• Richard Burton

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • My husband

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • Adam Levine

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Joshua Holloway/Sawyer

• Val Kilmer (The Ghost and the Darkness, Tombstone)

• Idris Elba

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Channing Tatum

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • John F. Kennedy JR.

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Robert Pattinson

• Taye Diggs

• Robert Downey Jr.

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • Pernell Roberts

• Rob Morrow

• Marlon Brando

• Billie Joe Armstrong

• Dwayne Johnson (The Rock)

• Cary Grant

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • Hugh Jackman

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Chris Meloni

• Sam Elliott

• Aidan Turner

• Viggo Mortenson

• Ben Affleck

• Ian Sommerholder

• Clara Peller

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maximillian Weblseuths the 69th

• Paul Walker

• Ronald Reagan

• Joe Manganiello

• Omar Shariff

• Cory Feldman

• Sam Elliot

• Total voters
Simon Baker in the film Affair of the necklace not the other shows, his hair dress mannerisms ---yummy hubba hubba :-O

I chose Heath Ledger. I always loved him. I was 14 when 10 Things I Hate About You came out, and I crushed big time, and have been a fan ever since.

I also like Mark Wahlberg but I wish he was a little taller. I like Gavin Rossdale too, but I don't think he tops the list.

I've always had a secret thing for Brian Austin Green (Bev. Hills 90210) but I don't really like him anymore since he's been with Megan Fox. I think Johnny Depp was gorgeous in "Crybaby" but I've seen films where I didn't think he was so hot, too.

mad2.gif

As we come to the end of the year, invariably we are inundated with lists, so this is a great time to stop in at this thread! (for various reasons :blushing: )

First things first....no one on my list who is younger than my sons!

Here is "Glamour's Sexiest Men 2012", with their list of the top 100. What were they smoking? To each her own, but seriously?

Robert Downey Jr at #6 and Tom Hiddlestun (?) at #2, but James Franco, Josh Duhamel, Matt Bomer (White Collar) and George Clooney below #70? (#70 is Prince Harry :waitasec: Sorry Your Highness.)

Brad Pitt is at a lowly #61. There is no Rob Lowe on the list. Say what?

Ryan Gosling is a respectable #17, which he should be, and I presume I should vote for him seeing as he was born in the same hospital as my son, but I wouldn't rank him #1 other than for his coolness.

http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/celebrity/celebrity-galleries/2012/07/sexiest-hottest-men-2012#!image-number=100

Also not appearing on the list, but, as others have pointed out, pretty high on my list, is Shemar Moore from Criminal Minds. He might just be #1.

I am going to have to beg to differ with those voting for Johnny Depp. The scraggly look just doesn't work for me. He's all yours ladies.

And finally, just those everyday guys who aren't celebrities, who I see in my own town, well you guys are every bit as good looking as most of those guys on Glamour's list! We don't all need 'pretty boys'!

P.S. - I know I shouldn't say this, but my DH is damn good looking (a la Brad Pitt), but I swear it wasn't his looks that attracted me to him, it was is devilish grin and sense of humour.)

And I too will give a nod to Steely Dan. I mean, come on, who wouldn't ?? :rocker:

BBM

console.gif

As we come to the end of the year, invariably we are inundated with lists, so this is a great time to stop in at this thread! (for various reasons :blushing: )

First things first....no one on my list who is younger than my sons!

Here is "Glamour's Sexiest Men 2012", with their list of the top 100. What were they smoking? To each her own, but seriously?

Robert Downey Jr at #6 and Tom Hiddlestun (?) at #2, but James Franco, Josh Duhamel, Matt Bomer (White Collar) and George Clooney below #70? (#70 is Prince Harry :waitasec: Sorry Your Highness.)

Brad Pitt is at a lowly #61. There is no Rob Lowe on the list. Say what?

Ryan Gosling is a respectable #17, which he should be, and I presume I should vote for him seeing as he was born in the same hospital as my son, but I wouldn't rank him #1 other than for his coolness.

http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/celebrity/celebrity-galleries/2012/07/sexiest-hottest-men-2012#!image-number=100

Also not appearing on the list, but, as others have pointed out, pretty high on my list, is Shemar Moore from Criminal Minds. He might just be #1.

I am going to have to beg to differ with those voting for Johnny Depp. The scraggly look just doesn't work for me. He's all yours ladies.

And finally, just those everyday guys who aren't celebrities, who I see in my own town, well you guys are every bit as good looking as most of those guys on Glamour's list! We don't all need 'pretty boys'!

P.S. - I know I shouldn't say this, but my DH is damn good looking (a la Brad Pitt), but I swear it wasn't his looks that attracted me to him, it was is devilish grin and sense of humour.)

And I too will give a nod to Steely Dan. I mean, come on, who wouldn't ?? :rocker:

Steely who? :waitasec:

I'm not a big fan of Depp either. Justin Bieber made the list. I guess he's sexy if you're 13. lol

What the heck happened to Orlando Bloom? He was so hot. He looks terrible in that picture. :what:

I voted for Paul Newman, and maybe long ago I probably voted for Brad Pitt too.

But our own Stealy Dan got more votes than both of these hotties, and I am ashamed to say I did not vote for the winner. :blushing:

DAN :blowkiss: I adore you.... I am sorry :what: what was I thinking?

Steely who? :waitasec:

I'm not a big fan of Depp either. Justin Bieber made the list. I guess he's sexy if you're 13. lol

What the heck happened to Orlando Bloom? He was so hot. He looks terrible in that picture. :what:

BBM

animated-smileys-brutal-violent-354.gif

Well, I chose Channing Tatum for um.....well....obvious (at least to me!) reasons! :blushing: I won't say my age but I do have a teenage daughter who loves him too and it's a little weird to swoon over him when she also has a huge crush on Bieber. (Ewww!)

I was so surprised by my fellow Websleuthers! Johnny Depp? I can only give a small ugh. Not a fan. AT. ALL. Blech!! I can't even watch him on tv...he gives me the heebie jeebies. And not in a good way!

I didn't get the Steely reference either....Sorry Steely Dan! I guess I haven't met you yet? :greetings: My apologies! I am sure you are pretty awesome too! I just felt that if I didn't click next to Channing's name, something bad was going to happen to me. Like those "If you don't forward this in 10 seconds" email forwards that make you panic and click right away. Nothing personal! :)

Well, I chose Channing Tatum for um.....well....obvious (at least to me!) reasons! :blushing: I won't say my age but I do have a teenage daughter who loves him too and it's a little weird to swoon over him when she also has a huge crush on Bieber. (Ewww!)

I was so surprised by my fellow Websleuthers! Johnny Depp? I can only give a small ugh. Not a fan. AT. ALL. Blech!! I can't even watch him on tv...he gives me the heebie jeebies. And not in a good way!

I didn't get the Steely reference either....Sorry Steely Dan! I guess I haven't met you yet? :greetings: My apologies! I am sure you are pretty awesome too! I just felt that if I didn't click next to Channing's name, something bad was going to happen to me. Like those "If you don't forward this in 10 seconds" email forwards that make you panic and click right away. Nothing personal! :)

BBM

Yes, I am awesome! :snooty:

I cannot believe that in 16 pages not one person has mentioned Taye Diggs! Now that man is HOT! I cannot seem to post pictures but I am willing to bet that noone can find a picture of Taye that is not sexy. Normally I am attracted to the scruffy bad boy, but there is just something about Taye...

A close second would definitely be Shemar Moore.

Aomeone please post pictures of Taye.

The New Superman...not on the list. Happy New Year Everyone!! Lang may yer lum reek!!

Attachments

• Henry-Cavill-or-Melot-henry-cavill-8948597-1680-1050.jpg
    Henry-Cavill-or-Melot-henry-cavill-8948597-1680-1050.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 23
OMG :what: why are my two top picks not even on the list yet???
No one can deny their hotness.....yum
Jude Law
Jude_Law04.jpg

Zac Efron
Zac-Efron-hot-zac-efron-7280158-1375-2000.jpg

There's a male model named Sean O'Pry who I think is really good looking:

MV5BMjE1MTgxMjM4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzY3NzIxNg@@._V1._SX266_SY400_.jpg

sean_o_teaser-720x322.jpg

b47-isn-304x405.jpg

Okay, I think this is him in the last picture but not positive:

tumblr_mcwmpwS4mq1r6lw4po1_400.jpg

Members online