Who changed her clothes?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The boots she wore to the party are by the dollhouse/doorway and there are black pants with silver snaps around (under and over) the boots:

Pic 1: Imgur

Pic 2: https://i.imgur.com/nVATuU9.jpg

The silver snaps appear to match the silver snaps on the black velvet GAP vest which I believe is the article of clothing on the bed. I think the simplest explanation is that "dress" is a transcription error on the part of the [INAUDIBLE] transcriber.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree
The boots she wore to the party are by the dollhouse/doorway and there are black pants with silver snaps around (under and over) the boots:

Pic 1: Imgur

Pic 2: https://i.imgur.com/nVATuU9.jpg

The silver snaps appear to match the silver snaps on the black velvet GAP vest which I believe is the article of clothing on the bed. I think the simplest explanation is that "dress" is a transcription error on the part of the [INAUDIBLE] transcriber.

. I agree. I think the word was actually "vest" not "dress".

I agree

. I agree. I think the word was actually "vest" not "dress".

Yes, for example leggings is sometimes written leggies and there are more of these transcription errors. And she didn't wear a black velvet dress with snaps to the White's party on the 25th so the only reasonable conclusion here is that she said and meant vest, imo.

GRAPHIC WARNING RE IMAGES BELOW

Who changed her clothes???

Excerpt - About.Com Crime Chat with former Detective Steve Thomas
November 14, 2000

crimeADM: "Was JonBenet definitely wearing the red turtleneck at the Whites' party?"

stevethomas: "no, she was wearing the white top in which her body was eventually found the next day."

"JonBenet, Inside the Ramsey Murder Investigation" by Steve Thomas
April 18, 2000

(Page 37)

"On the bathroom counter lay a balled-up child's red turtleneck sweater. Although Patsy said JonBenet had gone to bed wearing a red turtleneck, the body was discovered in the same white pullover she had worn the evening before.

Who had changed her clothes?"

(Omg I don’t think I’ve ever seen these pictures before :( )

Me either.... wow, all these years later.

Man...I was wondering to myself maybe I did see these and I forgot? But I think I would remember that?! :eek: Especially since I’ve read books on this case?

Like you said, all these years later. Wow. That really hit me hard.

<modsnip: Graphic warning was inserted in Post #1>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l