DNA Solves

Who Killed Jon Benet Ramsey? POLL

• John

Votes: 124 8.4%
  • Patsy

Votes: 547 37.2%
  • Burke

Votes: 340 23.1%
  • An Intruder, (anyone including someone known to them)

Votes: 459 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh he was a little boy that was murdered by his abusive father. I forgot I even had that as a signature till you asked. Is been a while.

But idk for some reason his story really stuck with me.

Man I hate to hear that. I found Websleuth becausee of Emma Thompson that was raped and murdered by her mother's boyfriend in 2009, she was only 4yrs old. Her mother's Projected Release Date is: 2018-08-16, but there is a slew of people that will be writing letters to the parole board to keep her in until she serves her full time which is in 2023. Her monster boyfriend got Life Without Parole. Think I'll put Emma's picture as my signature.

Talk to you later, think I'll hit the hay and look at the back of my eyelids.

So the parents seeing she is obviously out like a light instead of calling 911 they decide to garrote her?

The reason why the Rs staged this (if RDI) has been speculated about plenty of times on other threads, maybe even this one. One reason why is that she was being sexually abused, which is supported by the autopsy report. Bring her to the hospital, get her examined, and one of the Rs are going to jail for sexual abuse.

The reason why the Rs staged this (if RDI) has been speculated about plenty of times on other threads, maybe even this one. One reason why is that she was being sexually abused, which is supported by the autopsy report. Bring her to the hospital, get her examined, and one of the Rs are going to jail for sexual abuse.

I agree. Additionally if you consider the brutality of it you can see why they may have been afraid to call 911. so here is a HYPOTHETICAL (so no one gets testy...) idea: BDI. The head injury, the bruise on the neck (perhaps done with the shirt collar), the ligature (its not a garrote). He did it and meant it. PR finds her beautiful daughter (and Melanie Stanton hears her scream). The sheer horribleness of the sight is so unbearable to her, and her daughter already gone, she decides that the truth cannot be told. Especially if you add the sexual element into the equation, perhaps it was very obvious she had been assaulted when she was found.
She gets JR (I don't absolve him of the staging like some do). They cannot bear the idea of being not only the parents of a murdered daughter, but the parents of a killer as well.
PR has already decided to go with the kidnapping theme. JR gives her some ideas for the note, not quite dictating but trying to add enough to make it convincing. They have to have a "reasonable" explanation for why she died. Look at all these threats! Clearly it was a horrible monster and the poor parents had no idea. The "beheaded" phrase is no mistake IMO, though perhaps a subconscious admission. It was so deep in her neck... :(
JR takes care of the dirty work of staging, PR didn't have the stomach for it. PR's fibers could have gotten there when she found the body. JR was careful, he wore latex gloves that they kept upstairs in the guest/JAR's bedroom (open drawer seen in crime scene photos) from when patsy stayed in there during chemo. JR has attention to detail, he made sure she was wearing wednesday panties. He used patsy's supplies in a perhaps subconsciously distancing way. He's not a monster though, he doesn't take any pleasure from this. He is still gentle with her. He sexually assaults her again (IMO because he saw blood on her and wanted to explain why her hymen was broken). More than one investigator commented on the fact that although she was injured in this way, it was not particularly rough. Just the one well defined bruise. He leaves a bruise of a thumbprint on her thigh. She is cleaned, dressed and wrapped in her blanket.
His part done, he goes to shower. He can't have any evidence on him. PR is still working on the note, she isn't satisfied with her first few attempts. She's obviously emotional and this isn't easy. Now it is probably around 430-5 am. She runs out of time to take care of herself, and wouldn't want to be seen without makeup anyways. Now perhaps they argue about how to hide the body. JR knows it looks bad in the house. PR is very concerned about a "proper burial". So she calls 911 before he can object. and the rest we know...

Now for all you IDIs just go ahead and insert whoever's name where appropriate. :rolleyes: Though I still wonder why an intruder would have a motivation to stage the scene. And before the objections: the scene was staged. She was not found as she was when she died. She was cleaned and moved. Not to mention all the other evidence that doesn't fit but oh well. Any differing RDI's can substitute where necessary as well, though of course the motivations will change.

