DNA Solves

Who Killed Jon Benet Ramsey? POLL

• John

Votes: 124 8.4%
  • Patsy

Votes: 547 37.2%
  • Burke

Votes: 340 23.1%
  • An Intruder, (anyone including someone known to them)

Votes: 459 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't vote because I'm not sure whether it's no.2,no.3 or no.4
I never thought it was John though.

But....I am inclined to think it was no.2,so there goes my vote...

Interesting isn't it how over 42 percent think that Patsy did it....

I think an intruder did it. At first the media totally had the Ramsey's convicted. But when all the facts came out, there's too many possibilities that someone who at least was familiar with the family, or possibly through John's business, is involved. I think it may be some sicko who had seen Jon Benet and decided to do what he did.

Years ago, I always felt that JBR got head wound by accident. IMO, it was a brother/sister (tired) fight while eating pineapple and not supervised. BR hit sister with the flashlight. BR was sent to his room.
Mom thought JBR was dead (she wasn't) To stupid to call 911 then. JBR might of lived. PR had JR figure out a crime scene while PR wrote the infamous rambling ransom note. BR now an adult was brain washed into thinking an intruder came in and did that, so BR might not even remember much. The R family went into 'secret save our son mode'......said he was asleep during 911 call (he was heard in the background) Sounds like they covered up but killed JBR when she was unconsciense by garrot and duct tape, so in reality they all killed her, IMO.

I think an intruder did it. At first the media totally had the Ramsey's convicted. But when all the facts came out, there's too many possibilities that someone who at least was familiar with the family, or possibly through John's business, is involved. I think it may be some sicko who had seen Jon Benet and decided to do what he did.

The whole "media has convicted" had its genesis with the Ramsey PR team. However, you'll find that most of the posters here who suspect the Ramseys have studied the case in depth to come to their own conclusions.

amen,of course the R's were going to say that nobody gave them a fair chance..what else were they going to say??? ..so they put down LE,the media,even us net posters...and used every opportunity to make themselves out as being the victims,instead of concentrating on the real victim..JB.

Years ago, I always felt that JBR got head wound by accident. IMO, it was a brother/sister (tired) fight while eating pineapple and not supervised. BR hit sister with the flashlight. BR was sent to his room.
Mom thought JBR was dead (she wasn't) To stupid to call 911 then. JBR might of lived. PR had JR figure out a crime scene while PR wrote the infamous rambling ransom note. BR now an adult was brain washed into thinking an intruder came in and did that, so BR might not even remember much. The R family went into 'secret save our son mode'......said he was asleep during 911 call (he was heard in the background) Sounds like they covered up but killed JBR when she was unconsciense by garrot and duct tape, so in reality they all killed her, IMO.

The only thing that doesn't make sense to me when it comes to the "Burke did it,parents covered up" theory is:

Okay,you would do anything to save your son,perfectly understandable,....BUT would you rape/sexually assault(post-mortem) your own daughter with a paint brush in order to do that?

For some reason, I'm of the thought that Burke did it too. So many things involving him don't add up for me. The phone call ("What did you do?"). The Ramseys lying about Burke being in bed at the time of the phone call when he is clearly heard on the tape, John lashing out at Burke on the tape (I know I would have done the same if I had kids and one killed the other), the pineapple bowl having his (and Patsy's) fingerprints on it, not to mention JB eating the pineapple not long before she was killed. Burke being sent away to the Whites' house on the day of the investigation. The point about him playing Nintendo a whole lot. When asked to draw a picture of his family, he drew himself, and his parents, but no JB.

It just does not add up to me. Something's really wrong there. JMO

I'm inclined to agree with passionflower's theory for this one. They may have had a fight, Burke might have snapped and hit his sister with the flashlight.

But there's other evidence that points elsewhere, like BR asking "why did she have to die?" at the memorial service but that could be taken in more than one context, I think. Some killers ask why their victims had to die.

madeleine said:
The only thing that doesn't make sense to me when it comes to the "Burke did it,parents covered up" theory is:

Okay,you would do anything to save your son,perfectly understandable,....BUT would you rape/sexually assault(post-mortem) your own daughter with a paint brush in order to do that?

That's a good question. IMO, if the Burke scenario happened, then I'd say that, as morbid as the whole thing was, they did that as part of the staging. Most likely they were not thinking clearly. Even if that were the case, violating your daughter like that is just.....sick.

I PERSONALLY wouldn't do it, but you just can't rule out that there are some parents who WOULD do it. Especially if the post-mortem sexual assault was intended to hide the REAL sexual assault that was committed by the sibling. I mean, just look at the news. Parents ARE capable of doing horrible things to their own children. Those of us who are loving parents have a hard time wrapping our brains around this, I know. But there are aberrations in the human psyche that we simply don't understand and can't explain, and parental involvement cannot be ruled out just because people think "parents couldn't so that to their child". Not ALL parents would or could but SOME parents can and do.

I PERSONALLY wouldn't do it, but you just can't rule out that there are some parents who WOULD do it. Especially if the post-mortem sexual assault was intended to hide the REAL sexual assault that was committed by the sibling. I mean, just look at the news. Parents ARE capable of doing horrible things to their own children. Those of us who are loving parents have a hard time wrapping our brains around this, I know. But there are aberrations in the human psyche that we simply don't understand and can't explain, and parental involvement cannot be ruled out just because people think "parents couldn't so that to their child". Not ALL parents would or could but SOME parents can and do.

I know what you're saying but it's just hard to imagine.:(
But after all,the Rasmey's were always so detached when talking about her anyway,so anything is possible I guess.

But after all,the Rasmey's were always so detached when talking about her anyway,so anything is possible I guess.
I think so,too.They haven't even ever said what the last thing they said to her was.But then IMO that is because they're guilty.They would rather have her last words forgotten.
otherwise, even an offhand remark like 'get in the car' or 'go get your coat' would have been remembered.

I think so,too.They haven't even ever said what the last thing they said to her was.But then IMO that is because they're guilty.They would rather have her last words forgotten.
otherwise, even an offhand remark like 'get in the car' or 'go get your coat' would have been remembered.

Dunno,what I found kinda bizarre was John's attitude when saying at that press conference I didn't kill my daughter,what was that,a smile,a smirk?Or am I seeing things that aren't there....

Dunno,what I found kinda bizarre was John's attitude when saying at that press conference I didn't kill my daughter,what was that,a smile,a smirk?Or am I seeing things that aren't there....

You're not seeing things, madeleine. That's a nasty habit he has. (Reminds me of the Emperor from "Star Wars.")

What is the evidence indicating that Burke did it instead of Patsy? Is it pretty well agreed upon that Patsy wrote the ransom note?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member