Who Had Motive, Method & Opportunity?!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do you have a link for that on Rebecca's head injuries? I don't recall that at all. If you don't that's okay as the volume of these threads have gotten rather unwieldly.

According to Dr. Wecht, they weren't minor: "I see no reason why she should have those. You get those when your head strikes something or is struck by something."

Justice be served, I do sort of agree with you, and it is definitely something I have thought about over the years. I never have believed the way that what happened to Maxie was explained. I just don't think it's possible to have happened the way it was told but that's my opinion. And I do think there is a possibility it was because JS asked her to lie. The reason why I sometimes think this is, he is the only one who has somehow kept his hands clean of everything. No one is stepping up to him though Maxie was in his care that day, and Maxie is his responsibility. It happened in his house. His girlfriend passed away a horrible death but yet he remains silent and is not even suspected of any involvement at all but everyone else is. I do think Nina is indirectly stating this in her documentation. I know it sounds crazy. I have always believed that silent waters run deep-he is the only one remaining silent. I just don't get it. I don't believe the Shacknai children were there that day. But it just doesnt sit right with me the way things went down after Rebecca and Maxie died. All my opinion

I appreciate your candor and I very much agree that silent waters run deep - an appropriate phrase in my estimation. Jonah, I believe, has much to offer in solving these two terrible deaths. But he is a lawyer and by some accounts a man who only runs by his own rules so I don't doubt that he has the connections and smarts to continue to keep his hands clean. Will the truth ever come out? l frankly doubt it in reference to Max but Is he a relevant and silent participant in Rebecca's death? I helieve so.

Reading all the posts about who was at the house when Max was injured,
and whether Rebecca lied, or whether X lied and whether other kids were there...

If my memory recalls, X came to visit and the other kids, except for Max, were sent back to Phoenix.

I assume that Mr S was the King of his Castle. I assume, being accustomed to calling all the shots in his business
that he called the shots in his personal life as well. As such, he would have been the one in control of
when X could come visit, and knew when his other children would be leaving. I'm sure he also had to pay
for the airfare for X, as Rebecca did not have a job.

What was the reason that X was not invited to visit while the other kids her age would be there?

Does anyone know?

I think I remember that Mary said she paid for X's plane ticket in her deposition. She was specifically asked about that IIRC. (Don't have the link handy.)

And as to the timing of X's visit, maybe she had plans or conflicts, or maybe the kids didn't know each other, or maybe the older kids didn't get along with her, or maybe they didn't want her around because she was Rebecca's sister and they didn't like or respect Rebecca, or maybe that's just how it worked out with so many different families involved-- it doesn't really matter, IMO. Maybe they wanted smaller groups of visitors-- not so many kids in the house all at once, who knows.

I think it was probably better for X to visit when the Shacknai teens weren't there. It sure doesn't sound like the teens were "close". Maybe Rebecca made the decision that it would be better for her to visit after the older teens left, so prevent any more problems. Who knows. It's not really relevant to the ongoing WDS suit, IMO.

and whether Rebecca lied, or whether X lied and whether other kids were there...

If my memory recalls, X came to visit and the other kids, except for Max, were sent back to Phoenix.

I assume that Mr S was the King of his Castle. I assume, being accustomed to calling all the shots in his business
that he called the shots in his personal life as well. As such, he would have been the one in control of
when X could come visit, and knew when his other children would be leaving. I'm sure he also had to pay

What was the reason that X was not invited to visit while the other kids her age would be there?

Does anyone know?

Yes he probably told Rebecca to send X home. I agree with that and he most likely called the shots on EVERYTHING. Jmo

I don't think Jonah had to "tell" (or "command") Rebecca to send X home after Max's accident-- that would just be common sense, IMO. I suspect Jonah, Rebecca, and Mary all came to that realization pretty swiftly that it would be best for her to go back to MO. Poor kid-- everyone seems to forget what a horrible trauma she experienced during that day of Max's fall, and then what she had to endure with Rebecca's gruesome death, and after Rebecca's death from Dina. I think the rumors of the child protective order against Dina are probably true.

I hope she's doing well. I'm glad they have kept her out of the media, and far away from Dina's reach.

I would agree with you to trust your gut - just what I believe the jury will do. Any thinking, breathing soul will agree that Dina had it in for Rebecca. Only takes 9 of 12 jurors or 75%. I have estimated that this forum is running about 95% to convict.

Good thing no one from this forum will be on the jury!

In Nina's interview she says that first thing when she got in the car
she asked Rebecca what happened (when did Nina get there? What day? How long after Max's injury occurred?).

She said she heard Max was walking up the stairs and had a cardiac arrest.

Did Rebecca know about the heart issues that Max had?

Who told Nina that Max had a "cardiac arrest?" Where did that story originate from?

Sure Rebecca was an eye tech. Eye Tech is to doctor as Burger Fry Cook is to raising cows (Farmer).
A fry cook doesn't usually use farmer language.

She also said Rebecca said "he fell from the bedroom" two times. Maybe I'm a weirdo, but why would someone
say fell from "the bedroom?" Why not "fell from the balcony" or "fell from the hallway" or "fell from upstairs?"

Does anyone know?

My guess is GS and ES did not want to be around her, since she came in on Saturday for a three week visit, and they left early Sunday morning.

Funny how she was whisked out of town right before Rebecca's suicide.

On this forum, the Zahau supporters are prone to believing conspiracy theories. That won't be the case on a jury.

A jury will want physical evidence that outweighs the physical evidence that proves Rebecca murdered herself.

You are right they will want physical evidence and will question why SDSO cherry picked what was tested as well as why Rebecca's phone was not investigated ( oh, new phone!! Can't check it until it was too late), etc, etc, etc. Those numerous inconsistencies by LE will do the defendants in. SDSO did no favors to the defendants in the end. It will all come back to bite them. But aside from that, the defendants will still need to prove where they were and that obviously cannot be done.

My guess is GS and ES did not want to be around her, since she came in on Saturday for a three week visit, and they left early Sunday morning.

Funny how she was whisked out of town right before Rebecca's suicide.

What makes you think GS and ES didn't want to be around?? Where would that bias come from?

On this forum, the Zahau supporters are prone to believing conspiracy theories. That won't be the case on a jury.

A jury will want physical evidence that outweighs the physical evidence that proves Rebecca murdered herself.

It is not a conspiracy theory to believe that power and influence can move mountains but is common sense and happens every single day in life, in business and in politics. Don't even kid yourself otherwise as you wll be barking up a tree.

You are right they will want physical evidence and will question why SDSO cherry picked what was tested as well as why Rebecca's phone was not investigated ( oh, new phone!! Can't check it until it was too late), etc, etc, etc. Those numerous inconsistencies by LE will do the defendants in. SDSO did no favors to the defendants in the end. It will all come back to bite them. But aside from that, the defendants will still need to prove where they were and that obviously cannot be done.

You are very wrong there. It is up to the Zahaus to prove THEIR case, not the other way around. The Zahaus will need to come up with some evidence that PROVES Rebecca was murdered, and murdered by Nina, Dina, and Adam. Evidence that outweighs all the evidence that proves suicide - like the rope tying book Rebecca had in her office.

It is not a conspiracy theory to believe that power and influence can move mountains but is common sense and happens every single day in life, in business and in politics. Don't even kid yourself otherwise as you wll be barking up a tree.

It IS a conspiracy theory to thinks the SDSO, FBI, Department of Homeland Security, 15 detectives, and dozens of crime lab workers were all paid off to determine Rebecca's death was a suicide. if that isn't conspircy, I don't know what is!

It IS a conspiracy theory to thinks the SDSO, FBI, Department of Homeland Security, 15 detectives, and dozens of crime lab workers were all paid off to determine Rebecca's death was a suicide. if that isn't conspircy, I don't know what is!

YOU are saying paid off - not me. I am saying a fact that happens every day - that power and influence is a reality so don't twist my words again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
womackian
Back