Who do you think the Zodiac Killer actually is?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am very sure the true Zodiac's name has not been mentioned on any of the Zodiac sites, he is still alive and did not stop killing after Oct 11th, 1969. He did what he said he would do, he continued killing, at least though 1999, in Contra Costa County Ca. I interviewed a few females who got away from the man who claimed to be Zodiac. There is a very good chance he will be exposed this year, by two detectives working on an unsolved case of a Jane Doe who was found in Port Costa Ca., on 6 -2-1993, she was beaten to death about a year before. They now have Jane Doe's name and are looking at Zodiac as the suspect! (He was stupid, and gave clues to her murder)

I
I think he is connected with law enforcement and all that anti-cop stuff in his letters is just misdirection.

View attachment 371026

The red herrings appeal to me most, also in the EARONS (Jospeph James DeAngelo) case. Zodiac is painting himself as a cop-hating villain who can't even spell words. So, we are supposed to believe in this uneducated cop hater hiding in the shadows with a cloak and dagger. What should we do with that? Find the Zodiac in the opposite as we can with EARONS. You know what? It works! The Zodiac investigation has also looked at cops and the military. So, there is another clue for us.

1. Darlene Ferrin thought the Zodiac was a cop, and so did Mike Mageau. His witness statement includes that Ferrin thought he was a cop. Not some guy she knew or anything like that for this second car encounter. That is why Mageau had his I.D. out. So that's two Zodiac targets, one who survived, who thought Zodiac was a cop.
2. Zodiac used his flashlight to blind Ferrin and Mageau. EARONS also did this. One EARONS target thought she felt a police belt on him.
3. Zodiac understood cut-off techniques.
4. Zodiac understood jurisdictional problems and exploited them.
5. Zodiac understood switching up modus operandi helped him. EARONS did the same.
6. Zodiac ordered Hartnell and Shepard to their knees and went rear just like an arrest. EARONS subdued and tied up also.
7. Zodiac uses terminology in his letters associated with L.E. compliance commands. EARONS also did this verbally.
8. Collecting slaves in the afterlife is documented as a phrase some police officers used if they shot a black person.
9. Zodiac understood ballistic reports, and the first letters are like them.
10. The Zodiac uses ruse words like 'pig' which Joseph James DeAngelo also used as EARONS to misdirect.
11. Zodiac knew fireworks would delay police responses to gunshots. Zodiac knew how to escape mostly without being seen. EARONS also knew his escape routes.
12. Zodiac is forensically aware and understood that saliva on envelope seals could identify blood type even in 1969.
13. Zodiac reports. EARONS asked his targets to report things to law enforcement for him.
14. Zodiac was calm around cops when they showed up and got away.
15. Zodiac seemed to avoid stakeouts at Vallejo. So did VREARONS. It is believed he has inside knowledge and a police radio. Zodiac wrote a letter about how he would never blow up a police station, and then he said in the next letter he would kill a cop. I think he contradicted himself because he thought his sympathy was too revealing.
16. The close groups of spent cartridges indicate that the Zodiac has been trained to take a stance before firing and does not move while shooting. That would be firearms training proficiency even if one victim survived a gunshot attack.
At least some of these points are probably the indicators that investigators were dealing with someone like them. According to The Sacramento Bee, Vallejo police Detective Terry Poyser, who has worked the Zodiac case for four years, seemed to think that there was a possibility the Zodiac was LE and this was in 2019.

That is significant because a law enforcement background is extremely rare among serial killers. You could insert accountant or painter here, and it has the same rarity that stands out. So investigators in 2019 have law enforcement as the Zodiac in their sights.

had never thought about it that way
I think that Zodiac was a cop who was in a relationship with Darlene Ferrin. He did not commit the first murders but used those murders to create the idea of a mad serial killer in order to cover up his murder of Darlene Ferrin. If you look at the details of the Darlene Ferrin murder closely, you may suspect Darlene knew this person.

He actually admitted to being in a relationship with Ferrin. He appeared at the police station soon after the murder of Ferrin even though he was not on duty, putting him in proximity of the telephone booth where the first call was made. In that call he mis-directs the investigation towards a mad serial killer.

Lake Berryessa attacks motive was to build on this notion and write on the door of the car in order to link the first two attacks which were not actually connected.

An understanding of the Batman TV show which was popular at the time provides the background for the subsequent murders. He appears to use that TV program to provide some inspiration for the communications and the bizarre nature of the offences. . The zodiac killer was actually the title of one of the Batman episodes. The lake Berryessa attack occurs 12 months after King Tut episode to the day(who collects slaves for the afterlife) commits an offence at Gotham reservoir. There are other links, in fact too many for it not to be the inspiration for the Zodiac Killer. I actually went through every episode to see where he got his ideas. If you look at what he communicated cryptically (not the content of the cyphers) it actually solves to his name.

