• Laying in woods

Votes: 22 5.9%
  • Where TM could watch the site

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • hurts my heart; but, a landfill

Votes: 35 9.4%

• Total voters
We don't know that she didn't.

I, along with others here, believe there is a LOT of information that the solicitor did not dish out at the bond hearing.

I agree, however, that there is no good reason I can come up with that the solicitor wouldn't put that piece of info out there though.

Again - it was just running through my head.....

I have a few more theories - but have figured out how to cage the little beasts so they can only get out and invade my head when I want them to. Unfortunately - some of ya'll post things that feed the little buggers and they rattle their cage and mess me all up again! LOL

Hoppy - not trying to feed your demons but I run different PTL scenarios through my feeble brain all the time. It's like and old newsreel or PS shortie. Anyway, I am thinking Heather had never been in SM's (new) truck since they (ahem) broke up in October and the M's got the new truck in November. She may have seen it before Dec 18 but it appears to me that she knew to get out of her car when that truck approached.
Just sayin . . .

Mostly everything we write is fiction, in a sense, as we have so little evidence, and one can't truly count on much that is reported in MSM, it seems, these days. So, if musing, and fiction, bother one, why not just skip the threads and wait until the presentation of the evidence at trial? Just wondering.

That's why I skip writing theories and scenarios when following these true crime cases. I want the facts and the answers, so I have to wait for statements, or legal documents published, and then eventually the trial itself. I could ask a long list of questions, but the response would be crickets chirping because I know no one here can possibly answer my questions and I'm just going to have to wait until trial to see which ones get answered.

Mostly everything we write is fiction, in a.sense, as we have so little evidence, and one can't truly count on much that is reported in MSM, it seems, these days. So, if musing, and fiction, bother one, why not just skip the threads and wait until the presentation of the evidence at trial? Just wondering.

Well said!

Mostly everything we write is fiction, in a sense, as we have so little evidence, and one can't truly count on much that is reported in MSM, it seems, these days. So, if musing, and fiction, bother one, why not just skip the threads and wait until the presentation of the evidence at trial? Just wondering.

bbm
thumbs up

Thanks Hoppy. Sorry so late with my appreciation for your hard work and excellent eyes. Good job, well done!

This whole thread is based on an opinion, asking for theories (and the highest number in the poll is "I don't know"). Where is Heather? None of us know, clearly, or it wouldn't be a missing person case. I enjoy reading people's ideas.

Where is Heather?

Hoppy - count me in as someone that most appreciates your first hand observations AND impressions. There is a lot to be said for noticing and interpreting body language and facial expressions...human beings in general tend to be able to 'read' people to a certain degree...but it's been my observations that this is something photographers especially excel at!

We don't know that she didn't.

I, along with others here, believe there is a LOT of information that the solicitor did not dish out at the bond hearing.

I agree, however, that there is no good reason I can come up with that the solicitor wouldn't put that piece of info out there though.

Again - it was just running through my head.....

I have a few more theories - but have figured out how to cage the little beasts so they can only get out and invade my head when I want them to. Unfortunately - some of ya'll post things that feed the little buggers and they rattle their cage and mess me all up again! LOL
The only reason I can see is if SM wouldn't want to throw TM under the bus. They may both be hoping that there isn't really enough to convict. All SM has to do is keep saying "I didn't kill Heather." Which would be the truth, in this scenario. Reverse and say that TM was in the black truck and got Heather, and SM arrived from a different direction (down Peach Tree Rd), and there may be no evidence that SM was even at PTL.

Keeping quiet until defense has all the information is always a good strategy. JMO.

I certainly don't see him as a hero - not in my scenario - because regardless - at some point (if it played out how I wrote) HE COULD'VE DONE THE RIGHT THING.

Maybe, for me, because of how COMPLETELY DIFFERENT his demeanor was at the bond hearing? With that said - his demeanor at the bond hearing sure wouldn't fit my theory?! I mean if it happened the way I wrote - I would've thought to see some sort of sadness or something. But that wasn't what I saw from him. I swear it seemed like the whole hearing he was sitting there intently listening to every single word they said because he was completely clueless. Maybe that's just his personality -- who knows.

All JMO
Once the lawyers have control they typically tell their client to not say a word even if they wanted to admit to things. If SM had any thoughts of admitting things to LE, I think we lost any hope of that when the lawyers got to him. The only way now is some sort of official plea deal arranged by the lawyer.

The fact SM did not go to LE well before their arrest tells me he is in it up to his eyeballs and was part of it. At a minimum the coverup and at the maximum the murder itself. One way or another he is involved in this or he would have gone to LE well before they got arrested.

Just wanted to pop in here and say....

For all I know - SM was simply doing what his attorney told him to do. He could've (for all I know) been paying attention to see what they KNOW and what they might HAVE WRONG in regards to the details they presented. Only time will tell. He may be an AMAZING actor (he has supposedly done some acting, right?)

I just want them to FIND HEATHER. The Elvis family - my God - they're good people. They've lost their daughter and are going through living hell dealing with that alone. Add in the people who feel the need to try and add more misery! The EVIDENCE gathered by LE lead to the arrest of the Moorers - NOT to anyone in the Elvis family. I, personally, cannot imagine the heaviness they carry with their precious daughter still MISSING. It breaks my heart to see them have to deal with all this vile trash being thrown at them - seemingly because people just feel the need to be ugly.

I get what you're saying, but I believe there is a fine line between musing/exploring theories and outright speculation and fantasy.

Wondering what SM/TM motives were are very different than narrating a love story.
Imo

I get what you're saying, but I believe there is a fine line between musing/exploring theories and outright speculation and fantasy.

Wondering what SM/TM motives were are very different than narrating a love story.
Imo

"cared" for and "liked" are pretty much out there already by the solicitor and as a excuse for SM by his lawyer. wanting to leave his wife for Heather has been stated by Heather's roommate, whether true or not. as per Heather's coworkers both Heather and SM were courting each other, so there was obvious some physical attraction felt by both parties. love, based on what little info we have would not be, in my humble opinion, the greatest of leaps.

maybe love is too lofty of a word to use, how about replacing it with attracted to one another, had feelings for, etc...

Hoppy....I believe the body language of TM & SM as well as their facial expressions would be more defining in the court room than any word they could utter. Of course I feel sure their attorney's told them not to say a word or show emotion...just like the courtroom has preached to them. But one can't help but show surprise when the unexpected occurs...which I hoped happened a time or two in the courtroom for them. NO BAIL!

"cared" for and "liked" are pretty much out there already by the solicitor and as a excuse for SM by his lawyer. wanting to leave his wife for Heather has been stated by Heather's roommate, whether true or not. as per Heather's coworkers both Heather and SM were courting each other, so there was obvious some physical attraction felt by both parties. love, based on what little info we have would not be, in my humble opinion, the greatest of leaps.

maybe love is too lofty of a word to use, how about replacing it with attracted to one another, had feelings for, etc...

I'm not arguing what was stated in court. Sm saying he was leaving his wife has nothing to do with his emotions because obviously we don't know if that was what he said. Girls tend to make stuff up, and add drama. So we really don't know if that was def said. That's what the friend said, heather said. If he did, then how much is it worth, the girl went missing in minutes after.
They had an affair, SM used heather for sex and excitement. If he wasn't maybe we would be discussing the dissapperance of Tammy moorer.

I'm not arguing what was stated in court. Sm saying he was leaving his wife has nothing to do with his emotions because obviously we don't know if that was what he said. Girls tend to make stuff up, and add drama. So we really don't know if that was def said. That's what the friend said, heather said. If he did, then how much is it worth, the girl went missing in minutes after.
They had an affair, SM used heather for sex and excitement. If he wasn't maybe we would be discussing the dissapperance of Tammy moorer.
BBM: Maybe that was the intention and everything went horribly wrong...and TM is holding that over SMs head....:worms: Sorry, that just popped into my head randomly.

I think the relationship between HE and SM was much more than sex and excitement. I think that is why it dug so deep into TM.

I think the relationship between HE and SM was much more than sex and excitement. I think that is why it dug so deep into TM.

I get why a lot of people say that...but he is being charged with her murder just like Tammy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back