This is just conjecture obviously. I wanted to illustrate a potential thought process. Most RDI's do not believe the R's were horrible monsters (before this event...). They were loving parents put into a nightmare situation. Their own peculiarities and idiosyncrasies dictated how they reacted to this highly aberrant situation. They did what they thought they should do to protect their remaining child.

Innocent parents would have fought harder to find her killer. They didn't have to, they already knew who it was. Remember the family said the killer deserved forgiveness. They took down JBR's website just a couple years after the murder. They had a "foundation" which was a sham, and that dissolved quickly too. They very clearly wanted to "move on with their lives" (as they themselves said). They were never outraged that the killer had not been caught. They were outraged that they were the suspects (lady doth protest too much...). They b*tched about the LE, the media, the paparazzi, but they didn't do anything to help the investigation. None of it adds up.

Now I bet I'm about to get it, lol.:angel:
:moo:

They seemed like they put appearances before everything else. I've known families like that, and mine does it to a degree. So it's not difficult for me to think they would not want people to know what was going on in their home that led to this and try a quick, senseless attempt to put the blame elsewhere. I think denial may even play a big part in the desire to stage and the inability to come up with a good plan.

I agree. Additionally if you consider the brutality of it you can see why they may have been afraid to call 911. so here is a HYPOTHETICAL (so no one gets testy...) idea: BDI. The head injury, the bruise on the neck (perhaps done with the shirt collar), the ligature (its not a garrote). He did it and meant it. PR finds her beautiful daughter (and Melanie Stanton hears her scream). The sheer horribleness of the sight is so unbearable to her, and her daughter already gone, she decides that the truth cannot be told. Especially if you add the sexual element into the equation, perhaps it was very obvious she had been assaulted when she was found.
She gets JR (I don't absolve him of the staging like some do). They cannot bear the idea of being not only the parents of a murdered daughter, but the parents of a killer as well.
PR has already decided to go with the kidnapping theme. JR gives her some ideas for the note, not quite dictating but trying to add enough to make it convincing. They have to have a "reasonable" explanation for why she died. Look at all these threats! Clearly it was a horrible monster and the poor parents had no idea. The "beheaded" phrase is no mistake IMO, though perhaps a subconscious admission. It was so deep in her neck... :(
JR takes care of the dirty work of staging, PR didn't have the stomach for it. PR's fibers could have gotten there when she found the body. JR was careful, he wore latex gloves that they kept upstairs in the guest/JAR's bedroom (open drawer seen in crime scene photos) from when patsy stayed in there during chemo. JR has attention to detail, he made sure she was wearing wednesday panties. He used patsy's supplies in a perhaps subconsciously distancing way. He's not a monster though, he doesn't take any pleasure from this. He is still gentle with her. He sexually assaults her again (IMO because he saw blood on her and wanted to explain why her hymen was broken). More than one investigator commented on the fact that although she was injured in this way, it was not particularly rough. Just the one well defined bruise. He leaves a bruise of a thumbprint on her thigh. She is cleaned, dressed and wrapped in her blanket.
His part done, he goes to shower. He can't have any evidence on him. PR is still working on the note, she isn't satisfied with her first few attempts. She's obviously emotional and this isn't easy. Now it is probably around 430-5 am. She runs out of time to take care of herself, and wouldn't want to be seen without makeup anyways. Now perhaps they argue about how to hide the body. JR knows it looks bad in the house. PR is very concerned about a "proper burial". So she calls 911 before he can object. and the rest we know...

Now for all you IDIs just go ahead and insert whoever's name where appropriate. :rolleyes: Though I still wonder why an intruder would have a motivation to stage the scene. And before the objections: the scene was staged. She was not found as she was when she died. She was cleaned and moved. Not to mention all the other evidence that doesn't fit but oh well. Any differing RDI's can substitute where necessary as well, though of course the motivations will change.

