DNA Solves

Who Killed Jon Benet Ramsey? POLL

• John

Votes: 124 8.4%
  • Patsy

Votes: 547 37.2%
  • Burke

Votes: 340 23.1%
  • An Intruder, (anyone including someone known to them)

Votes: 459 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure. Dissasociation, as my dictionary defines it, it the active attempt to distance oneself from something, something that a person would not want to be associated with. As to how it applies to the Ramseys, as madeleine pointed out, there seemed to be a very strong effort to "get on with their lives," and to rationalize/minimize JB's death.

Wrong again.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure certain IDIs have done it in the past. That's NOT an accusation to you or MF or anyone else.

Oh, sure, not the RDIs then?? We are just noticing a pattern starting to develop here that's all.

More like my baby was stolen by IDI gypsies and DISSD was left behind!

That's funny. Like an IDI would steal your DISSD baby!!

Sure. Dissasociation, as my dictionary defines it, it the active attempt to distance oneself from something, something that a person would not want to be associated with. As to how it applies to the Ramseys, as madeleine pointed out, there seemed to be a very strong effort to "get on with their lives," and to rationalize/minimize JB's death.

Crime is not the same as particle physics, Fang. The comparison is wanting, to say the very least.

You never cease to amuse me SD with your theories. They (to your credit) always have a 'ring' of truth to them. I guess it's a bit like the old Snake Oil Salesman. There's no shortage of suckers who believe in it. Unfortunately when you look closely -- "POOF!!" it goes up in a puff of smoke!!

Oh, sure, not the RDIs then?? We are just noticing a pattern starting to develop here that's all.

Just going by what I've seen.

That's funny. Like an IDI would steal your DISSD baby!!

LOL Nice one. I simply mean that lately IDI has a tendency to twist and distort what I say until it bears no resemblance to what I'm trying to get across. So, if you want to stretch the metaphor even further, not only do the gypsies steal my baby, but they send me pictures of her working as a prostitute.

You never cease to amuse me SD with your theories.

I strive to please.

They (to your credit) always have a 'ring' of truth to them.

That may be the nicest thing you've ever said to me.

I guess it's a bit like the old Snake Oil Salesman. There's no shortage of suckers who believe in it. Unfortunately when you look closely -- "POOF!!" it goes up in a puff of smoke!!

You took the words right out of my mouth. In fact, these last few weeks have convinced me irrevocably that PT Barnum was right: there really is a sucker born every minute.

Sure. Dissasociation, as my dictionary defines it, it the active attempt to distance oneself from something, something that a person would not want to be associated with. As to how it applies to the Ramseys, as madeleine pointed out, there seemed to be a very strong effort to "get on with their lives," and to rationalize/minimize JB's death. SD

Try a dictionary belonging to someone else.

Try a dictionary belonging to someone else.

dis·as·so·ci·ate   /ˌdɪsəˈsoʊʃiˌeɪt, -si-/ Show Spelled[dis-uh-soh-shee-eyt, -see-] Show IPA
–verb (used with object), -at·ed, -at·ing.
to dissociate.

dis·so·ci·ate   /dɪˈsoʊʃiˌeɪt, -si-/ Show Spelled [dih-soh-shee-eyt, -see-] Show IPA verb, -at·ed, -at·ing.
–verb (used with object)

1. to sever the association of (oneself); separate: He tried to dissociate himself from the bigotry in his past.

dis·as·so·ci·ate   /ˌdɪsəˈsoʊʃiˌeɪt, -si-/ Show Spelled[dis-uh-soh-shee-eyt, -see-] Show IPA
–verb (used with object), -at·ed, -at·ing.
to dissociate.

dis·so·ci·ate   /dɪˈsoʊʃiˌeɪt, -si-/ Show Spelled [dih-soh-shee-eyt, -see-] Show IPA verb, -at·ed, -at·ing.
–verb (used with object)

1. to sever the association of (oneself); separate: He tried to dissociate himself from the bigotry in his past.

Sorry. Try again. Keep the context in mind.

* The blanket wrapped around JonBenet's body had been left in the dryer. There was still a Barbie Doll nightgown clinging to the blanket, so it had to have come out of the dryer recently, she said. Only Patsy would have known it was in the dryer, she said.

* The blanket wrapped around JonBenet's body had been left in the dryer. There was still a Barbie Doll nightgown clinging to the blanket, so it had to have come out of the dryer recently, she said. Only Patsy would have known it was in the dryer, she said.

Didn't she say it was a cotton blanket?
An open weave like they have in hospitals?
You wouldn't think that would pick up static electricity would you?

Didn't she say it was a cotton blanket?
An open weave like they have in hospitals?
You wouldn't think that would pick up static electricity would you?

