it was legit.

Gotcha. Whoever posted on the site we're discussing was not Rob Dick. He was saying "we have that information you requested". Don't think KC would be requesting any info. from Rob Dick, unless it was through attorneys. :rocker:

Wow! Thanks for letting me know it was Cindy's account. I thought it was from Casey's and all I could think was, "Whoa".

Thanks for clueing me in -- sorry for the bother.

I can't remember who the guy was telling her to keep her tail up, when I googled the name it came back as a Steven Spielberg character. She's not gonna communicate with Renegade Invegstions IMO. That's Rob Dick and LP. She's thru with them.

So if she created this account in Aug 2007 and no activity until now, who is posting and why are they gone now?

Has the activity disappeared just within the past few minutes... since you tapped into it?

One can find a working URL to the SLide site by doing a Google search of one of the album names.

I have found this same site discussed in other internet sites as early as July 21, but i did not search long.

IMO This Slide site is a fake, fake, fake.

Anyone can make a fake profile on there, and just like one could do on MySpace, a profile created in 2007 can undergo a name change. Actually, that 2007 date may even reflect the creator's other account.

I click on the profile and there is one fan who created a page on July 12 2007. The user has a screen name that begins with K. That user has a fan, and that is who created this page IMO. Some of the pics in the slide shows on the COM profile belong to the creator.

I am sure "renegage" is another fake. I am sure the same person is behind that profile and the two messages. The Renegade profile has one fan, and that fan is CaseyOMarie.

The same is also probably true for "Jack Torrance" lol
People who put up fake profiles often will make the mistake of linking that profile to their own real profile lol

I have asked if I can post the link, but I do not know as of yet.

Oh and CaseyOMarie also created a group...it has a pic of a trial ticket and this tagline
"those who have done wrong and know it"

Site is still up but it no longer lists her location as "Carlsbad, CA." No location is given now from what I can tell. ?

Italy, this was CA's my space post....

That writing was very strange and gives us an inisght into the mind of Cindy Anthony. She takes no responsibility at all for anything. She writes in third person and doesn't even acknowlege the writer as herself. She plays a nameless victim.

If she REALLY wanted to find Caylee, she could have called her car in stolen on the first day.

This letter sickens me. She is self-absorbed and playing her role to the hilt. By the time she wrote this, it appears obvious that she is thinking something terrible has happened. It could possibly show she knows Caylee has passed.

All she had to say was "Bring Caylee home now or I will have LE track you down". Not Cindy, she goes on a narcissistic rant about her feelings. GMAB!

CRIME DOES PAY........I'm sick
NG on her show, shows a mnsion with a helicopter pad
that KC is staying at...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads