Where would you put a dead body?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think the smartest thing to do is work with the environment where you are. I live in a desert, there are plenty of bodies dumped in the desert. The heat and critters take care of a body quite well.
So, for the coastal killers, it's the water. Especially where gators are hunting for food.
Above all, I know I will never have this problem. At least I'm pretty sure I won't. No, I never will. Then again...

Women often "bury" bodies in water. I'd pick Lake Jessup. Alligators, and a bridge that crosses the lake. You can dump things in the middle.

I agree. There's a population explosion of alligators in Florida. They can be found in almost any body of water whether lake, pond, roadside ditch, etc. That's the most likely spot anyone would think of to dispose of a body. Especially a little one.

Horrible to think of but there's a lot of horrible people out there you'd never think capable of doing such a thing. Often times, they're right next door. :(

premeditation of a crime can happen in the split second before the crime occurs....which is what I think happened here. Her murderous laundry list was most likely in her head for a while.....too bad we cannot print it out! I do not think she will ever talk. But I also believe she will be found, eventually, guilty. I do not think she is smart or cunning. I think she is a pathological, narcisscistic, sociopathic liar of the highest order. She made a lot of mistakes and is now lying to people that will not take them at face value like her family does. imhoo of course....

ETA: miracles: good thoughts about JCPenney and the rolling luggage...

Yes, indeed.

When did Amy H say Casey got her nails done?

Oh, and I cannot believe I haven't seen that movie. It's on my list now!!!:blowkiss:

Some of the acting is a little "period." But, I don't think you will be sorry!

I have ONE problem with that flick. The theme music is the saddest I have ever heard. In ANY flick. Whenever I feel sad, it still runs through my head. And, I first saw the flick on TV, when I was a kid.

The scene where the Mom character realizes what is happening, and the source of the behavior, will also break your heart. Really.

BUT.. "little Rhoda Penmark" has become a negative icon.:)

When did she go to JC Penney? Maybe LE is holding back the receipt from the public until trial, or is Cindy keeping it hidden? Were the JCP statements what Yuri asked her about because Cindy only gave him receipts? It was on her timeline video.

After I read all these comments about the rolling luggage, I turned around to view the one I have standing behind me in my home office. I use it to carry my large files to meetings. It's better than lugging a heavy attache case. It's not a large suitcase, but it's definitely large enough for a 3-year-old child.

If there really was decomposition in the car, could the body fluids have dripped through the luggage? Or did Casey throw her into the suitcase later, after the mess appeared?

Has anyone read the children's books starring Zanny the Nanny and the twins? I just found out they are MYSTERY books. Could something in those books be a clue to where she put Caylee? I'm sure those mysteries didn't deal with gross dead bodies (or do they?) but I'm thinking there could be something in there. Also, these books have been around since 1991 or so, and since we're told Casey was a voracious reader, maybe she read them as a young girl and graduated to more grizzly stuff as she grew older.

Whatever, I'm thinking the suitcase idea is something to consider. One rolls a suitcase, no one thinks it's odd. I'm assuming she didn't send the suitcase off on a plane or train or bus, did she? You know, like one does with packages. Could she have mailed her somewhere? No. no. I'm forgetting the odor. Scratch that.

I'll have to think about this a bit more. Maybe even read some Zanny stories. :waitasec:

I bought one of those books. But, have not got into it, yet.

casey reminds me of hannibal

casey the cannibal has a nice ring to it........

she eats people and spits them out - probably everyone she has ever met in her life

With all the preoccupation with the gas cans, my first thought was always that she burned her and then scattered the remains. She might have thought this too easily discovered. So plan B was to wrap her up in something and dump her in some swampy water to disguise the smell and/or hope for gators.

If GA helped KC - she could be buried in the back yard. I wonder if they mixed any concrete and poured it since she disappeared. Concrete poured over a body diminishes the smell of decomp for the dogs because it is mixed with lime. There was a case where a body was dismenbered and "poured" into concrete walkway stones. I can't see them doing that but ...........There is something about him putting lime all over his yard which has bothered me since they showed him doing it.

Although I didn't ,until now, know about GA spreading lime all over his yard, I've always been suspicious of the timing of all that garden renovation!

I do believe Caylee is buried in the A's backyard and that GA helped KC dispose of the body.

One truth KC spoke is when she said "Caylee will be home for her 3rd birthday".

Down here in Florida...lakes are where all the bodies are.

I would anonymously Fed Ex it to India to one of those tech support groups that drive people crazy.

I would anonymously Fed Ex it to India to one of those tech support groups that drive people crazy.

OMG!!! LOL!!

I have posted my theory before but no one usually responds but I'll take another shot at it. I think KC stored the body somewhere before she dumped her. I think it's possible that she put her in a cooler or container with dry ice. I just dont think she had her in the car for 11 days. I even wondered if she knew of a house/apt that was empty that had a freezer. Anybody?

Down here in Florida...lakes are where all the bodies are.

I love swimming in our lake at our cottage but...well, let's put it this way, this would most definitely put a damper on my swimming down South USA! :eek: LOL!

OMG!!! LOL!!

I have posted my theory before but no one usually responds but I'll take another shot at it. I think KC stored the body somewhere before she dumped her. I think it's possible that she put her in a cooler or container with dry ice. I just dont think she had her in the car for 11 days. I even wondered if she knew of a house/apt that was empty that had a freezer. Anybody?

That's possible and then she could have buried container and all.

Fascinating thread. I read it from back to front.

Earlier this year a minister in Detroit area was arrested because he
had kept his wife's body in the family freezer for almost 7 years.
He told the children she had run off. The freezer was in the family
home but no one but the husband went into it. (I find this odd)

I wouldn't do this if I could dispose of the body in a dumpster.
I'd just panic and just want to be done with it as quickly as possible.

Maybe go the freezer route as an alternative to the dumpster.

Do you guys think KC or anyone for that matter could have moved Caylee's body after 11 days of decomposing? I understand trhat skin would have been coming off and good lord the smell would have been unreal. I def. think she moved the body but I think she found somewhere to slow decomp down till she could figure out a plan

Do you guys think KC or anyone for that matter could have moved Caylee's body after 11 days of decomposing? I understand trhat skin would have been coming off and good lord the smell would have been unreal. I def. think she moved the body but I think she found somewhere to slow decomp down till she could figure out a plan

I think it's possible if she had it wrapped in several of those heavy-duty black plastic garbage bags. The body would be mostly fluids (sorry) and that's probably why there was leakage in the trunk, but you could just haul the bags to the final spot and then dump the contents out. That could be why she had the knife - to cut open the bags. Of course she would have to dispose of the bags then. This sounds so sick as I am typing it. :(

How about in an incinerator at some industrial plant late at night?

That would require access and there's not a ton of industry in Orlando, but who knows who all she was 'doing'-- maybe some night-watchmen. Smoke seems a problem for burning, but an incinerator would cover that. Isn't there a power plant on I-4 northeast of Orlando, somewhere near a bridge over a lake or river?

In the burn-her category-- I was thinking a grill, some charcoal and some charcoal fluid or gasoline might work. A cooler scenario seems pretty practical too, although it requires burying-- since coolers float. I'm guessing they burn pretty good though. She could bring the grill along too. She would just look like she's going on a picnic-- although it might be hard to explain picnicking alone.

I think KC is basically lazy, so the place where she might have dumped a small rotting package of human flesh shouldn't have been too hard to discover...
IF SHE HADN"T HAD A HEADSTART OF A WHOLE MONTH!!!!!

By now, there could be very little left to find, one of the searchers could have walked right past the spot without even knowing it.

This is really a hard question I have thought a lot about.

My late step-mother-in-law told me years and years ago this story.
When her father was in his teens, he lived with his parents and siblings. His father was an alcoholic and abusive. He and his older brothers and sisters worked in the cotton fields. One day when they came home, the mother and two younger siblings were no where to be found. The dad said she ran off with another man, but it was always believed he killed them and disposed of the bodies.

I have searched off and on ever since then, probably 15 years now, looking for any trace of these people, alive or dead, and found absolutely nothing.

It seems like it would be so easy to find a body, no matter what was done with it, but even if it is a spur of the moment disposal, sometimes the perp is incredibly lucky and nothing is ever found.

Lanie

Scary story, I'll have nightmares about that scenario tonight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera
Back