This is just conjecture obviously. I wanted to illustrate a potential thought process. Most RDI's do not believe the R's were horrible monsters (before this event...). They were loving parents put into a nightmare situation. Their own peculiarities and idiosyncrasies dictated how they reacted to this highly aberrant situation. They did what they thought they should do to protect their remaining child.

Innocent parents would have fought harder to find her killer. They didn't have to, they already knew who it was. Remember the family said the killer deserved forgiveness. They took down JBR's website just a couple years after the murder. They had a "foundation" which was a sham, and that dissolved quickly too. They very clearly wanted to "move on with their lives" (as they themselves said). They were never outraged that the killer had not been caught. They were outraged that they were the suspects (lady doth protest too much...). They b*tched about the LE, the media, the paparazzi, but they didn't do anything to help the investigation. None of it adds up.

Now I bet I'm about to get it, lol.:angel:
:moo:

The sheer horribleness of the sight is so unbearable to her, and her daughter already gone

You mean from the head injury?

Question for everyone regardless of what side you are on.

I've stayed clear of this thread even tho it was the very first case I ever got tottaly addicted to...I think I was 13 when I picked up my first Ramsey book and it was over with at that point. I think its cause anyone who has followed this case is passionate about how they feel that I just don't even wanna get involved here lol

But my question is what does everyone think of the idea of someone who hated the Ramsey and set it up so they would look guilty? Threw out the past 15 years that I've been into this case its kind of the conclusion I've came to. And its certainly not because I don't think parents could do such a horrible act to their child. Its the ransom note. Its to obvious. I have a hard time believing JR or PR would be dumb enough to right a ransom note then put the note pad back. If they did this then why couldn't they have at least got ride of evidence? Seems set up to me. Of course that's just from my prospective. I'm just curious what others think of this. Both rdi and idi believers.

I've stayed clear of this thread even tho it was the very first case I ever got tottaly addicted to...I think I was 13 when I picked up my first Ramsey book and it was over with at that point. I think its cause anyone who has followed this case is passionate about how they feel that I just don't even wanna get involved here lol

But my question is what does everyone think of the idea of someone who hated the Ramsey and set it up so they would look guilty? Threw out the past 15 years that I've been into this case its kind of the conclusion I've came to. And its certainly not because I don't think parents could do such a horrible act to their child. Its the ransom note. Its to obvious. I have a hard time believing JR or PR would be dumb enough to right a ransom note then put the note pad back. If they did this then why couldn't they have at least got ride of evidence? Seems set up to me. Of course that's just from my prospective. I'm just curious what others think of this. Both rdi and idi believers.

Hey gia, I'm not even sure that someone wanted to implicate them. Here is something I just found out. I believe it was a detective that put forth the scenario (can't remember exactly who it was since I've read so much) that PR got mad at JBR becasue of bed wetting and slammed her head into the side of the tub, causing that massive hole and crack in her skull.

So according to popular belief the head injury occurred first and then the rest was staged.

Just read that John W.Taylor who wrote "Umbrella Of Suspicion Investigating The Death Of Jonbenet Ramsey" says the autopsy shows that she was strangled first and then the head wound occurred.

pg.76 The autopsy report indentified brain swelling. Dr. Wecht asserted that if JonBenet was alive when she was struck by the blunt object it would have killed her almost instantly. She would have died before the swelling occurred. As a result, the brain swelling came from strangulation. The strangulation took place first, which allowed for the swelling of JonBenet's brain as she slowly passed away.

pg.83 The most critical information gathered from the autopsy report was minimal blood found in the capillaries around the head wound, indicating the blow to the side of her head occurred after or near death.

So now we have rethink this and believe that PR or JR (because I don't think Burke had a thing to do with it) stangled her to death and then bashed her head in.

I don't even have a clue as to why someone would leave the note unless it was made before JBR was killed and was totally forgotten in all the turmoil.

I don't come here and post either for the very reasons you have stated. Its a little too heated for my taste. I will post my opinion and then move on again. I have long learned to put emotions aside and for me dwelling on any case for years is something that doesn't interest me. I do like to read from time to time but that's about it.

I find nothing logical if the Ramseys were involved and I have really tried to make sense of it putting the Ramseys as the suspects. I respect others where it works for them but it doesn't work for me and I can only be true to myself.

While I didn't particularly care for Patsy I never thought she was fake or lying. It was obvious though in her interviews that I saw she was heavily sedated leaving her thick tongued at times and having problems processing her thoughts quickly. Since I am from the same state the Ramseys are from I didn't find Patsy any different than most of the upper class women I have known. She was feisty at times, sure, but that is understandable if one thinks someone is trying to pin a murder wrap on them. I imagine I would be highly p*ssed off too and then some.

I cannot for the life of me rectify in my mind why this crime was committed the way it was if any of the Ramseys were involved. I have always felt it was someone who knew the Ramseys well but not close personal friends but enough to know a lot about them and had great resentment/hatred, and jealousy for them. And that is why the crime scene was found like it was.

John and Patsy Ramsey neither are/were stupid people by any means. Both were educated people who certainly were capable of using their brains. If any of the Ramseys were actually guilty then why would Patsy write the ransom note on her own pad and then leave the notepad behind? Anyone even in elementary school knows at a young age one can take a pencil and shade in the blank page and what had been written would appear. And why would they even write a ransom note to begin with and then John finds her in her own home? Imo, they wouldn't.

If she was killed during the night the adults had plenty of time to get rid of the notepad and take JB out of the home and then when they had cleaned up the scene they would have called 911 just like most parents who murder their child who lies saying the child is missing. Although most parents who murders will pretend the child fell down the stairs accidentally etc. or whatever pretending to be so upset and of course it was really done on purpose all along. And once an autopsy is done on the child that supposedly met with an 'accident' of some kind it is revealed they were murdered instead. But it never stops the majority of parents who go right on killing their child by physically assaulting them/abusing and then here comes the call to 911 pleading for help because their child has had an accident. Gag.

In all the decades I have kept up with true crime cases not once have I seen any parent/s who killed their child who do it this manner. Is there another case that you are aware of where another parent/murderer did the same as the Ramseys are accused of doing?

Why would Patsy write a ransom note when it would not only make them look very suspicious immediately (which it did) but it would also make them look like fools and complete morons as well. If John was pretending JB had been kidnapped then why would he be the one to find her? If guilty of conspiring with Patsy then he was trying to deceive ...not be the one to actually find her which would make the ransom note look even more ridiculous to LE . He could have easily let the police do the work and sit there until she was found. He could have pretended he was too overwrought to do anything.

Why would Patsy use her own paintbrush when she knew it could be matched to the one she had? That makes no sense. Why cover her with the blanket if either of them were truly involved? Why would they interject the amount of John's check knowing only a few would know that? Why?....because the killer knew the ransom note was the riddle that no one would ever be able to unravel.

Was the taser ever found? If not, why not. If it isn't there then that means someone had to leave the home that night to discard it so why weren't other evidence tied to the Ramseys also taken out? Like I said, with the Ramseys being it have never made one bit of sense to me. That is just my opinion and it has been the one I have consistently held throughout all of these years.

Whomever did this I don't think they will ever be arrested. They hated the Ramseys so much they destroyed the most beautiful part of their lives. The one who brought them so much pride and joy. What sick satisfaction he must get even to this day to know he was able to fool almost everyone. He set it all up for the Ramseys to immediately be the ones under suspicion and it worked ...just like he knew it would. Once BPD were convinced the Ramseys were involved they were so sure they couldn't see anyone else. Through the years with the characters at the BPD...IMO, it has become more about being right than really trying to find out who murdered JB. They have drawn their line in the sand long ago and they are too arrogant and narcissistic to ever admit they were wrong. That is why I read no books concerning this case from either side's viewpoint.

What one is seeking to find is exactly what they will find/see and there are way too much biases now to ever get the straight truth without the slant.