I have those cotton weave blankets, too. It isn't the cotton that would be clingy, but the nylon nightie will be clingy to any fabric. If a fabric softener isn't used, even a cotton blanket will cling. In this case, it is the nightie that will cling to anything so it is very possible that the nightie did cling to the blanket.

The affidativ says "two blankets in the middle of the room" .
Okay,one could be the pink nightgown and the officer got it wrong.AGAIN.But maybe not and there were two blankets indeed there.

Okay,one could be the pink nightgown and the officer got it wrong.AGAIN.But maybe not and there were two blankets indeed there.

I think this is probably what happened. I think we can ALL tell from the photo that the white blanket is the only blanket in the wineceller. After she was brought up, a second blanket (really an afghan) was put over her. As soon as it was placed on her body (can't BELIEVE that was allowed) it became part of the crime scene because it touched her body.
I have to say that as much as it was a real travesty to the investigation to allow that, I cannot begin to imagine the sheer horror of looking at that poor baby's body, gray and stiff with rigor, mouth agape and a garrote around her throat, as she lay under the Christmas Tree. Arndt would have been better off moving her back to the wineceller or to an area protected from view. I don't blame JR for wanting to cover her up, I'd want to do the same thing. But that doesn't make it any less a mistake to have done so.

Thanks maddy, I've been trying to find that quote again for a while. Yes, two blankets, I remembered reading it. There seems to be something funny about the evidence in the winecellar. For example, why has no one mentioned the object in the corner, looks like a fire tool? http://www.acandyrose.com/winecellar2.jpg Is that for real or is it a tabloid mock-up??

Thanks maddy, I've been trying to find that quote again for a while. Yes, two blankets, I remembered reading it. There seems to be something funny about the evidence in the winecellar. For example, why has no one mentioned the object in the corner, looks like a fire tool? http://www.acandyrose.com/winecellar2.jpg Is that for real or is it a tabloid mock-up??

I don't know,what I find even more stupid is that they didn't remove all the golf clubs but then blame PP for removing it.Duh.Why didn't THEY remove everything that seemed suspicious or worth testing.Makes me sick.
And that's why I still wonder why on earth didn't the Ramsey's SUE the BPD.

I think this is probably what happened. I think we can ALL tell from the photo that the white blanket is the only blanket in the wineceller. After she was brought up, a second blanket (really an afghan) was put over her. As soon as it was placed on her body (can't BELIEVE that was allowed) it became part of the crime scene because it touched her body.
I have to say that as much as it was a real travesty to the investigation to allow that, I cannot begin to imagine the sheer horror of looking at that poor baby's body, gray and stiff with rigor, mouth agape and a garrote around her throat, as she lay under the Christmas Tree. Arndt would have been better off moving her back to the wineceller or to an area protected from view. I don't blame JR for wanting to cover her up, I'd want to do the same thing. But that doesn't make it any less a mistake to have done so.

I don't blame him for covering her up at all and I really don't think that he did it only in order to have an explanation later re the fibers,no.No matter what,seeing his girl dead and blue and cold,it must have been a very difficult moment.Even if RDI I really doubt that he was thinking like that when he brought her up.
So you think it was a mistake for him to cover her up.What about Arndt then who covered JB's neck bruise by dragging the shirt over it and allowing FW to mess with the crime scene.At least the R's have an excuse.They weren't trained to secure crime scenes.And they were the parents of the victim and their reaction was normal.Arndt should have been the one with a clear head.Or the other people who were present.

I don't blame him for covering her up at all and I really don't think that he did it only in order to have an explanation later re the fibers,no.No matter what,seeing his girl dead and blue and cold,it must have been a very difficult moment.Even if RDI I really doubt that he was thinking like that when he brought her up.
So you think it was a mistake for him to cover her up.What about Arndt then who covered JB's neck bruise by dragging the shirt over it and allowing FW to mess with the crime scene.At least the R's have an excuse.They weren't trained to secure crime scenes.And they were the parents of the victim and their reaction was normal.Arndt should have been the one with a clear head.Or the other people who were present.

As I said, I would have wanted to do the same thing JR did- cover her up. But it WAS mistake for Arndt to have allowed it. She should have known better, of course. She also compromised the crime scene by touching the body. As for the others present- I don't know how clear their heads would have been. This was the brutally killed dead body of a small child, a friend's child. They knew and loved her too.

I believe it was a intruder that killed JonBenet. Patsy, John and Burke have been all tested with their dna for the crime and none of their dna's match the crime who ever killed the little girl..... I think it is safe to say the parents did not kill their daughter. I would say it's some intruder who either knew the Ramsey's or a stranger who attended JonBenet's pageants and knew where the family lived and all..... I hope they will solve this case soon....

rip JonBenet and Patsy

....the parents DNA should be found on JB and around the crime scene (it's their house)
regardless whether or not they had anything to do with her murder.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState