Which is strongest RDI evidence?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Which RDI claim is easiest to prove?

• PR/JR handled the weapons or sexually assaulted.

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • PR/JR wrote the ransom note or helped to write it.

Votes: 113 65.3%
  • PR/JR were motivated to hide prior abuse or rage.

Votes: 14 8.1%
  • PR/JR used words or actions that prove their guilt.

Votes: 38 22.0%

• Total voters
Yes, bettybaby, these were my own words. The DP article had some juicy background tidbits, didn't it?

Although I could not immediately locate JRs interview where he explains this circumstance, it is my recollection that JR had been told by LEO that he must leave his home immediately and with no where to go but home to Atlanta, he attempted to arrange the flight for that very night. When he was told he could not leave town, he and his wife went to the Fernie's home. Attorneys were hired the following day for all three Rs and JRs son, daughter, SIL and exwife.

When reading about the scramble after the body was discovered, I found one reference that JR had at least one cocktail, maybe more, before leaving the 755 15th Street address. I knew he was not allowed to be interviewed later that day when at the Fernie's because he was intoxicated and Patsy couldn't participate because she was medicated but I was unaware that JR may have started drinking before he left home....

OMO

For me, the wording of the ransom note is gamesetmatch.

"I will call you between 8 and 10 a.m. tomorrow to instruct you on delivery."

26th or 27th? If IDI, the intruder would have expected the note to be found the morning of the 26th, hence the call would come in on the 27th. Why were the R's waiting around at 8-10 am on the 26th?

26th or 27th? If IDI, the intruder would have expected the note to be found the morning of the 26th, hence the call would come in on the 27th. Why were the R's waiting around at 8-10 am on the 26th?

Yea that was a big oops on their part. Makes me wonder if JR thought it was a given the note meant the 27th, and the cops would leave, giving him plenty of time to remove her from the house? Big mistake though, LE knows a true kidnapper wouldn't want to wait that long to get their money.

I mean really, would the SSF have planned to entertain their hostage with board games?!

Tawny,
For some arcane reason the R's always wanted the staging to suggest JonBenet was killed prior to midnight on the 25th. Hence the Wendesday size-12's and her tombstone's deceased date reading 12/25/1996.

This aspect of the case reinforces my belief that there was an initial staging plan that was later amended probably to include everyone being asleep?

If one considers that the RN was written at a time before midnight or even as late as 2am then wouldn't tomorrow mean on the 26th for the author of the note?

Yes, UKGuy, the Ramsey's pressed their "we were asleep" alibi hard.
JR carried JB upstairs after arriving home from the White's.
PR changed JB into ljs. (When did the black jeans in the bathroom get soiled?)
JR helped BR finish with a toy model.
JR took melatonin.
We did not feed her pineapple.
We were asleep. We had an early morning flight.
We didn't hear a thing because we were asleep.

Of note, on the morning of December 26, Patsy and JonBenét are wearing the same clothes they wore on Christmas night.

Was BR ever asked by LEO if he ate pineapple after arriving home from the White's? His little fingerprints are on the bowl and the glass that's beside it.

Burke was questioned by the grand jury. ;)

Also over the course of three days in Atlanta.

"And if the grand jury is leaning toward no indictment, they would want to have Burke testify if only to allay public skepticism of the absence of sufficient evidence to charge someone.'' Last June, authorities interviewed Burke in Atlanta, where the family now lives, over a three-day period. Two weeks later, his parents flew to Denver for extensive interviews.

Wasn't he also interviewed briefly at the Whites on the 26th?

http://extras.denverpost.com/news/jon0526.htm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In addition to the laundry list of hinky things listed above, I vote for the size 12s wednesday panties. Only a few people, or just one, knew the pack was there. An intruder would not stage or give a wet fart to ensure she was in same kind of wednesday panties! Those huge panties, for me, are a smoking gun.

That and all the poop around points to psychological problems with the kids that did not start THAT NIGHT.

In addition to the laundry list of hinky things listed above, I vote for the size 12s wednesday panties. Only a few people, or just one, knew the pack was there.

Respectfully snipped by me, this is also what I think. The size 12, IMO ,no way in the world the intruder would find the package, take the appropriate day of the week ones... that alone says it all!

To me the biggest piece of evidence against the Ramsey's is the way they acted after the crime. Many will say that people react differently, which is true, but there is a huge difference in being uncooperative and being deceptive. Why lie about JB being asleep when they got home (Burke said she walked in that night and the pineapple indicates she Didn't go straight to bed)? Why lie about Burke being awake that morning?

Then when you factor in their lack of concern when notifying LE, despite the RNs warnings, and their lack of concern when the phone call deadline came and went, it makes it a little difficult to see these people as victims.