I think this person is highly intelligent and he thought about this plan for a very long time before entering their home. I think he entered when he saw them leave for the party/waited for them to return and for all to retire for the night. I also think he may be upper class like they were at the time. One who has no criminal record nor is his DNA in any data base and he knows it isn't and he is going to make sure he keeps it that way. I have always called this unknown killer 'The Joker' and 'The Riddler" rolled into one and to this day no one has been able to figure out his riddle and the joke was on the Ramseys. He knew they would be suspected. Of course they would. The ransom note cinched it and he knew it would. No one could figure out why he did that so they assumed it had to come from one of the Ramseys. I think he even practiced Patsy handwriting for months before doing this.

Patsy loved JB almost to an obsession. IMO, if she had killed her beautiful daughter, accidentally or otherwise she would have made sure when JB was found she was laid out like a little sleeping princess and not in the horrific manner in which she was found. I will never believe that Patsy struck JB over bedwetting. There is nothing in her background that I have ever seen that proves she was violent with either of her two children ever.

I don't believe CW either. I do not believe she was sexually molested prior to this happening to her. I do think the killer put one more nail in their coffin by trying to make it look like a sexually twisted sick game he played with their daughter's life..

I think John and Patsy were in deep denial.... which a lot of family members are that have children who have been murdered. I don't think they could stand the thought they had made an enemy so mean, cruel, and sadistic that he would destroy not only JB's beautiful life but all of their lives as well. But they did have such formidable enemy and a very smart and cunning one with sadistic tendencies. He set them up to take the fall and in the end it worked just like he knew it would. He not only destroyed JB..the love of their lives...he brought John and Patsy to their knees. They had lost their beautiful daughter, they had lost their reputation and the end they were no longer upper class. He knew the dominoes would fall and take the Ramseys with them. He got everything he wanted and now he sits back and gloats.

IMO

IMO, the ransom note is a massive piece of intruder evidence.

There is absolutely no reason for the ransom note to exist if the parents were responsible and trying to explain why they had a dead body in their house. Ransom notes explain the opposite.

And, if the Ramseys were bizarre enough to think in such a contrary fashion, THIS note still wouldn’t make sense. it is 2 ½ pages of self-incriminating evidence intentionally created and willingly handed over to the police, along with the source it was written on.

It was Christmas and there were scraps of paper and wrappings, and cards and envelopes and packaging and cardboard – iows, available material that would be difficult to trace back to the home that one could write a very short, “no cops, wait for call” ransom note on.

But, they wouldn’t write a note to begin with – no one in such circumstance (dead body they can’t dispose of) ever has and no one ever will – because the note solves a problem (why victim is NOT in house) that wasn’t presented.
…

AK

Hey gia, I'm not even sure that someone wanted to implicate them. Here is something I just found out. I believe it was a detective that put forth the scenario (can't remember exactly who it was since I've read so much) that PR got mad at JBR becasue of bed wetting and slammed her head into the side of the tub, causing that massive hole and crack in her skull.

So according to popular belief the head injury occurred first and then the rest was staged.

Just read that John W.Taylor who wrote "Umbrella Of Suspicion Investigating The Death Of Jonbenet Ramsey" says the autopsy shows that she was strangled first and then the head wound occurred.

pg.76 The autopsy report indentified brain swelling. Dr. Wecht asserted that if JonBenet was alive when she was struck by the blunt object it would have killed her almost instantly. She would have died before the swelling occurred. As a result, the brain swelling came from strangulation. The strangulation took place first, which allowed for the swelling of JonBenet's brain as she slowly passed away.

pg.83 The most critical information gathered from the autopsy report was minimal blood found in the capillaries around the head wound, indicating the blow to the side of her head occurred after or near death.

So now we have rethink this and believe that PR or JR (because I don't think Burke had a thing to do with it) stangled her to death and then bashed her head in.

I don't even have a clue as to why someone would leave the note unless it was made before JBR was killed and was totally forgotten in all the turmoil.

Which came first had always been strangely controversial, although I think the majority of us believe that the head blow came first with the only real point of contention being how much time passed between blow and death (by asphyxiation).

One thing we can know for sure is that the head blow could not have come after the asphyxiation. It had to have happened before it, or during it (because she was alive when the blow was struck).

Because of the controversy and wide range of expert opinion, I tend to think that the head blow and asphyxiation probably occurred fairly close together.
…

AK

I don't come here and post either for the very reasons you have stated. Its a little too heated for my taste. I will post my opinion and then move on again. I have long learned to put emotions aside and for me dwelling on any case for years is something that doesn't interest me. I do like to read from time to time but that's about it.

I find nothing logical if the Ramseys were involved and I have really tried to make sense of it putting the Ramseys as the suspects. I respect others where it works for them but it doesn't work for me and I can only be true to myself.

While I didn't particularly care for Patsy I never thought she was fake or lying. It was obvious though in her interviews that I saw she was heavily sedated leaving her thick tongued at times and having problems processing her thoughts quickly. Since I am from the same state the Ramseys are from I didn't find Patsy any different than most of the upper class women I have known. She was feisty at times, sure, but that is understandable if one thinks someone is trying to pin a murder wrap on them. I imagine I would be highly p*ssed off too and then some.

I cannot for the life of me rectify in my mind why this crime was committed the way it was if any of the Ramseys were involved. I have always felt it was someone who knew the Ramseys well but not close personal friends but enough to know a lot about them and had great resentment/hatred, and jealousy for them. And that is why the crime scene was found like it was.

John and Patsy Ramsey neither are/were stupid people by any means. Both were educated people who certainly were capable of using their brains. If any of the Ramseys were actually guilty then why would Patsy write the ransom note on her own pad and then leave the notepad behind? Anyone even in elementary school knows at a young age one can take a pencil and shade in the blank page and what had been written would appear. And why would they even write a ransom note to begin with and then John finds her in her own home? Imo, they wouldn't.

If she was killed during the night the adults had plenty of time to get rid of the notepad and take JB out of the home and then when they had cleaned up the scene they would have called 911 just like most parents who murder their child who lies saying the child is missing. Although most parents who murders will pretend the child fell down the stairs accidentally etc. or whatever pretending to be so upset and of course it was really done on purpose all along. And once an autopsy is done on the child that supposedly met with an 'accident' of some kind it is revealed they were murdered instead. But it never stops the majority of parents who go right on killing their child by physically assaulting them/abusing and then here comes the call to 911 pleading for help because their child has had an accident. Gag.

In all the decades I have kept up with true crime cases not once have I seen any parent/s who killed their child who do it this manner. Is there another case that you are aware of where another parent/murderer did the same as the Ramseys are accused of doing?

Why would Patsy write a ransom note when it would not only make them look very suspicious immediately (which it did) but it would also make them look like fools and complete morons as well. If John was pretending JB had been kidnapped then why would he be the one to find her? If guilty of conspiring with Patsy then he was trying to deceive ...not be the one to actually find her which would make the ransom note look even more ridiculous to LE . He could have easily let the police do the work and sit there until she was found. He could have pretended he was too overwrought to do anything.

Why would Patsy use her own paintbrush when she knew it could be matched to the one she had? That makes no sense. Why cover her with the blanket if either of them were truly involved? Why would they interject the amount of John's check knowing only a few would know that? Why?....because the killer knew the ransom note was the riddle that no one would ever be able to unravel.

Was the taser ever found? If not, why not. If it isn't there then that means someone had to leave the home that night to discard it so why weren't other evidence tied to the Ramseys also taken out? Like I said, with the Ramseys being it have never made one bit of sense to me. That is just my opinion and it has been the one I have consistently held throughout all of these years.

Whomever did this I don't think they will ever be arrested. They hated the Ramseys so much they destroyed the most beautiful part of their lives. The one who brought them so much pride and joy. What sick satisfaction he must get even to this day to know he was able to fool almost everyone. He set it all up for the Ramseys to immediately be the ones under suspicion and it worked ...just like he knew it would. Once BPD were convinced the Ramseys were involved they were so sure they couldn't see anyone else. Through the years with the characters at the BPD...IMO, it has become more about being right than really trying to find out who murdered JB. They have drawn their line in the sand long ago and they are too arrogant and narcissistic to ever admit they were wrong. That is why I read no books concerning this case from either side's viewpoint.

