Who is Vasco Thompson?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am neither a chemist nor a statistician. :) Also, my office is not a forensic laboratory and I am not wearing protective footwear.

So I'm probably wrong. ;)

but are you wearing depends? cause you have to in this thread LOL:floorlaugh:

Maybe Baez is gonna say this guy got Caylee from George & took her to Kronk.....it's a good spin anyway...lol

LOL given JB's OS...they best be able to connect this guy to Kronk and NOT George...Geesh...They (DT) are really digging deep to find anything of smut value to smear anyone other than their client :banghead:

BTW..Dont know just how careful they are to verify things..just run with whatevers:maddening:

Maybe Baez is gonna say this guy got Caylee from George & took her to Kronk.....it's a good spin anyway...lol

Yeah, I can see Baez trying to put that one over on the jury.

"Hot Potato Caylee"......good God all mighty.

And Casey in the background with a stop watch ready to call out, "You're it"!

{yes, I know this is no joking matter, but for crying out loud, does anyone on this team have half a brain between them all???}

Somehow Padilla will include this guy in the "daisy chain". He'll say this guy knows Kronk. I'm sure Jose is reading this and trying to figure out how to LIE and link these 3 men up (George, Kronk and Vasco).

In regards to someone on another forum saying this guy installed the Anthonys water heater 2 weeks before the murder..........2 weeks before the murder or 2 weeks before they called 911? I do remember Cindy talking about a jailhouse letter or phone call to Casey telling her about a pipe bursting in their house and everything getting wet. When was that? That would have been AFTER she was arrested so really there couldn't be a connection there.

Yeah, I can see Baez trying to put that one over on the jury.

"Hot Potato Caylee"......good God all mighty.

And Casey in the background with a stop watch ready to call out, "You're it"!

{yes, I know this is no joking matter, but for crying out loud, does anyone on this team have half a brain between them all???}
They are hoping the wizard of Oz will give them a brain sometime between now and tomorrow morning.

bobkealing #CaseyAnthony Internet buzzing that this defense witness somehow got connected to George Anthony through transposed cell numbers.
4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

:rocker::floorlaugh::lol:

I am neither a chemist nor a statistician. :) Also, my office is not a forensic laboratory and I am not wearing protective footwear.

So I'm probably wrong. ;)
When my butt goes numb from sitting here laughing with tears down my cheeks, and now A possible wet seat, not sure if it's heat related or what, I'm gonna blame you when my grandson comes home and finds me still on my porchseat and nothing on the supper table.

OMG!! Vasco Thompson!! Hilarious--I investigated him and these phone calls like CRAZY probably back in 2008/2009.

IIRC I finally after much frussshhhtration as Casey would say decided that his phone number contained 2 numbers that were transposed in some public records database to inaccurately match up with the number George was actually calling. And I THINK--but I have to go back and check if I kept those notes--that the actual number he called was someone from his work.

Cheese and Rice! I don't post, I only lurk, but I had to come out of hiding for this! This is the most insane trial I have ever seen! Between the incredible cast of fictional characters, bumbling comic-book lawyers and body-snatching meter readers...well all I can say is if I hadn't been following this case since day one, I would swear this was a science fiction story and would be anxiously awaiting the alien that will surely be bursting from Casey's chest at any moment to reak havoc on the local townspeople.

NO! Not even a tenth of one. Let's hope and PRAY that the jury can see through this cuffuffelated mess and do the right thing! SHEEESH!!:twocents:

did we ever figure out who the guy was that came and had dinner with them while ICA was in jail? The homeless dude that didn't have anyone, and just wanted to hang out??

QUICK!!!!

Remove that HLN thing with Vinnie being behind on the bombshell!!!!!!!!!!

:snooty::snooty::snooty:

Not until they remove LKB as a "legal consultant" who promised not to lie to Vinnie and did on her first official day. We had Vinnie first - let go of him now LKB!

Amazing sleuthing AZlawyer :takeabow:

LDB: Casey will lie and then make up an even bigger better lie...(paraphrased).

Does. She. Ever. :shakehead:

AZlawyer and the internet are now officially years ahead of conventional media. :thumb:

did we ever figure out who the guy was that came and had dinner with them while ICA was in jail? The homeless dude that didn't have anyone, and just wanted to hang out??

Does VT like chili???????????????? :waitasec:

When exactly did they add him to the witness list??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back