The ransom note, the hours between the first blow and the strangulation, the many bizarre actions of the Ramseys.

But the icing on the cake is their easy ability to lie. In this two part video...watch the adeptness and skill with which JR expresses his gratitude for the wisdom of the grand jury for not indicting them. Oh my! It has just moved him to wish to serve on juries whenever he is asked.

I watched him over and over. How could his attorneys NOT have informed him that the grand jury had done JUST THE OPPOSITE? They had seen all the evidence and wanted him and Patsy to stand trial! Tellingly, it's not a topic he avoids...it's one he easily lies about.

Quite incredible!

http://vimeo.com/39449004

To me the biggest piece of evidence against the Ramsey's is the way they acted after the crime. Many will say that people react differently, which is true, but there is a huge difference in being uncooperative and being deceptive. Why lie about JB being asleep when they got home (Burke said she walked in that night and the pineapple indicates she Didn't go straight to bed)? Why lie about Burke being awake that morning?

Then when you factor in their lack of concern when notifying LE, despite the RNs warnings, and their lack of concern when the phone call deadline came and went, it makes it a little difficult to see these people as victims.

the number one red flag to me is that they didn't even bother to check whether the other child is still alive!and that they never even woke him up to ask him if he heard,KNOWS anything!it just doesn't make sense,really, if they want me to believe that IDI.

it totally proves that they KNEW he is safe and no way can you feel that if a dangerous intruder is on the loose,possibly still in your home

The ransom note, the hours between the first blow and the strangulation, the many bizarre actions of the Ramseys.

But the icing on the cake is their easy ability to lie. In this two part video...watch the adeptness and skill with which JR expresses his gratitude for the wisdom of the grand jury for not indicting them. Oh my! It has just moved him to wish to serve on juries whenever he is asked.

I watched him over and over. How could his attorneys NOT have informed him that the grand jury had done JUST THE OPPOSITE? They had seen all the evidence and wanted him and Patsy to stand trial! Tellingly, it's not a topic he avoids...it's one he easily lies about.

Quite incredible!

http://vimeo.com/39449004

ITA about their ability to lie. Just my opinion, of course. :)

FYI regards the GJ True Bill though. The results of the GJ vote weren’t known until 2013, 6 ½ years after PR’s death. But the following link casts a lot of doubt about what they really did know; read the FFJ posts here: http://www.forumsforjustice.org/for...ry-indictment-of-John-and-Patsy-Ramsey/page13 In particular posts 153, 154 and 155 between Cynic, otg and Cherokee illustrate some thoughts regards what the Rs knew about the indictment. Cynic turned up the passage in DOI. It’s believed it was whispered in Boulder that there was an indictment, and likely, imo, JR and PR did know. Interestingly, PR hangs the passage from DOI on JR. What I think JR was sure about is this: AH did a good enough job of hiding the GJ’s decision, that they could tout this on their road show forever. Didn’t quite turn out that way. (In fact it took a court case spearheaded by Charlie Brennan to reveal it.) Then LW had to come out and spout about the DNA "exonerating" them. And you know the rest. . .

I voted for the first option, mainly because of JR's Israeli-made shirt fibers somehow finding their way in the brand-new packed size 12's that were found on JBR. Also because of PR's fibers on the duct tape, which should not be there because the duct tape was left on the blanket in the cellar. JMO.

I voted for the first option, mainly because of JR's Israeli-made shirt fibers somehow finding their way in the brand-new packed size 12's that were found on JBR. Also because of PR's fibers on the duct tape, which should not be there because the duct tape was left on the blanket in the cellar. JMO.

Actually, the fibers from JR's Israeli shirt were found INSIDE her brand-new panty crotch, not in the package. Police never found the package or the rest of the size 12 (they came from a 7-pair gift set). Patsy claimed she put the rest of them in JB's drawer, but none were found. 5 years later, the remaining 6 pairs, still in the package, was sent to police. And I bet Patsy was never asked how they came to be still in the package when she had already told police she had put them in a drawer.
To me- ALL the previous comments are the reason I feel they are guilty. But if I had to narrow it down, it would be one word- DECEPTION. The Rs were covered in it. From the pineapple, to the panties, to whether she was asleep when they got home- to whether they owned the pineapple, spoon and bowl and even the box of tissues...not just lies but deception. And if I had to pick one THING_ it would be the ransom note. Patsy wrote it, likely with help from JR, and NO parent would write a fake ransom note for ANY reason except to cover up involvement in the crime.

