who is this unidentified young girl? jumped/thrown from vehicle in AZ, 1999

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it has already been said. But, It does look like she took care of her self and had money, or someone spent money on her.. Looks like her hair was professionally bleached and her eyebrows look professionaly waxed. Looks like it could have been the same day or day before, because there is whiter skin where the eyebrow was before it was waxed.

I dont know if it was ever said or not.. But was kinda curious as to when the accident happened.. (sorry read so much stuff on here, its hard to keep stories straight) If it was at night time? day time? ... what city/store was the girl picked up in? (I know alot of this they havent released)

I know this girl reminds me of ME so much,(when I was younger) we should be about the same age.. and I know at that time I was being :slap: and meeting people online...... I wish they had more information on that guy, (and the person he was with)what town he lived in, or worked in. They just leave out way too many details. :(

I have been sending out this story, along with a few other UID's..trying to get someone to do some coverage..no luck yet.

Maybe someone should gather email addy's for papers in the towns within a certain radius of where she was discovered with a summary of the story and the pics, tell them leads are needed to help with her identity and could they please run a small story w/picture..also the local news stations in the town and all surrounding towns? I wish I had time to do this, I just don't.

Another idea is town publications..little town papers, they may do a small article. Coupon Saver may donate a page or something of the like, that would get her picture into a lot of hands?

Just thoughts. I wish I had more time to spend on this :(

Dumb question, maybe.. and I know many of you all don't like her (I don't really watch the show myself).. but has anyone already submitted her to Nancy G.....?? For the exposure,, I mean. Does NG ever feature random cold cases, just to get their faces/info out there, on a large scale?? If not, I sure wish she would.

I dont know if it was ever said or not.. But was kinda curious as to when the accident happened.. (sorry read so much stuff on here, its hard to keep stories straight) If it was at night time? day time? ... what city/store was the girl picked up in? (I know alot of this they havent released)

I know this girl reminds me of ME so much,(when I was younger) we should be about the same age.. and I know at that time I was being :slap: and meeting people online...... I wish they had more information on that guy, (and the person he was with)what town he lived in, or worked in. They just leave out way too many details. :(

What guy(s) are you referring to??

What guy(s) are you referring to??

They know the people who were in the car with her when she fell. They haven't released much information about them - aside from the fact that they know who they are.

I would imagine that they're keeping that information relatively secret because more likely than not they had something to do with her demise and anyone knowing their names and trying to get more information in some form or another could jeopardize the case. There also could be privacy issues involved in releasing their names.

yeah I was talking about the people who picked her up.. somewhere it said something about the guy having a criminal record or something like that? but it didnt get into details... It looks like they could release information about him but maybe just not his name......

So.. they have information on them and are working on this investigation, but it's been EIGHT YEARS...???? geez.... I just don't understand.

They know the people who were in the car with her when she fell. They haven't released much information about them - aside from the fact that they know who they are.

I would imagine that they're keeping that information relatively secret because more likely than not they had something to do with her demise and anyone knowing their names and trying to get more information in some form or another could jeopardize the case. There also could be privacy issues involved in releasing their names.

The Maricopa Police have no idea who the people were that she was in the car with. They do not mention anything about her being picked up either. Check their report out http://www.maricopa.gov/Medex/Uniden...aseNum=99-0305

They know who picked her up.

Yes Angie, IIRC, they know when, where, and who.

Would have to look back. We have discussed this.

BTW...u must be as busy as I? We haven't had a chance to catch up in a bit! We will.

Case Num: 99-0305
Found on: 1/27/1999
Age Range: 13-18

Circumstances This girl either fell, jumped, or was pushed from a moving vehicle in Pinal County. She later died in the hospital in Scottsdale. "The people in the vehicle with her have never come forward to identify her."
Description She is Caucasian and has blonde hair with brown roots. Her hair is 16 inches long and her eyes are blue. She has a tattoo of a blue heart on her chest and was wearing earrings and a navel ring. She is 5' 4" and weighed 110-130 pounds.
Scientific Information Her dental x-rays are available and her DNA has been entered into the national database.
View Photos (photos may be disturbing to some

Office Hours
Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm
except holidays

Maricopa County Medical Examiner
Forensic Science Center
701 West Jefferson
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Ph: 602-506-3322 Fax: 602-506-1546

Well, to be fair... the did NOT identify her. They claim to have picked her up at a convenience store and have no idea who she is or why she "jumped".

I know we talked about this before, but they confirmed they knew who the people were, one of them had a criminal record (but they didn't disclose the details) and that they were not 100% cooperative. I'll see if I can find the info again.

Well, to be fair... the did NOT identify her. They claim to have picked her up at a convenience store and have no idea who she is or why she "jumped".

I know we talked about this before, but they confirmed they knew who the people were, one of them had a criminal record (but they didn't disclose the details) and that they were not 100% cooperative. I'll see if I can find the info again.

It think it may have been in correspondence w/one of WS posters and ME maybe?? I remember this discussion, I'll look too.

Here is this snippet from True Crime Diary:

According to a source at the Maricopa County Medical Examiner’s office, the investigating agency, officials know the identities of the two people in the car with Jane Doe when she fell, jumped or was pushed. They are a young man and woman. According to them, they met Jane Doe in a convenience store parking lot. Though she didn't say so, she seemed like a runaway, and they agreed to give her a ride. A short time later, according to the couple, the girl threw herself from the moving car for no apparent reason. They never got her name. Do investigators believe the story? “We don’t have enough information right now not to,” the source said. “Whether or not the guy tried to rape her, or something bad went down, we just don’t know."
A call to the Pinal County Sheriff's Office reveals that the male subject in the car has a criminal history, though exactly what for is not currently known.
However suspicious they are of what transpired, investigators are relatively certain the couple is telling the truth about not knowing the girl's identity.

Yes Angie, IIRC, they know when, where, and who.

Would have to look back. We have discussed this.

BTW...u must be as busy as I? We haven't had a chance to catch up in a bit! We will.

Christine, you have no idea!! I am only able to sneak onto WS for 5 minutes every few days - check my pet cases - and off I go again.

3 of my 5 kids are in soccer, and I coach 2 of them. So, Sept and Oct are pretty much just soccer months. I also do LOTS of charity work, and have about 5 days worth of that scheduled this month already. Plus 2 PTOs, book club, piano lessons, and just the every day stuff of having 5 kids.

I'm hoping November will be a bit quieter around here!!!

http://truecrimediary.com/home/
I don't know if anyone else has posted this link to the case, but its the first time i read the information that the police know who the couple were in the car with this janedoe, they said they met her in a convenience store, offerred her a ride, and she jumped out of the car....some interesting comparisons there, including the little russian girl, alice....you have to scroll down just a little to get to the post...,.

Found it! Discussion start here! Post # 181

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member