Who Is Caylee's Biological Father?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect LP and his knowledge on this case. He knows something.

I wonder if that test, when taken, happened around December the year Caylee brightened the world? Does anyone know? It would possibly explain why George moved out and filed for Divorce. A full DNA test might have precipitated some family dysfunction and led to the abandonment of the Kiosk for Kodak job Casey was employed at. That is if Mr. Padilla is correct. It explains some things possibly.

Broderick, I admire your courage to propose that LA may be the father. Your arguments make logical sense. Any one of us who has studied crime cases knows that the bizarre may be the truth anyway.

I wonder if that test, when taken, happened around December the year Caylee brightened the world? Does anyone know? It would possibly explain why George moved out and filed for Divorce. A full DNA test might have precipitated some family dysfunction and led to the abandonment of the Kiosk for Kodak job Casey was employed at. That is if Mr. Padilla is correct. It explains some things possibly.

I think Caylee was a couple of months old when the test was done, so that could be right.

Broderick, I admire your courage to propose that LA may be the father. Your arguments make logical sense. Any one of us who has studied crime cases knows that the bizarre may be the truth anyway.

Thanks. I have no clue why this case has grabbed my attention, but I am on a mission to make sense of it all. It is so convoluted. There are so many lies to wade through and in the meantime, a little girl's body needs to be found. She grabbed my heart, and I am angry at the way this family has tossed her aside for fame, wealth, and what seems to me a protection of a deep family secret. The scenario is the only thing that makes any of this make sense.

I would not dismiss what the Padillas know. Rob just said yesterday that he has seen the full paternity report when Jesse was found not to be the father. I have a feeling they know and are waiting for LE confirmation now that Lee's DNA was taken under subpoena.

The test is exclusionary to JG, not inclusionary to anyone else. Meaning, if there is no paternal sample to compare it to, it just "reads" the sample to test against. Ere Go, JG is not the father, but it would in itself not say who the father is..
Yes, I know, I admit it, I SOO want my dear LP to be wrong.

I think Caylee was a couple of months old when the test was done, so that could be right.

That would explain why George filed for divorce. He wasn't cheating or gambling away the finances. Cindy would have filed for Divorce if that was the case. But, instead he did and from what I understand Lee rarely if ever came to the house if George was around. It puts that in a whole new perspective to me. I think George was ashamed of Lee. It would also explain the enormous cell phone bills magically being paid by an unemployed mother. It would explain who might likely have been paying insurance on the vehicle etc. It would never be enough I imagine so she started to steal from those closest to her, family at first, and then close friends and ultimately from new friends as she learned to be more bold.

The test is exclusionary to JG, not inclusionary to anyone else. Meaning, if there is no paternal sample to compare it to, it just "reads" the sample to test against. Ere Go, JG is not the father, but it would in itself not say who the father is..

I agree with you. I hope LP is wrong about this.

I am not a DNA expert, but if you have the full profile from Caylee, as I understand it, you would be able to tell if she was a product of something that happens tens of thousands if not more every year in this country. A study in Arizona recently said 1 in 8 girls suffer from sexual abuse and half of those or 1 in 16 of every girl in the state has suffered sexual abuse from either a brother or father. It is one of the most under reported crimes in America. Over 60 percent of violent female offenders have had sexual abuse in their childhood.

The statistics on mothers murdering their children is like something around 200 a year. There are hundreds of thousands of young women sexually assaulted in America and many of those by family more importantly by fathers and brothers.

So why is it so hard for people to accept this as a real possibility that she was conceived by a union between Casey and Lee; it is almost taboo to even discuss with folks yet so many are so quick to believe that Casey would kill her own child and that is so rare. If violence in women stems from sexual abuse as prison statistics show, it would give insight into what led Casey to her path of destruction.

When you hear horses hooves, you don't look for zebras, you look for horses.

What if you live on the Serengeti? I don't mean to be facetious but it does require us to have perspective. KC, while not exactly a criminal mastermind, is a deviant beyond almost all comprehension. How do we know if her baby daddy doesn't have anything to do with this? That is for LE and prosecutors to decide. They need all of the information that pertains to Cayls and decide from there it's importance or lack there of.

There has got to be a reason that family is keeping the father's identity a secret. I also don't believe with all the mitigating circumstances surrounding this case that his privacy is of any importance whatsoever.

How much info is actually in these paternity test results? IIRC the lab that did JG's test no longer has Caylee's DNA sample, so only the results. I am wondering how much "extra" info there is on these type results. Is it truly just a written result on a percentage of possibility for paternity, and that's it, or is there anything which could give further info?

I am not a DNA expert, but if you have the full profile from Caylee, as I understand it, you would be able to tell if she was a product of something that happens tens of thousands if not more every year in this country. A study in Arizona recently said 1 in 8 girls suffer from sexual abuse and half of those or 1 in 16 of every girl in the state has suffered sexual abuse from either a brother or father. It is one of the most under reported crimes in America. Over 60 percent of violent female offenders have had sexual abuse in their childhood.

The statistics on mothers murdering their children is like something around 200 a year. Their are hundreds of thousands of young women sexually assaulted in America and many of those by family more importantly by fathers and brothers.

So why is it so hard for people to accept this as a real possibility that she was conceived by a union between Casey and Lee; it is almost taboo to even discuss with folks yet so many are so quick to believe that Casey would kill her own child and that is so rare. If violence in women stems from sexual abuse as prison statistics show, it would give insight into what led Casey to her path of destruction.

I agree, there seems to be a a real phobia about this topic and backlash when it is mentioned.

What if you live on the Serengeti? I don't mean to be facetious but it does require us to have perspective. KC, while not exactly a criminal mastermind, is a deviant beyond almost all comprehension. How do we know if her baby daddy doesn't have anything to do with this? That is for LE and prosecutors to decide. They need all of the information that pertains to Cayls and decide from there it's importance or lack there of.

There has got to be a reason that family is keeping the father's identity a secret. I also don't believe with all the mitigating circumstances surrounding this case that his privacy is of any importance whatsoever.
Of course the paternity issue is relevant and important to this case! She's claiming a kidnapping. A child abduction. Statistically, it's by no means an uncommon occurance for a blood related family member to be involved in a child abduction. LE would not be doing their job if they did not attempt to persue this angle.

Of course the paternity issue is relevant and important to this case! She's claiming a kidnapping. A child abduction. Statistically, it's by no means an uncommon occurance for a blood related family member to be involved in a child abduction. LE would not be doing their job if they did not attempt to persue this angle.

Precisely.

<<There has got to be a reason that family is keeping the father's identity a secret.>>

Actually, there is no secret. LE and just about everyone else involved in this case has stated the father was killed in a car accident a year ago. I have no reason to doubt LE. If they are satisfied that the person killed was the father, it's good enough for me. Obviously they know more than I do. As for Lee being the father, as far as genetics go, wouldn't there be some obvious developmental disorder or dysmorphic feature in a child born from this type of union? I'm no genius by any stretch, but I do believe this would be obvious and Caylee sure seem like a beautiful, intelligent child to me.

<<I agree, there seems to be a a real phobia about this topic and backlash when it is mentioned>>

I can't speak for everyone, only myself. For me, this subject is not "phobic" and it's not "almost taboo". I just think it's wrong to imply something of this nature without any sort of proof or even an indication. People are quick to believe Casey killed her own child because there is strong evidence that points to her guilt. There is not one single shred of evidence or even a hint (other than LP's comment) that would even lead a person to consider an incestous relationship other than imagination. In my opinion, I don't believe it's fair to LA to suggest such a relationship without any basis at all.

<<There has got to be a reason that family is keeping the father's identity a secret.>>

Actually, there is no secret. LE and just about everyone else involved in this case has stated the father was killed in a car accident a year ago. I have no reason to doubt LE. If they are satisfied that the person killed was the father, it's good enough for me. Obviously they know more than I do. As for Lee being the father, as far as genetics go, wouldn't there be some obvious developmental disorder or dysmorphic feature in a child born from this type of union? I'm no genius by any stretch, but I do believe this would be obvious and Caylee sure seem like a beautiful, intelligent child to me.

Not in every case.

The statistics on mothers murdering their children is like something around 200 a year. Their are hundreds of thousands of young women sexually assaulted in America and many of those by family more importantly by fathers and brothers.

It isn't that I don't believe it could happen. As someone who has survived that kind of abuse, I know it can happen. And it might explain why KC has shown so little feeling towards her own child. You're right about it being taboo. In my family it was swept under the rug and was never to be talked about. Maybe the same thing happened to KC. Sexual abuse can do a lot of damage mentally and emotionally and some people never get over the trauma.

Law enforcement has never made any such statement. They have been told several stories by the family. Directly and indirectly the family has told about 5 or 6 stories about who the father is. Either he was a one night stand, a married guy who moved out of state, a armed forces guy, a guy who was 15 or 16 that died on his 18th birthday in 2007, or a few other I forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kfran