Actually, the fibers from JR's Israeli shirt were found INSIDE her brand-new panty crotch, not in the package. Police never found the package or the rest of the size 12 (they came from a 7-pair gift set). Patsy claimed she put the rest of them in JB's drawer, but none were found. 5 years later, the remaining 6 pairs, still in the package, was sent to police. And I bet Patsy was never asked how they came to be still in the package when she had already told police she had put them in a drawer.
To me- ALL the previous comments are the reason I feel they are guilty. But if I had to narrow it down, it would be one word- DECEPTION. The Rs were covered in it. From the pineapple, to the panties, to whether she was asleep when they got home- to whether they owned the pineapple, spoon and bowl and even the box of tissues...not just lies but deception. And if I had to pick one THING_ it would be the ransom note. Patsy wrote it, likely with help from JR, and NO parent would write a fake ransom note for ANY reason except to cover up involvement in the crime.

DeeDee249,
BBM: LOL, somewhere down the line, even the R's must have realized how improbable PR's size-12 story was. You put them in the drawer Patsy, Yeah, they are not there now, does that mean the Intruder took them, No because we found them in a packing crate, we must have missed them when we moved!

for me, the biggest thing was the ransom note, especially the language. No real kidnapper, especially a foreign faction, would talk like that. Another thing, was them lawyering up. Now, everybody does it but back then, it was very unusual- especially them hiring separate lawyers. Logic says one would be enough to walk them through any process, but separate lawyers? were they a united front like they claimed, or was it each man for himself? To me, it looked like the more innocent one separated him/herself from the more culpable one. Another thing that always bugged me-more than the changing stories even, was what I saw as arrogance. No grieving parent of a murdered child, gets a kick out of 1-upping the cops or anybody else. And anytime suspects or Persons of interest, start building a defense by going on and on about shoddy police work and list all of their mistakes, I literally roll my eyes. Nothing but a diversion tactic. No matter how inept the cops were, it didn't change the fact that the R's raped and murdered, (not kidnapped), daughter was found in the R's basement, and everything used in the crime came from the R's house, along with a ridiculous essay length note-written of course, with pen and pad from the R's house. Another big thing, (for me anyway), was their absolute refusal to admit that JB, might have suffered abuse prior to that night...which, imo, said a lot about their lack of innocence. Common sense says that JB could have been killed by someone they knew, (the Rs sure didn't have a problem pointing fingers at so called friends so they knew what was possible), so wouldn't they jump on this huge, breakthrough lead, of her being abused before? because that would mean the killer was someone who had personal access to JB and that would narrow the suspect list down by millions. moo

DeeDee249,
BBM: LOL, somewhere down the line, even the R's must have realized how improbable PR's size-12 story was. You put them in the drawer Patsy, Yeah, they are not there now, does that mean the Intruder took them, No because we found them in a packing crate, we must have missed them when we moved!

oh God ,the cops didn't even take the box where they probably were stored (ready to be sent as Xmas gift) for fingerprinting,no?

I wonder what else they missed...

Common sense says that JB could have been killed by someone they knew, (the Rs sure didn't have a problem pointing fingers at so called friends so they knew what was possible), so wouldn't they jump on this huge, breakthrough lead, of her being abused before? because that would mean the killer was someone who had personal access to JB and that would narrow the suspect list down by millions. moo

ITA,and how they responded to all this during their L.King interview is BIZARRE....especially since L.SMit was promoting the sado pedo theory!

Larry King: If it was a pedophile, was your daughter sexually abused?

Patsy Ramsey: I don't believe there is conclusive evidence of that.

John Ramsey: We don't know.

KING: Have you talked to them about -- do they send you the autopsy reports?

John Ramsey: No, no.

Patsy Ramsey: No.

John Ramsey: We've -- the police have not talked to us at all. We don't know what's been done.

Larry King: Well, they have questioned you, right?

John Ramsey: They have questioned us extensively.

Larry King: But they haven't told you anything about -- you have not seen the death certificate?

John Ramsey: No.

Patsy Ramsey: No.

Larry King: You don't know how your daughter died?

Patsy Ramsey: Well, we do.

John Ramsey: We do.

Patsy Ramsey: From what we...

John Ramsey: She was strangled.

Larry King: That's the cause of death, strangulation?

John Ramsey: That's the cause of death.

Larry King: But you don't know if any sexual activity took place?

John Ramsey: It's not clear to me that there was. We don't know. It's one of those questions you don't want to know the answer to, frankly.

HUH?scratching my head

something else...they were NEVER angry with the horrible monster who did this but were aaaaallllways angry at police....sounds to me this was more an EGO thing than something re your child being murdered....

their OWN words a few days after the tragedy:

RAMSEY, P: And if anyone knows anything, please, please help us. For the safety of all of the children, we have to find out who did this.

RAMSEY, J: Not because we're angry, but because we have got to go on.

unbelievable,huh?
how THE HE## CAN YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deprizilla
Back