Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Solace - some folks have come up with some very imaginative scenarios and I feel like "debbie downer" that I keep coming in posting "huh"? "Yabbut what about"...when everyone else's ideas sound like "fun" and mine ....well...aren't...:floorlaugh: :great: :floorlaugh:

I hope she just fades away - I'm just waiting on a some unfinished business that need to be tied up - the probation, the costs, the civil suit (just TES and ZFG) and then that will be it. Where she actually is - is not so interesting, except that it will involve ducking and hiding for a few years to come.

yeah, I feel ya..it's just not worth it..I too just wish she would fade away because she would hate not being sought after more than anything else imo..

Funny thing is the more it's talked about the more complicated some seem to need to make it..Maybe these photos were staged..maybe not..Personally, with everybody looking for a payday after her release..I fully expected photographers ..amateur and professional to be scattered all over with their own ideas of where she might be headed..Made perfect sense to me for some to show up in Ohio near family there..after all, that's where some of the first rumors placed her going..I'd have been shocked if they weren't crawling all over that area..As far her her weight gain..I didn't see anything that couldn't have been the same kind of padding that's used in stage theater..h@ll, anyone could buy that, lol! I'm not even sure that she has a body guard..ICA seems to think she's invincible anyway..and besides how can she prowl for her some "man-meat" with a bodyguard tagging along?..As far as the rest..I learned a long time ago what can happen when you really over think something and make it so much more complicated than it really is..but as you said that's just plain boring :crazy: ..Who knows though..I don't think we'll ever know the truth about much of anything that involves ICA...

House is owned by the bank. I confirmed it. It also says Macaluso had filed for bankruptcy - a common tactic to prolong the foreclosure process. Apparently, he's been able to extend his stay there up to now.

Well, TM and KC should make beautiful music together. :rolleyes:

I think being stalked would keep anyone up at night, IMO.

I would agree with you if we were talking about most people, but we're not..I would think for most people seeing your childs dead body would keep you up at night....it did me, when my son died of SIDS..but this is ICA..she doesn't think like most of us do...

Well, TM and KC should make beautiful music together. :rolleyes:

I found his bankruptcy filing:

http://www.freecourtdockets.com/doc...ankruptcy-Court-Docket-Case-Summary-73387.htm

ETA: This was filed one day before his house went to auction. It failed to stop the sale, which the bank was the highest bidder. It appears to have tied up the eviction process however, based on the reports that the house is still lived in. I think this means it is in the courts to decide if the property belongs to the bankruptcy estate or the bank. It is a stalling tactic to being forced to vacate the property and an attempt to get the sale rescinded.

I would agree with you if we were talking about most people, but we're not..I would think for most people seeing your childs dead body would keep you up at night....it did me, when my son died of SIDS..but this is ICA..she doesn't think like most of us do...

:hug:

gaahhh...just dawned on me that I'm still using ICA and she's not anymore :furious:.. old habits die hard I suppose...

I really hope the CA/GA dinner discussion can be moved to another thread! It's inevitably gonna end up with lots of mean-spirited arguing, and this thread as about KC's location anyway. :twocents:

Oh, that is heartbreaking! I cannot imagine. God bless... :praying:

On Caylee's birthday? Gee have fun. I wouldn't be able to eat a bite. Disgraceful.

Why is everyone so hard on the Anthony's, especially George?! OK, so they didn't appear to be the best parents in the world. They certainly enabled their daughter, and she became a monster. But doesn't anyone have any sympathy for the trauma that these two have gone through? They lost their beloved granddaughter, and by all accounts these were the most doting/loving grandparents one could imagine.

Many parents enable their children and don't parent them in the most effective way, and yet their kids don't turn out like Casey. I have a lot less sympathy for Cindy, as she clearly lied and covered up for Casey's killing of her daughter. She even got in the way of George when he pressed Casey regarding Caylee.

But they have both suffered a horrific loss, and been run through the ringer, and eventually did things in response to Caylee's death and in protection of their daughter that they wouldn't have likely otherwise done.

I don't get the incessant anger toward them....???

Oh, that is heartbreaking! I cannot imagine. God bless... :praying:

TY..It's been many years ago, but it obviously colors my view on many things to this day..and I guess I can't help but think about the things she did after Caylee died even if I believed JB's convoluted story..which I most definitely DO NOT! How does one go to Blockbuster after something like that..no matter how it happened...Can not wrap my brain around it..just can't...

TY..It's been many years ago, but it obviously colors my view on many things to this day..and I guess I can't help but think about the things she did after Caylee died even if I believed JB's convoluted story..which I most definitely DO NOT! How does one go to Blockbuster after something like that..no matter how it happened...Can not wrap my brain around it..just can't...

Yes, you have a frame of reference that I certainly don't have. KC's behavior really does boggle the mind.

Could only be explained by a depraved, sociopathic mind. Her extreme evil, ironically, probably made it harder to convict her - for surely no human could act like she did under the circumstances, right? For her it was a simple as throwing away an old dress that she got tired of wearing....

If Casey is at that Macaluso home, someone could buy it from the bank and be the one to personally throw her out!

:rocker:

Everyone assumed she left Orlando with TM, yet she showed up in Columbus, perhaps on the plane with the golfers that left earlier the night of her release. Where is the evidence that she has been anywhere with TM, other than just speculation?

The automotive dealership guy from OH makes a whole lot more sense to me too, remembering her uncle & grandfather's connections in that area. But then I'm still a hold out on those pics not being staged, or at least am not sure either way.

I do tend to doubt all these stories about her being taken care of by Baez' law firm, or any other of the many sleazes that seemed to surround her in the past...not staying in exotic places or rehabs, either. IMO. Those insinuations and leaked tidbits might have just been about making her more marketable and somewhat glamorous to make her price higher. I'm sure JB will meet with just about anyone trying to hawk her photo or interview, and will take a nice cut if successful, but I just don't see him supporting her. Why would he, especially now when it appears there is no gold at the end of her rainbow? For his size firm, he did OK on this trial, but he also had to pay out some money too...he probably needs to work, and if she's not the hot ticket he assumed she would be, he'll put her on hold and look elsewhere.

Could be her parents, or someone in or near her family found a place for her to stay in Columbus, near an aunt or cousin who could ferry her around if/when she needed to go somewhere. Other than that, I suspect her life is not all that exciting or pleasant, but also not as bad as it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member