Who do you think the Zodiac Killer actually is?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think that Zodiac was a cop who was in a relationship with Darlene Ferrin. He did not commit the first murders but used those murders to create the idea of a mad serial killer in order to cover up his murder of Darlene Ferrin. If you look at the details of the Darlene Ferrin murder closely, you may suspect Darlene knew this person.

He actually admitted to being in a relationship with Ferrin. He appeared at the police station soon after the murder of Ferrin even though he was not on duty, putting him in proximity of the telephone booth where the first call was made. In that call he mis-directs the investigation towards a mad serial killer.

Lake Berryessa attacks motive was to build on this notion and write on the door of the car in order to link the first two attacks which were not actually connected.

An understanding of the Batman TV show which was popular at the time provides the background for the subsequent murders. He appears to use that TV program to provide some inspiration for the communications and the bizarre nature of the offences. . The zodiac killer was actually the title of one of the Batman episodes. The lake Berryessa attack occurs 12 months after King Tut episode to the day(who collects slaves for the afterlife) commits an offence at Gotham reservoir. There are other links, in fact too many for it not to be the inspiration for the Zodiac Killer. I actually went through every episode to see where he got his ideas. If you look at what he communicated cryptically (not the content of the cyphers) it actually solves to his name.

<modsnip - accusations/insinuations against a person not named POI by LE>

I hope this is of interest to others.
I am new to this forum and am not supposed to identify my suspect by name. I apologise. He is a Vallejo police officer who looks like the Zodiac Killer sketch, Was in a confirmed relationship with one of the victims, Darlene Ferrin in the period immediately before her death.

The motive of the killings was to cover up Darlene's murder. He did not commit the first murders who I think were committed by a school colleague of the two victims. By taking responsibility and linking the first two murders, he gave himself an alibi. The killings are about leading Law Enforcement away from his involvement in Darlenes shooting. At the time of the first phone call, Darlene Ferrin was not dead. That was what the phone call and the first letter were about. The first letter reads like a police report for which he had access. He only becomes 'The Zodiac' after the first two major events. Lake Berryessa was about the message on the car door and creating the idea of a crazed serial killer. San Francisco was about muddying the waters and justifying his communication. He did not commit any other murders after Paul Stein. He did not kill Cheri Bates in Riverside.

I was able to solve the riddle of his letters, by looking at the Batman TV series. The Penguin, The Riddler, The Minstrel, The Zodiac. The zodiac was the name of one of the Batman episodes. The Minstrel was a character whom played the Mikado.(the mikado letter). Looking at this episode helps you work out who he is. King Tut collected slaves for the afterlife etc., The Zodiac claims in his letter that if you work this out 'you will have my name'. Most people think the name is in the cipher. It is not. It is like a gigantic riddle and it indeed gives you his surname. I worked this out in 2020-2021.

We cannot identify anyone who is not named by LE, I will say he is a much better suspect than anyone who was named by LE to date. Interestingly as stated on this thread that LE are looking at a police officer as the Zodiac killer. The suspect died in 2008. His obituary omits the fact he was a Vallejo police officer. He was fired for offences committed while he was a police officer. He was never charged. He has a nickname that has a link to a powered saw. Most of his life he worked in a clerical position with a west coast gas and electrical utility.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello.My name is Emre. I'm from Turkey. I have a great interest on cold cases, bringing justice to the victims and the psychology of serial offenders and other criminals.
We had a possible serial killer in İstanbul who allegedly threw his/her victims's legs to the sea. Also there is an unsolved murder, victim was a young high school student named Çağla Tuğaltay. I would like to know your opinions about Çağla Tuğaltay case. A new eye can make a different.
For a long time, i have been searching serial killers, especially serial killers cold cases. Zodiac is a great research era and i have some opinions on this criminal.
I examined, i mean found the letters and tried to see differences between letters in Zodiac Killer alleged letters. I saw that there were differences in the writing style of letter f in the letters. Maybe the killer and the letter author weren't same people.
About Zodiac, ı taught that he was a lonely man with the great hunger of attention. He could have important problems with an elder female, mother, sister, teacher etc. If his job didn' t interest him really and his boss was a woman, i wouldn't be surprised.
He loved attention. His murders were very important him to become stronger. If i was him, i couldn't leave the area of the murders. I think he still lives, if alive, in San Francisco Bay Area and visits the murder scenes. Somebody knows him and maybe one day a person will come forward and tell the reality about his identity. I hope this will happen.
Thank you for reading with my best regards.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back