Where would you put a dead body?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There are so many places to put a body that it would never be found.

Find a field where the farmers are going to be disking the ground. The dirt is always uneven and crops are planted twice a year. This time of year here they are harvesting the crops and planting their fall crops. Rice fields are perfect b/c the burn the fields then disk up the ground. No one would ever think to look there, ever changing soil is perfect. Swamps are perfect with the gators plus you can wrap the body in black trash bags with weights and the body will sink.

This is scary, I can't even think about it anymore.

I think you are right. There are so many people missing in this country that are never found, there must be many, many ways to dispose of a body.

Where would I put a dead body? :eek::waitasec: Hmm, not easy to think about even hypothetically, but I'll try.

Ok, I've thought about it and no can do. I couldn't move a dead body if my life depended on it. :no: :chicken:

Yep, I'd be screwed...

she must have at first been sick to her stomach with panic and fear and wondering what to do. She had a situation on her hands that was out of her control and she knew she had to have help handling this. That explains the fast and furious flurry of calls to her (clipped for space)
I think this or the other one about George helping is the most likely. However, I think she or her helper ended up burning up Caylee's body thus the gas cans.

That would be pretty hard for someone of Casey's size to accomplish.

would be very very easy...a rope tied to caylee ...up over a tree limb...and simply pull the other end until the body is up high enough and then tie it off.

Can't really say what I would do in various circumstances - but in Casey's circumstance -

I'd wrap the body in something like a blanket - then maybe put it in a container of some sort for transport (so I don't have to see it or touch it) - then I'd weight it down with a couple of pavers somehow and dump it from a bridge into fairly deep water.

In a panic I may have placed the body somewhere first - like a hidden spot known to me - till I could gather the needed materials. I would not have left it in that first spot very long though - I'd be very worried about decomp beginning.

No burial - I know how hard it is just to bury a pet - there's no way I'd stick around anywhere long enough to dig a grave. Quick disposal is key.

would be very very easy...a rope tied to caylee ...up over a tree limb...and simply pull the other end until the body is up high enough and then tie it off.

Yes, I guess you could do it that way. I had a vision of her trying to climb a tree with a dead body under her arm.

Yes, I guess you could do it that way. I had a vision of her trying to climb a tree with a dead body under her arm.

I get that this is in no way funny but the picture you painted for me made me laugh sooo hard. :crazy:

I'm the exact same height and weight that LE has Casey listed at. I could do the rope over the branch method but climbing a tree carrying anything wouldn't happen :eek:

I was thinking and the average 3 yr old female weighs around 32 lbs. Thats a lot of weight. It would have to be in a bag of some sort that would be easy to handle. I'm thinking a rolling suitcase, then again, I'm lazy that way. :waitasec:

I have felt he was involved from the beginning. It was always VERY STRANGE to me that CA kept saying how much yard work he had done and how his BLOOD AND SWEAT was what the dogs were hitting on in the back yard. Their grandchild is missing and they all of a sudden start totally redoing their back yard? Give me a break !

In an earlier post today, I commented on all the lime being poured over the back yard. That to me was VERY telling. I honestly believe YOU are right on with this post........

I believe that child is in the back yard and have asked if they poured any concrete during the time she was "gone." Concrete has lime and will cover the smell for the dogs sometimes. Then you take and cover the ENTIRE back yard with lime and PRESTO.........dogs are not an issue anymore.

They would have NO FEAR of any of the searches and were somewhat cooperative UNTIL TES was going to do a search again in their yard. Then all of a sudden they disliked TES and they limed their yard.

Yep..........look under some concrete or a storage building.

That is dead on!! they are just too defensive when it comes to their yard. To me this is the REAL reason why TES abandoned the search. Yes the water was a problem but I think someone in either LE or TES does believe that the backyard needs to be searched more.

There is something about GA's demeanor that has been very telling from the beginning; example - how come....
-GA did not go with CA to locate KC the eve of Jul 15th. I think if my hubby and I were to find our vehicle smelling like death my hubby for sure DROP whatever his schedule was to locate our kids?? Why was he not involved? To me it is telling because if already knew what was going on, just like other men he would not be interested in the drama about to ensue dealing with a freaked-out wife who is just now finding out.
-He refers to little Caylee as "that little girl" -a phrase with a past sense connotation to it.
-GA, after KC, is the most uninvolved of the family members in the search. One day out the blue he goes overboard with a professionally done billboard towed off his car; he said he was going to drive this everywhere forever until Caylee was found. What is he making up for?
-Hmmm the chase situation that so far has not much of an explanation. Told LE he was not sure of the date of the chase (but he does remember KC's "pin stripe pants") So telling right there LOLOLOL.
-Polygraph turned down, :rolleyes:
-Different versions of how he came upon the gas cans. Told Greta VS that he himself went in the car and found the gas cans there; tells LE that KC handed the gas cans to him.

I think the question is confusing because you are asking where YOU (WE) would hide a dead body. I think a better phrasing of the question would be: If SOMEONE wanted to dispose of a body, where would they put the body? That way, you don't have the moral dilemna.

Then, again, you don't have all of the variables present to alter the circumstances, such as: Do you think that person would want to treat the body with care, just throw it out like trash, or have it immediately disintegrate? Then you would have to question the available sources of disposal. I already answered this on the "Where do you think they should search" thread:

a) Look in a swampy area, in the deeper parts, where the body could be submerged completely in mud, possibly encased in a container or covering with weight of some sort. This would require searchers to wade around in muck, and the dogs would have a difficult time scenting it.

b) Look at the bottom of a cliff in dense vegetation where someone even with a machete couldn't possibly squeeze into.

You clever people - where would you put a dead body?

My first thought was to bury it, but then my friend said she would put one down a storm drain found along a street glutter (and I think that is brilliant) which I never would have thought of.

If I had a dead body in the trunk, my first line of business would be getting rid of it in a meticulous fashion. I don't think that was Casey's priority.

Plus, there may be different ways of disposing of a body if it was still in a stage of rigor mortis or in Padilla's words "body stew in a bag."

So, in a brainstorming fashion, where would you put a dead body?

We had a case here where a woman's body was put in a man hole and not discovered for nearly 10 years. LE knew who did it, but without the body, they couldn't prove there was a murder. I can't remember whether the perp was found guilty or not.

Also, remember that we all here know more about dead bodies than the average Joe. It's hard for me to say what I would do if I didn't know much about decomp. I'll think about it for a minute or two!

IMO..because she did not plan to stick around Fl much longer...

And because she thought the evidence would evaporate, dissipate in time, time, time...could keep the heat off.
Time and Distance

Yeah, I just don't understand why she didn't clean out the trunk after she disposed of that precious little girl's body. If it smelled so bad, and she left the car in a public place, she had to have known incriminating evidence would be found. I don't get that part.

She probably thought she could pull the Susan Smith "I was carjacked" story.

I believe Casey could handle Caylee's body very easily by her self

Well..growing up here in Florida even though it is bulit up compared to just 20 years ago...I still know of a few rock pit/swimming holes, secluded lakes, park like areas that would be perfect to dump a body as well as fairly easily accessible to the public if they know where to go.

That is dead on!! they are just too defensive when it comes to their yard. To me this is the REAL reason why TES abandoned the search. Yes the water was a problem but I think someone in either LE or TES does believe that the backyard needs to be searched more.

There is something about GA's demeanor that has been very telling from the beginning; example - how come....
-GA did not go with CA to locate KC the eve of Jul 15th. I think if my hubby and I were to find our vehicle smelling like death my hubby for sure DROP whatever his schedule was to locate our kids?? Why was he not involved? To me it is telling because if already knew what was going on, just like other men he would not be interested in the drama about to ensue dealing with a freaked-out wife who is just now finding out.
-He refers to little Caylee as "that little girl" -a phrase with a past sense connotation to it.
-GA, after KC, is the most uninvolved of the family members in the search. One day out the blue he goes overboard with a professionally done billboard towed off his car; he said he was going to drive this everywhere forever until Caylee was found. What is he making up for?
-Hmmm the chase situation that so far has not much of an explanation. Told LE he was not sure of the date of the chase (but he does remember KC's "pin stripe pants") So telling right there LOLOLOL.
-Polygraph turned down, :rolleyes:
-Different versions of how he came upon the gas cans. Told Greta VS that he himself went in the car and found the gas cans there; tells LE that KC handed the gas cans to him.

You make some very compelling points about George's involvement. I'm going to have to rethink this.

I think Caylee is much closer than alot of people think. Think about it, where is the safest place to hide a body? Where you can keep an eye on it. There is also that statment she made about Caylee bieng close. JMO

I honestly don't know what I would do with a body. I mean my rational side tells me that with all the latest technology finding a body even burried deep in the desert will be found.

My speculation as to where Casey put this babys body has always been to the alligators from the begining.

Another theory that I thought about today is- Do we know where george went after bringing back the car from the tow yard? What if he found the body then and disposed of it that night? Have his whereabouts been accounted for from the time he picked up the car?
Obviously this is all pure speculation on my part.

He went to work per his interview with LE. His work hours were from 3pm to 11pm. I don't know if LE verified this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva
Back