Who really watched Caylee ??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am not sure if this has been rehashed before, so feel free to move it to the appropriate thread if it has. The way KC walked around during the 31 days Caylee was "missing" ,with such ease and self assurance, makes me think that she was very accustomed to being out and about without Caylee. I have 2 children. I remember when one of them started preschool. It was only a few hours a day, a few days a week, but I felt as if I my right arm was missing in the beginning. I would get out of the car to go do something, an errand or what have you, and I would forget she was in school. I looked in the backseat of the car and freeze for a moment-then I would remember , oh yeah, she's at school. Does anyone else know what I am talking about ?

Even though my daughter is now 27, I completely agree and can easily recall the adrenaline shot when I would get out of the car and automatically open the back door to get her out of the car seat and found it empty. That actually reduced me to tears a couple of times and it went on for months for me, off and on. It really seemed it was very easy for ICA to just become untethered without any ill effects.

ICA had used the term "nanny" often on the past. Seems like it would be really easy to determine if "Nanny" was CA or GA
Commom sense says it was CA if GA molested her .EVEN She wouldn't allow him to. molested Caylee.
WAIT! NEVER mind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234
Back