What one is seeking to find is exactly what they will find/see and there are way too much biases now to ever get the straight truth without the slant.

I think this person is highly intelligent and he thought about this plan for a very long time before entering their home. I think he entered when he saw them leave for the party/waited for them to return and for all to retire for the night. I also think he may be upper class like they were at the time. One who has no criminal record nor is his DNA in any data base and he knows it isn't and he is going to make sure he keeps it that way. I have always called this unknown killer 'The Joker' and 'The Riddler" rolled into one and to this day no one has been able to figure out his riddle and the joke was on the Ramseys. He knew they would be suspected. Of course they would. The ransom note cinched it and he knew it would. No one could figure out why he did that so they assumed it had to come from one of the Ramseys. I think he even practiced Patsy handwriting for months before doing this.

Patsy loved JB almost to an obsession. IMO, if she had killed her beautiful daughter, accidentally or otherwise she would have made sure when JB was found she was laid out like a little sleeping princess and not in the horrific manner in which she was found. I will never believe that Patsy struck JB over bedwetting. There is nothing in her background that I have ever seen that proves she was violent with either of her two children ever.

I don't believe CW either. I do not believe she was sexually molested prior to this happening to her. I do think the killer put one more nail in their coffin by trying to make it look like a sexually twisted sick game he played with their daughter's life..

I think John and Patsy were in deep denial.... which a lot of family members are that have children who have been murdered. I don't think they could stand the thought they had made an enemy so mean, cruel, and sadistic that he would destroy not only JB's beautiful life but all of their lives as well. But they did have such formidable enemy and a very smart and cunning one with sadistic tendencies. He set them up to take the fall and in the end it worked just like he knew it would. He not only destroyed JB..the love of their lives...he brought John and Patsy to their knees. They had lost their beautiful daughter, they had lost their reputation and the end they were no longer upper class. He knew the dominoes would fall and take the Ramseys with them. He got everything he wanted and now he sits back and gloats.

IMO

Very nice post.
…

AK

Which came first had always been strangely controversial, although I think the majority of us believe that the head blow came first with the only real point of contention being how much time passed between blow and death (by asphyxiation).

One thing we can know for sure is that the head blow could not have come after the asphyxiation. It had to have happened before it, or during it (because she was alive when the blow was struck).

Because of the controversy and wide range of expert opinion, I tend to think that the head blow and asphyxiation probably occurred fairly close together.
…

AK
I've believe that the perp possibly tried to strangle her first...thought she had passed and was startled by JB waking up. Causing him to panick and deliver the blow to the head. I could very well be wrong but its the only thing that makes sense to me.

AK

pg.83 The most critical information gathered from the autopsy report was minimal blood found in the capillaries around the head wound

If Mr. Taylor's statement is true, the strangulation had to of occurred first because the lack of blood in the capillaries around the head wound means that JB's heart wasn't beating or beating strong enough to send blood to that area. It makes the detectives comment suspect and makes me believe all it was "was his opinion" like the video I posted proves that fuel was added to the fire because of information like that and information from unidentified "sources", all of which added up to lot of innuendo.

It might be one thing to get mad at a kid and slam their head into a wall in a fit of rage, but, it takes more effort to wait out someones death from stangulation, and then bash their head in, and for what reason if someone believes they have killed someone by strangling them, seems like overkill to me. Someone wanted to inflict as much punishment as they could on JB.

It's been proposed that S.B.T.C could stand for Santa Barbara Tennis Club, Strangle Bind Torture Children or Saved By The Cross. It's interesting that the covicted pedophile minister Earnhart has been implicated in this and the end of the ransom note says Victory S.B.T.C and Earnhart was fond of using the word Victory a lot in his sermons.

And all the buzz about Ramsey flying his own plane to JB's funeral when Lockheed Martin had sent the plane and he didn't even pilot it.

