Who really watched Caylee ??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was just looking around to see if I could find the transcript of the texts where she mentions xanax with no luck.

What I did learn was that based on phone activity ICA would be up for a bit and then sleep for a bit, up, sleep, up..... in the days before it's thought that she murdered Caylee. After that she was sleeping 10+ hours.

I was wondering if it is at all possible that ICA was taking the chloroform after dosing Caylee so she could right to sleep and get the most of the down time and then wake up herself or more likely with Caylee. She could have gotten to the end of her rope and just gave Caylee an overdose trying to get her to sleep longer.

I like to think of different possibilities. I seem to be really stuck on thinking that ICA planned little Caylee's death. Usually I can pin point exactly why that is, but in this case I can't and it bugs me.

I think that I'm having a hard time really fixing in my mind what ICA's habits were when it comes to taking care of Caylee when she was living it up and lying. And sometimes I just don't feel like there is a complete fit between the evidence we have, what we know of those habits, and how I think she killed Caylee.

I just can't put my finger on it and I'm frustrated. No smoking gun. I can't believe she didn't confide in anyone about who was watching Caylee, who she might of been leaving Caylee with. You'd think that at least one person would step forward and say that ICA talked them into babysitting Caylee or one of her friends being with her when she dropped her off.

Maybe it was just G and C, but then I go back to the chloroform and her telling that Cookie chick that she gave Caylee benedryl.

I've thought a lot about this issue of who Caylee was with when not with ICA. I honestly believe she was with CA or GA. There may have been a few times here or there where other friends watched her, but for the most part, little Caylee was with someone in the family. ICA took advantage of anyone with free time and made up excuses for why she needed a sitter (work lol). There was nothing so pressing in KC's life that she needed a nanny. Not to mention to even begin to afford one.

ETA: I feel the chloroform in the trunk is likely related to whatever cleaning products the Anthonys used in attempts to rid it of the staining and odor. I don't believe it was used as a babysitter or the weapon that caused Caylee's demise. As for the searches on the Anthony home computer, I feel that was directly related to ICA seeing that picture on an ex-boyfriends computer, which she then did a google search on. Article related to the chloroform image. http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18557977/detail.html

All JMO of course.

I keep remembering what Maya said in her interview with Kathi Belich.... that ICA said she would "knock out" Caylee at home (the Anthony home) to leave her there and go party. So, it makes me wonder if that is really what happened, and if so, how often ICA did that. Of course, one can choose to believe Maya or not. I thought she was credible, but.. JMO.

I totally disagree with the trunk thing, because I think Caylee would have died a lot earlier or at least have some type of severe brain damage from heat stroke. Just too hot in the trunk in Florida, IMO.

^ so do I, I think Cindy grilled Caylee on the way home and got some information out of Caylee, in particular I think Cindy found out that there was no Zanny after questioning Caylee and being met with blank stares.

I agree. Caylee was just about to turn 3. Huge spike in speaking between 2 1/2
and 3 years old. Suddenly a 3 yr old just starts chatting away like nobodys business. I think Caylee became much more difficult for Casey to deal with because 3 yr olds talk back as well as question you.

I can also see Casey trying to grab Caylee and leave the house, and have to hear Caylee screaming for Grandma, saying she didn't want to go. If Casey was dragging her around to boring or uncomfortable places then Caylee would want to stay in her own room with her toys and her doggies. I think she was now old enough to protest loudly when she was forced to leave. imoo

I've thought a lot about this issue of who Caylee was with when not with ICA. I honestly believe she was with CA or GA. There may have been a few times here or there where other friends watched her, but for the most part, little Caylee was with someone in the family. ICA took advantage of anyone with free time and made up excuses for why she needed a sitter (work lol). There was nothing so pressing in KC's life that she needed a nanny. Not to mention to even begin to afford one.