When I actually looked at this, I picked up the link to his name from the Zodiac communications which points to a police officer called 'Gordon" (Commissioner Gordon). I then subsequently found 'Buzz" after looking for a police officer called 'Gordon' in the Vallejo police department. Its then that I came across the Gordon who was in a relationship with Ferrin.

In summary I have identified someone who I think could be Zodiac. He was investigated at the time by his colleagues and suspended and the eventually fired after which the attacks stopped. Interestingly it was reported that his brother asked him whether he was the Zodiac killer on his deathbed. Most people in the USA will recognise his nephew who ended up as a NASCAR driver and TV personality. Buzz is now deceased. The problem is that a colleague may have been setting him up with the link to "Gordon'

I previously wrote a summary article but my computer got hacked and the document lost. If people are interested I can re formulate it. It took a lot of time and study to put together.

I have included an excerpt of an interview with Gordon.

Not everything he states is true by the way. Hoffmann was the officer that was first on scene with Ferrin. He has a punch up with Gordon.

I hope this is of interest to others.

I think that Zodiac was a cop who was in a relationship with Darlene Ferrin. He did not commit the first murders but used those murders to create the idea of a mad serial killer in order to cover up his murder of Darlene Ferrin. If you look at the details of the Darlene Ferrin murder closely, you may suspect Darlene knew this person.

He actually admitted to being in a relationship with Ferrin. He appeared at the police station soon after the murder of Ferrin even though he was not on duty, putting him in proximity of the telephone booth where the first call was made. In that call he mis-directs the investigation towards a mad serial killer.

Lake Berryessa attacks motive was to build on this notion and write on the door of the car in order to link the first two attacks which were not actually connected.

An understanding of the Batman TV show which was popular at the time provides the background for the subsequent murders. He appears to use that TV program to provide some inspiration for the communications and the bizarre nature of the offences. . The zodiac killer was actually the title of one of the Batman episodes. The lake Berryessa attack occurs 12 months after King Tut episode to the day(who collects slaves for the afterlife) commits an offence at Gotham reservoir. There are other links, in fact too many for it not to be the inspiration for the Zodiac Killer. I actually went through every episode to see where he got his ideas. If you look at what he communicated cryptically (not the content of the cyphers) it actually solves to his name.

When I actually looked at this, I picked up the link to his name from the Zodiac communications which points to a police officer called 'Gordon" (Commissioner Gordon). I then subsequently found 'Buzz" after looking for a police officer called 'Gordon' in the Vallejo police department. Its then that I came across the Gordon who was in a relationship with Ferrin.

In summary I have identified someone who I think could be Zodiac. He was investigated at the time by his colleagues and suspended and the eventually fired after which the attacks stopped. Interestingly it was reported that his brother asked him whether he was the Zodiac killer on his deathbed. Most people in the USA will recognise his nephew who ended up as a NASCAR driver and TV personality. Buzz is now deceased. The problem is that a colleague may have been setting him up with the link to "Gordon'

I previously wrote a summary article but my computer got hacked and the document lost. If people are interested I can re formulate it. It took a lot of time and study to put together.

I have included an excerpt of an interview with Gordon.

Not everything he states is true by the way. Hoffmann was the officer that was first on scene with Ferrin. He has a punch up with Gordon.

I hope this is of interest to others.
I should have also said that Howard Buzz Gordon looked very much like the description of the Zodiac Killer that was produced following the San Francisco attack. I was sent a photo of Buzz from that period and was astounded how close it was to the police sketch for what it is worth.

Attachments

• 10762936_5d8e8886c825c462e421d8476582065f_t.jpeg
    10762936_5d8e8886c825c462e421d8476582065f_t.jpeg
    141.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 50-years-after-first-case-Zodiac-Killer-still-taunts-Bay-Area-investigators.jpg
    50-years-after-first-case-Zodiac-Killer-still-taunts-Bay-Area-investigators.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 4
Winchester Western long rifle ammo.
You will see my suspect on this thread. Interestingly he may have had access to the original reports of the first murders.
Notice how in the phone call at Vallejo from the phone booth, he talks about the murder weapon of Darlene Ferrin and has significant detail about the killing and says he murdered the other two (first offence) but gives no detail at all. This lopsided depth of information suggests hat he is falsely claiming the first murders to cover up the fact he is known to the victim. (Darlene Ferrin). I suspect he was *advertiser censored* himself because Darlene was still alive at that time. He then subsequently writes a letter with all the detail of the first murders. I suspect he looked it up in the police records (he was a policeman) before writing the first letter. I think this is one of the best indicators he is a Vallejo cop with access to the records.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back