Like JB's friend the lawyer said: Even if your innocent, you'd better get a lawyer.

If Mr. Taylor's statement is true, the strangulation had to of occurred first because the lack of blood in the capillaries around the head wound means that JB's heart wasn't beating or beating strong enough to send blood to that area. It makes the detectives comment suspect and makes me believe all it was "was his opinion" like the video I posted proves that fuel was added to the fire because of information like that and information from unidentified "sources", all of which added up to lot of innuendo.

It might be one thing to get mad at a kid and slam their head into a wall in a fit of rage, but, it takes more effort to wait out someones death from stangulation, and then bash their head in, and for what reason if someone believes they have killed someone by strangling them, seems like overkill to me. Someone wanted to inflict as much punishment as they could on JB.

It's been proposed that S.B.T.C could stand for Santa Barbara Tennis Club, Strangle Bind Torture Children or Saved By The Cross. It's interesting that the covicted pedophile minister Earnhart has been implicated in this and the end of the ransom note says Victory S.B.T.C and Earnhart was found of using the word Victory a lot in his sermons.

And all the buzz about Ramsey flying his own plane to JB's funeral when Lockheed Martin had sent the plane and he didn't even pilot it.

Like JB's friend the lawyer said: Even if your innocent, you'd better get a lawyer.

UBM: The lack of blood flowing to JBR's head could've been caused by the head blow, too. She never would've awoken from it.

UBM: The lack of blood flowing to JBR's head could've been caused by the head blow, too. She never would've awoken from it.

That's exactly what Taylor said the autopsy report revealed. Read my post #1307. Its' been said even if JB hadn't been stangeled she would never had recovered contiousness from the head wound.

As far as I’m concerned, until another forensic neuropathologist who has reviewed the autopsy, the slides, and photos steps up and disputes scientifically the findings of Dr. Lucy Rorke, a forensic neuropathologist who testified at the GJ, her interpretation stands. Rorke may even have been utilized by the coroner to do an actual autopsy of her brain. Kolar saw Rorke’s report. One of former chief Beckner’s detectives (TW) who was assigned to be a liaison for the BPD and who sat in on all of the GJ testimony, would have shared this information with Beckner. According to Rorke, there was 45 minutes to 2 hours between the head blow and the strangulation. Like it or not, it is one of the facts which was heard by the GJ before they arrived at their conclusion of probable cause.

Taylor never saw or heard of this neuropathologist’s report. His book was published only a couple of weeks after Kolar’s book, and he utilizes CW’s interpretation. CW did not do an autopsy on JonBenet’s brain nor did he see Rorke’s report. He did, however, give a balanced review of her vaginal injuries and hymenal erosion as interpreted from the details in the autopsy.

As far as I’m concerned, until another forensic neuropathologist who has reviewed the autopsy, the slides, and photos steps up and disputes scientifically the findings of Dr. Lucy Rorke, a forensic neuropathologist who testified at the GJ, her interpretation stands. Rorke may even have been utilized by the coroner to do an actual autopsy of her brain. Kolar saw Rorke’s report. One of former chief Beckner’s detectives (TW) who was assigned to be a liaison for the BPD and who sat in on all of the GJ testimony, would have shared this information with Beckner. According to Rorke, there was 45 minutes to 2 hours between the head blow and the strangulation. Like it or not, it is one of the facts which was heard by the GJ before they arrived at their conclusion of probable cause.

Taylor never saw or heard of this neuropathologist’s report. His book was published only a couple of weeks after Kolar’s book, and he utilizes CW’s interpretation. CW did not do an autopsy on JonBenet’s brain nor did he see Rorke’s report. He did, however, give a balanced review of her vaginal injuries and hymenal erosion as interpreted from the details in the autopsy.

At about 52:40 on the video according to Dr. Thomas Henry Denver Medical Examiner there was no sign of sexual trauma.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/RacsMPGVwew?feature=player_embedded

And the floor plans of the house show that JR's children of a previous marriage had bedrooms on the same floor as Burke and JB. The older son could have just as easily been a suspect as JR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop