Who cares if there is a snitch?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
goodlordie, GGMS knew she was being taped so she made certain LE would know the snitch message came from TN & Pops, not her. Is she wiping her hands? I'll never forget how she was first on site at the mondex. she KNOWS thangs, she does! CYA, GGMS!

Just the very fact that GGMS was concerned about the draining of the pond at Mondex is interesting. She has shown no interest in any other search. I say put the entire Cummings family in the slammer.

Some people have different ringtones for different people so he might have known who was calling without looking. If he didn't, it was very strange behavior for a father who is frantically waiting for the police to call that they have found his child, possibly alive.

Agree, especially if the child was supposedly kidnapped. This is a very telling sign that he knew that Haleigh was dead, not kidnapped.

GGMS tells RC that his mom, TN, wants him to be careful of what he says in jail because they know there is a "snitch" in there with him. RC says "I know".

http://www.news4jax.com/video/22468159/index.html

I have a few questions about that!

1) WHY does it matter if RC has nothing to hide???

2) WHY does TN want him to watch what he says?

For months we have been discussing GGMS and TN being involved in Haleigh's disappearance, but is that what they are talking about? Or are they involved in drug dealing too and they are trying to hide that?

Great thread! Inquiring sleuthers want to know. :)

It is now clear to me that they are all deep into both (drugs & Haleigh's disappearance). So deep, they're dog paddling for their lives. Particularly RC & TN. The real 'snitch' they must be worried about (obviously, not the one they are referring to in those tapes) is Misty. She isn't made out of the same rugged Cummings' cloth and able to withstand prison life so smuggly.....and they know it. I am sure there is great fear that she will fold and talk.

I thought for sure I would hear GGMS and TN crying over losing Jr and how empty the house was now, but I guess "there's a snitch" was more important...

Great thread! Inquiring sleuthers want to know. :)

It is now clear to me that they are all deep into both (drugs & Haleigh's disappearance). So deep, they're dog paddling for their lives. Particularly RC & TN. The real 'snitch' they must be worried about (obviously, not the one they are referring to in those tapes) is Misty. She isn't made out of the same rugged Cummings' cloth and able to withstand prison life so smuggly.....and they know it. I am sure there is great fear that she will fold and talk.
You are so right!!! That could very well have been a reference to Misty or Tommy.

BBM-
Not really. I see RC as being a super-control freak.
He's not guarding his privacy as much as he is serving as his own public relations rep. HE wants to control it.

control, control, control

I also don't think his answer to GGM's warning about a snitch was him really KNOWING or understanding that there is one, as much as he always has to look like he is smarter than everyone. Almost like he was saying that GGM was stupid for even suggesting something like that because he already KNEW it, kwim?
He thinks he's smart and he thinks he's wiley, but I would just like to remind him what happened to the Wiley E. Coyote that after the Road Runner....All those ACME products went KABOOM! Right back on him.

BEEP BEEP!

Smart and wiley? He's been arrested FIFTEEN times for some type of drug violation. Looks like a "smart and wiley" kind of a guy would have learned at least enough to avoid selling illegal narcotics to undercover LE.

Pops, TN, and GGM apparently know just how smart and wiley he really is if they felt it necessary, on a recorded phone call, to tell him there was a snitch in the jail!

Who's ever heard of that before? Of all the jails around, poor Ronnie gets the ONLY one with a snitch in it?

Whew, darn good thing they got the word to Mr Smart and Wiley! No telling what he would have said.

So now they are worried about a snitch? Just as Ron was worried from the get-go that his home where Haleigh went missing and his cell phone was bugged by LE.

My goodness, he's certainly a man who guards his privacy, isn't he?

Btw, does anyone recall the news report and/or interview the first day Haleigh was missing, when the cell phone was ringing and Ron ignored it? The camera panned right in on the cell phone in Ron's hand, yet he never answered it. Gee, it could have been whoever, whenever or whatever stole his child.
I don't know how I missed this,,but just like that Peterson guy,,,he didn't answer his phone either during that tv interview because he knew his wife was dead.......The way RC and TN acted on TV after Haleigh went mssing,,,I knew in my heart those were actions of someone in mourning of a death,,,,,and not someone being scared they would never see her again,,,or just not knowing what happened to Haleigh,,,,,,,I surely hope the LE gets to the bottom of all the BS and hooks both TN and AS to LDT.......Maybe the way to get to the truth is put the crap back on them,,,simce I believe they have covered up for RC all this time.......

So now they are worried about a snitch? Just as Ron was worried from the get-go that his home where Haleigh went missing and his cell phone was bugged by LE.

My goodness, he's certainly a man who guards his privacy, isn't he?

Btw, does anyone recall the news report and/or interview the first day Haleigh was missing, when the cell phone was ringing and Ron ignored it? The camera panned right in on the cell phone in Ron's hand, yet he never answered it. Gee, it could have been whoever, whenever or whatever stole his child.
PLEASE tell me this,,,,,,,,what reason would a parent be afraid his house and his phone is bugged right after a child goes missing, and moves away.....like that guy married to Susan Powell?????????:waitasec:

Let me think. Misty cold in jail, hmmm. teh does that bother you? naw. I hope they are very uncomfortable, they should be, they are in JAIL!!!!!!!! Ron can't have his chain, something else I'm not loosing sleep over, they act like it's an all inclusive or something...............shhhhhheeeesssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

oops...and since we are on the snitch thread, guess I better mention that. There may be worse than snitch's in there, wink wink.

You are so right!!! That could very well have been a reference to Misty or Tommy.

Sorry, I wasn't very clear. I didn't mean that the 'snitch' comment was a reference to Misty per se. The point I was trying to make is that regardless of any incarcerated 'snitch' within earshot of Ronald Cummings, TN and RC are more concerned about Misty cracking and talking.

Heck, that still didn't really clear up what I am really trying to convey. There are just too darn many liars that speak in obscure codes for me to properly express my thoughts. lol

ITA, Az! But my concern is, if they are nervous about what might come out, IMO, they had something to do with it or helped to hide her body. It's just hard to believe that GMS and TN, if they truly cared about Haleigh, would assist in anyway but they have been lying from day one. Now they're telling Ron to watch what he says?

From me to TN: When you were on NG you said you wanted to find out what happened to Haleigh and you DIDN'T CARE who it implicated. Now you're concerned about pretty Ricky (Ron) talking? It just doesn't add up. YOU DO CARE....You are such a Liar and I hope LE comes for you next....and when they do come for you, BRING YO MOMA WITH YOU.

Haven't been here in a while and I just had to come out of lurking to say :blowkiss: I FREAKING LOVE YOU AND WILL YOU MARRY ME. (oops already married....j/k but not about the loving you part)

From me to TN...You suck. Don't drop the soap.

Just the very fact that GGMS was concerned about the draining of the pond at Mondex is interesting. She has shown no interest in any other search. I say put the entire Cummings family in the slammer.

And I remember that GGMS was very concerned, but when she arrived at the Mondex pond, she declared that they wouldn't find anything there. I think she saw that they were draining the wrong pond....

And I remember that GGMS was very concerned, but when she arrived at the Mondex pond, she declared that they wouldn't find anything there. I think she saw that they were draining the wrong pond....

She was turned away.

Remember it was said, they are not done with the arrests in this drug case. It sounds like some people are getting worried about their own behinds. Maybe jail is the place for the whole family. We need answers from EVERYONE.

Honest people with nothing to hide wouldn't be concerned about a snitch. Then again, honest people would't be sitting in jail like Ron. GGMa Sykes warning is most interesting considering Ron had already confessed to a reporter that he was selling drugs and was going to jail for it. These people aren't dumb, they know he was caught square dealing, this warning was for something other than the drug issue.

Somethings that I find intresting is that TN told Ron about Misty's tatoo on her back with his name on it and how it was reported that Ron had paid for it... This may sound far-fetched but Ron's name on Misty's back is symbolic to me. I think it signifies that Ron has Misty's back, fast forward GGS tells Ron that there is a snitch in there and Ron says "I Know", in my armchair decoding this is what I have decoded these statements as saying, I think what is really being said here is that Misty and Ron have each others back and that one of the others is a snitch, which in my opinion they beleive this to be Tommy, remember the rat thing.... and I think that the only one out of this whole mess that is clueless is Hank, and I think he really wants Misty to tell the truth, and I half way think he may be trying to help LE get the truth.

Sorry this post is all over the place, but my mind is jumbled with all kinds of things that are trying to fit together.

I would love to hear the excuse as to why GGS and TN felt it important to say this to Ron, I wonder what else this family is hiding, this just makes me sick !!!

Let me think. Misty cold in jail, hmmm. teh does that bother you? naw. I hope they are very uncomfortable, they should be, they are in JAIL!!!!!!!! Ron can't have his chain, something else I'm not loosing sleep over, they act like it's an all inclusive or something...............shhhhhheeeesssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

oops...and since we are on the snitch thread, guess I better mention that. There may be worse than snitch's in there, wink wink.

careful Teh, (there's a snitch in here :eye:)

There is no reason to worry about a snitch unless Ron knows something which would get him in allot more trouble than he already is in. I believe TN and GGMS and the whole bunch have been in on this cover-up. MOO They know Haleigh is gone and they are worried that these children of theirs got themselves into something they can't get them out of now, and that the truth about Haleigh may come out. Amazing what we heard in those tapes and imagine what might have been redacted?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phonekace14
Back