Where is Lee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Has Lee faced the facts and turned his back on the family?

• Yes

Votes: 100 31.9%
  • No

Votes: 128 40.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 85 27.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee, if you or any of your friend and/or family read this....please contact us and let us know you are okay.

:waitasec:If that is the case why would he have such a problem giving his DNA or taking a lie detector test:waitasec: There is just a lot of inconsistances, too many. I honestly think he knows something or that he does know where Caylee is, don't forget Casey has been home for a little bit and Lee has been to the house a few times since she was last bailed out and then just suddenly stop coming over.

I didn't say that is the case. I said it's my opinion. Anyway, I have no idea why he refused DNA...maybe he's the father. Refusing the polygraph may be because of the things I think he has to hide. He may be out of town working and that's why he hasn't been at the house. I don't know but I think, it is a stretch to say LA was involved in Caylee's disappearance for the reasons you outlined. As far as there being "a lot of inconsistancies, too many" as you state, I see more of that from other players in this case.

I am tending toward one of the boyfriends as a "helper" or even a good gal pal...but I don't think Lee was in on it THEN, during the disposal of the body. I do think he is up to his neck in it NOW and that he knows more than he is telling, and that he knows SOMETHING that he does not WANT to tell. I hope they have been following him as well...

Lee, where are you?

If a boyfriend or gal pal was involved... I suspect they'd have given her up before now and the case would be much stronger.

Don't know if this was brought up yet but I wonder if him breaking up with his girlfriend had anything to do with it. Maybe she issued him an ultimatum that if he wants anything to do with her or his child, he needs to step away from the craziness of the Anthony household. Can't say I blame her if that's the case.

Don't know if this was brought up yet but I wonder if him breaking up with his girlfriend had anything to do with it. Maybe she issued him an ultimatum that if he wants anything to do with her or his child, he needs to step away from the craziness of the Anthony household. Can't say I blame her if that's the case.

I hadn't heard he and his girlfriend broke up.

Lee has a child? How did I miss that one?

If a boyfriend or gal pal was involved... I suspect they'd have given her up before now and the case would be much stronger.

I agree with you, and would like to add that I don't believe KC has any "real"
friends because she isn't one herself. KC is a user.

We may not know where LA is, but I would bet the farm that LE is well aware of his current location.

I hadn't heard he and his girlfriend broke up.

Lee has a child? How did I miss that one?

I have heard that his girlfriend is pregnant and that they recently broke up. That's what makes me think maybe that is a factor in him keeping his distance... maybe they are trying to make it work but she is hesitant to be apart of that family.

I don't believe Lee is involved in what KC has done to any great degree. I think he knows in his heart what she has done and is taking time to deal with that in his heart. I remember the jailhouse calls.."I'm not going around in circles with you, like your doing to everyone else and what you have been doing to mom for three weeks..." He may have followed some of the families lead but maybe now he just needs space...who knows? I sure would. He loved his neice and his sister. He is in pain too.

I believe that is possible. I have reasonable doubts as to LA being involved in any way.

I also believe he knows in his heart that Caylee is deceased. We have seen George & Cindy's reaction to this type of news and they certainly don't want to hear it from their son.

That being said, I do wonder why he wouldn't agree to a polygraph and submitting DNA samples. :confused:

I have heard that his girlfriend is pregnant and that they recently broke up. That's what makes me think maybe that is a factor in him keeping his distance... maybe they are trying to make it work but she is hesitant to be apart of that family.

Thanks for filling me in, KDB.

If it's true, that would explain his distancing. And how sad...Casey has destroyed so many lives! :furious:

I can't imagine Casey having any friends close enough to become involved in helping with something so horrible, not to mention illegal. Her relationships sounded rather casual to me. Also, she seems to have shafted most of her friends at one time or another. Come to think of it, I don't have any friends (or even any relatives) close enough to ask for help with something like that, and I haven't even shafted any of them. As a footnote: i have friends whom I love dearly... but not that dearly.

Has anyone seen or heard anything at all from LA in recent weeks? I sure hope le is keeping tabs on him.

Many threads are asking where is LEE??? Hope he is being watched.
www..com........read about DA lady talks about Cindy indictment.........think it is coming???

Many threads are asking where is LEE??? Hope he is being watched.
www..com........read about DA lady talks about Cindy indictment.........think it is coming???

I havent read anything on SM about Cindy being indicted.

Maybe LA is busy being the mysterious "Todd Black" http://www.wftv.com/news/17726847/detail.html

21eyc7q.jpg

She is going to have to be an extremely strong woman if she remains involved with Lee as she has to contend with CA. Talk about a MIL from h*ll! I would lay down so many ground rules with Lee & CA about my child, future children, CA's involving herself in their marriage etc. CA would be an absolute nightmare for a MIL. Ugggg shudder the thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95