Who do you think Caylee looks like?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree that there is resemblance to JPC, but I don't think he's the father. I think it's just a general resemblance. In someone's LE interview, I think maybe Amy's? She said that JP and Casey weren't even that close, they didn't like each other.

Maybe a 'hook-up' gone bad??

I agree that there is resemblance to JPC, but I don't think he's the father. I think it's just a general resemblance. In someone's LE interview, I think maybe Amy's? She said that JP and Casey weren't even that close, they didn't like each other.

it was Amy that said that in her interview, but remember that Amy and KC didn't really know each other that well, per Amy's interview. Only like several months or so. That being said, I don't know how long JP and KC knew each other-about to go do some research-but maybe there's a reason they don't like each other?? seems that most who get close to KC end up not liking her!

I think JO is a possibility, I think caylee looks part hispanic. My daughter is half Mexican and she and Caylee look almost identical.

Me too! Like CA and JPC. I think it is JPC in the mystery photo.

Salem

I agree with you that it is JPC in the mystery photo...

Are there any WSers who could post the mystery photo (porch) next to the JP photo that's always shown next to Caylee for comparison? I am technologically challenged and :confused:

Not lazy, just challenged.

I think she looks a lot like Cindy. There is also a resemblance to the unidentified man with the gorgeous smile. (I think he is Rusciano, the ex-cop)

That pic isn't him I'm almost certain, Caylee was too young. Rusciano was KC's special friend earlier this year. Just a few mos before Caylee went missing.

I thought he said (in LE interview) he only saw Caylee the day JG and KC met for lunch...

Definitley looks like Cindy. Casey looks like George. And I dont think Lee looks like either of them.

Whoever THIS guy is, I think he and she look exactly alike-right down to the shape of their lips and face...
caylee22.jpg

This is NOT the guy who was holding her on the porch-that guy MAY be JP-but I am not real sure who this guy is...but she sure looks like him...

fore head, eye color, eye shape, eye brows. If he's not the dad they sure look alike.

I have another pic of Caylee when she is younger, looks even more like JPC. (I don't know how to post.) it is in my photo album here on WS.

There are a lot of pics of Caylee that appear to have been taken at JPC''s house, including when she was a little younger.

It's interesting also that Amy said (to LE) that JPC doesn't like KC. KC had taken up with RM who is JPC's roommate.

Whoever THIS guy is, I think he and she look exactly alike-right down to the shape of their lips and face...
caylee22.jpg

This is NOT the guy who was holding her on the porch-that guy MAY be JP-but I am not real sure who this guy is...but she sure looks like him...

Everytime I see these photos side by side, I think the resembalance is amazing.

Many times after a man and a woman have been intimate, even a one night stand type thing, they will no longer "like" one another. It could have been a drunken incident or anything-who really knows? The resemblance to this man is EXTREME, not just general...so if he is not an Anthony, then he may well be the bio...Perhaps he does not come forward due to the stigma of not having been in her life and look what happened to her in the end. We do not know for certain who her dad is, so just about any man who has been in contact with her is suspect...For all anyone knows, she never even told the father.

Definitely JPC--definitely. I"ve thought that for a long while now ever since it was suggested a while back here on WS.

I posted these on another board, but since the subject has come up here, I'll post it/them here as well.
I think the guy holding Caylee is named Gabe, he is a friend of JP, they made youtube videos and I pulled these images from them. He is younger in some of the pics and it was before his "invisalines".

cayleeandguyinbbcap.jpg

gabrielaslittleboy.jpg

I believe this is gabe as a little boy, if not, it's his brother. I can see a strong resembalance to Caylee.

gabe.jpg

gabe2.jpg

gabe4.jpg

gabe3.jpg

I think she looks like a lot of the little girls in your and my neighborhoods. That is why her death has caught the attention of us and the country. She could have been our neighbor. I have a lot of little ones just like her that spend the night at my home. My daughter and them play like wild animals. While in my home they are under the protection of me and three dogs. Even the dogs know it is their job to protect the littles.

So to answer the question, Caylee looks alot like someone we all know on every street, in every neighborhood.

I reckon all the A's didn't get the protection memo.

I totally agree with you Bobby...well said...every time I turn around and look into my little 3 year old granddaughter's eyes (who we have legal custodial guardianship and are raising), there is a reflection of Caylee. I thank God every day as others have said but by the grace of God....go I....
Fortunately, we were successful in gaining custody of our little princess before she became one of the really sad statistics....she's been with us since she was 20 months old. :)

I posted these on another board, but since the subject has come up here, I'll post it/them here as well.
I think the guy holding Caylee is named Gabe, he is a friend of JP, they made youtube videos and I pulled these images from them. He is younger in some of the pics and it was before his "invisalines".

cayleeandguyinbbcap.jpg

gabrielaslittleboy.jpg

I believe this is gabe as a little boy, if not, it's his brother. I can see a strong resembalance to Caylee.

gabe.jpg

gabe2.jpg

gabe4.jpg

gabe3.jpg

That doesnt look like the same guy at all to me.

There are some angles of Caylee, where she looks just like Cindy. There is one photo of her that looks exactly like one of Casey's boyfriends, but I can't remember which one. She's had so many.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back