Who is Vasco Thompson?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On one of our news station here in Orlando, the reporter asked Defense Attorney "Diane Tennis" what she thinks about Vasco being brought up on the stand and her response was "Unless he is a 17 on the 3rd allele, there is no reason to bring him up" :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

On one of our news station here in Orlando, the reporter asked Defense Attorney "Diane Tennis" what she thinks about Vasco being brought up on the stand and her response was "Unless he is a 17 on the 3rd allele, there is no reason to bring him up" :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

priceless :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: and I so needed something to amuse me through today's exciting court testimony.

Does anyone know what this guys press conference said? Wasn't it tweeted that he was having a 4pm PC?

I find it amusing that there was not a peep about him from the DT today! :lol:

Why is this person just found by DT, if WS has known about him for a long time?

Ahhh, I just happen to have said letter from Jackson, which was transcribed by a fellow sleuther (and caused bloody eyeballs, bless you - but I don't recall who)...Also posted to reference my post on this thread, page 6, #140...

Oh my dear God!! I had forgotten about this!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I just saw a printed quote on screen on The Nancy Grace Entertainment Show from VT's new attorney - something about his previous public defender not being very good or something. Didn't pay close enough attention, and cannot go back on my DVR as I had changed the channel.

New attorney's name? MATT MORGAN. Any relation to John?

ETA: Just checked out the Morgan & Morgan website. Matt Morgan is definately listed. That didn't take long at all - just as many here predicted yesterday.

I hope they stick it to the defense for not doing their due diligence on the phone records, or perhaps doing so, but ignoring the info for their own purposes.

According to a TH on Dr Drew, HHJP prosecuted VT during his time as a prosecutor. Looking for confirmation elsewhere...

Shockingly, on Dr. Drew, Leonard Padilla said he thinks (I'm paraphrasing) that GA just dialed a wrong number.

I call this shocking because he didn't try to come up with an elaborate daisy chain connection for VT and GA. :maddening:

Shockingly, on Dr. Drew, Leonard Padilla said he thinks (I'm paraphrasing) that GA just dialed a wrong number.

I call this shocking because he didn't try to come up with an elaborate daisy chain connection for VT and GA. :maddening:

He also said law enforcement sat on the body for 48 hours. He is such a quack pot.

What's shocking to me is that LP is suggesting that GA did dial VT. Maybe even talked to him.

I don't know why anybody would listen to anything that Padilla says.

According to a TH on Dr Drew, HHJP prosecuted VT back in the during his time as a prosecutor. Looking for confirmation elsewhere...

That would be an amazing connection, I wonder if the defense is aware of that?

I just saw a printed quote on screen on The Nancy Grace Entertainment Show from VT's new attorney - something about his previous public defender not being very good or something. Didn't pay close enough attention, and cannot go back on my DVR as I had changed the channel.

New attorney's name? MATT MORGAN. Any relation to John?

ETA: Just checked out the Morgan & Morgan website. Matt Morgan is definately listed. That didn't take long at all - just as many here predicted yesterday.

I hope they stick it to the defense for not doing their due diligence on the phone records, or perhaps doing so, but ignoring the info for their own purposes.

They ignore all facts until forced to reveal them. That was their SOP as we saw today, when they knew all along that the DNA found on the duct tape was a contaminant from a Lab Tech but dragged out all day that it might be some incriminating evidence..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid
Back