Where the heck is George???

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If I were George, I would either go to a local motel, hit the bar until "relaxed" enough to go up to my room and hit the sack, or I would go see Lee, and ask him to join me in the same.

Then, I would move in with Lee, until I figured out what to do next.

Boy, what is Cindy going to do when no one cares anymore and she can't threaten people that they'll never get another interview?

I wouldn't go home if I were George. At least not today.

I feel bad for George!

I agree with you. I am worried about George. I think George did the right thing today for his sweet Caylee.

Cindy probably kicked him out of the house because he was forced to testify against Casey. I can see her thinking that as the ultimate betrayal. Now they both have to know with this murder and manslaughter charges that Caylee is no longer with us. No more sightings storys, no more tips, all the hope has to be gone for them, if they can face the truth. I think George has, but I can see Cindy still denying it, so she probably threw him out.

Oh geez. CA threaten the reporters with "no more exclusives"? Say it isn't so...:rolleyes:

I am wondering also! Does anyone wonder if he testified in order to avoid prosecution for assisting Casey??? It seems so far-fetched by I can't help but wonder if he is going to be arrested too.
I sure hope not.

Honestly, why can't people accept that George and Cindy are Casey's victims? George didn't make any kind of deal, he had no choice but to testify, he was subpoenaed. George has been hounded by the media, confronted by protesters, accused of all kinds of horrible things such as assisting in the murder and/or covering for the murderer of his beloved grandchild and even of fathering his own grandchild. He's lost Caylee and now, for all practical purposes, he's lost his daughter. Isn't it time to give the poor guy a break???

George could have went to work his evening shift tonight. I do wonder about the indictment stating that Caylee was killed some time between June 15th and July 16th though. That might mean that George didn't actually see Caylee on the 16th as he claimed.

I feel sorry for George too. I am going to pray for him and Cindy, but I can't forgive Casey, not yet. May Caylee rest in peace. Forever our Angel.

I hope George is spending the afternoon with clergy & a grief counseler.
Maybe he is at the sheriffs office begging her to tell him where Caylee is, pleading with his daughter to let him bury his grand daughter. If she refuses I hope he slaps the pi$$ out of her.

This is my wish as well, LeLe. I pray he is at a safe, quiet place with some sort of support system.

After today, I certainly think he deserves it.

Because.......it's nowhere NEAR over yet.

Honestly, why can't people accept that George and Cindy are Casey's victims? George didn't make any kind of deal, he had no choice but to testify, he was subpoenaed. George has been hounded by the media, confronted by protesters, accused of all kinds of horrible things such as assisting in the murder and/or covering for the murderer of his beloved grandchild and even of fathering his own grandchild. He's lost Caylee and now, for all practical purposes, he's lost his daughter. Isn't it time to give the poor guy a break???

Yes. But not Cindy. :) I think many many here are on George's side (to whatever extent).... But not Cindy.

Where has Lee been all day? It seems that he would want to be there for his mother after what she went through today. Maybe that's Mallory's car and he sent her over to check on her. I don't know but if this were my family we would all be together to support each other...strange.

Lee's car in driveway, she's not alone!

Screen-cap from the CAM.........

You cannot be compelled to testify at the GJ hearing of another to avoid your own prosecution- it would fall under 5th ammendment.

I am not aware of any allegations he might be arrested for, in fact I would think it improbable based on the indictment today. That being said, I do personally fear that he is suicidal and hope if that is the case that someone seeks Medical attention for him.

I agree with you. I am worried about George. I think George did the right thing today for his sweet Caylee.

I think he did the right thing as well. And it had to be tough ~ I cannot imagine.

I really appreciate that he said his focus was on Caylee and always was on Caylee.

He asked for prayers at 11 a.m. and 11 p.m. He came out of court around 11 a.m. Perhaps he is thinking of going home at 11 p.m. The least we can do is pray for him.

Oh geez. CA threaten the reporters with "no more exclusives"? Say it isn't so...:rolleyes:

Oh my gawd!!! Her daughter is bieng arrested for the murder of her grandaughter and the only thought she has is about bieng on camera for "exclusives" and those poor reporters who won't get one :boohoo:. Cindy there are no more exclusives for you to give! We already know what is happening and today was a wonderful day!

You cannot be compelled to testify at the GJ hearing of another to avoid your own prosecution- it would fall under 5th ammendment.

I am not aware of any allegations he might be arrested for, in fact I would think it improbable based on the indictment today. That being said, I do personally fear that he is suicidal and hope if that is the case that someone seeks Medical attention for him.

Hug Blink! I have been worried about his health these days for some reason......I haven't thought suicide, but have wondered about heart problems maybe.

Do you think he would commit suicide before finding his Caylee?

Hug Blink! I have been worried about his health these days for some reason......I haven't thought suicide, but have wondered about heart problems maybe.

Do you think he would commit suicide before finding his Caylee?

I feel sorry for Cindy this behavior reminds me of someone with real issues, she needs help.

I do not feel sorry for CA at all she brought this on all herself. I agree that she needs some kind of help because blaming everyone and everybody but KC is not right. I really hope GA does not go home becuase god knows what CA will do to him mentally and physically.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back