ETA: I feel the chloroform in the trunk is likely related to whatever cleaning products the Anthonys used in attempts to rid it of the staining and odor. I don't believe it was used as a babysitter or the weapon that caused Caylee's demise. As for the searches on the Anthony home computer, I feel that was directly related to ICA seeing that picture on an ex-boyfriends computer, which she then did a google search on. Article related to the chloroform image. http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18557977/detail.html

All JMO of course.

Yup. If you look closely at the timeline that CA created with the police shortly after casey was first arrested, and compare it with what we know from general statements of the family and from boyfriends and friends, etc., it really appears that Caylee was with the grandparents, Kristina Chester and the Grunds, and when the Grunds and Ms. Chester refused to provide free babysitting anymore because they realized they were being used, casey had Caylee with her during the day, dragging her resentfully around as the Lake Vaj photos show, and then dumping her with her parents at night or in bed with Ricardo Morales.

But when she got a new man, TonE, who did not think having a baby in his bed was appropriate, casey killed her. Problems solved, or so she thought.

IMO there was no mysterious babysitter and no trunk incidents until the day Caylee was willfully murdered by her own remorseless mother.

All JMO of course.

I tend to believe chloroform was used in the trunk after it was recovered from the tow yard.
Regardless of the fact that it may lay low due to it's properties, I find it highly unlikely. ICA. drove around for days with levels that high or that GA was able to drive home without succumbing to the vapors.

JMHOO, it was dumped or poured on to destroy DNA. no way the trunk could have been cleaned in the presence of chloroform either. Especially with the levels of heat in FLA in July.
In my mind it does not add up.
and it reeks of CA the granny,
Granny Anthony
Zany (crazy) "Zany Granny"
ZANNY Anthony the Granny----only
MOO

I tend to believe chloroform was used in the trunk after it was recovered from the tow yard.
Regardless of the fact that it may lay low due to it's properties, I find it highly unlikely. ICA. drove around for days with levels that high or that GA was able to drive home without succumbing to the vapors.

JMHOO, it was dumped or poured on to destroy DNA. no way the trunk could have been cleaned in the presence of chloroform either. Especially with the levels of heat in FLA in July.
In my mind it does not add up.
and it reeks of CA the granny,
Granny Anthony
Zany (crazy) "Zany Granny"
ZANNY Anthony the Granny----only
MOO

BBM: I was wondering that also -- if the chloroform was poured to destroy DNA or some kind of other "evidence".

I have one other "possible theory" on the chloroform:

When the A's were "frantically" cleaning out ICA's car, the container that the chloroform was contained in "SPILLED" thus causing the huge amounts of chl. to be in the car's trunk/lining ... There was an awful lot of "trash" and "stuff" found in the trunk and with all the "craziness", "cover-ups", and CA washing clothes from the car the day the car was found, no telling what happened.

I know "zilch" about chloroform and I know very little chemistry ... so it's just one of my many "theories."

That is why I can't wait for Dr. Vass to testify at the trial regarding the chloroform -- he is the expert and hopefully, he will give us the answer !

:cow::cow: and :cow:

BBM: I was wondering that also -- if the chloroform was poured to destroy DNA or some kind of other "evidence".

I have one other "possible theory" on the chloroform:

When the A's were "frantically" cleaning out ICA's car, the container that the chloroform was contained in "SPILLED" thus causing the huge amounts of chl. to be in the car's trunk/lining ... There was an awful lot of "trash" and "stuff" found in the trunk and with all the "craziness", "cover-ups", and CA washing clothes from the car the day the car was found, no telling what happened.

I know "zilch" about chloroform and I know very little chemistry ... so it's just one of my many "theories."

That is why I can't wait for Dr. Vass to testify at the trial regarding the chloroform -- he is the expert and hopefully, he will give us the answer !

:cow::cow: and :cow:

I know nothing about it either!
i just can't believe it sat in the car for what? 3 weeks and the levels climbed instead of decreased.
I get that cadaverine risese... but the chloroform and the heat and the time it was in the trunk IF IT WAS USED ON CAYLEE THE 15th or 16th of june.

it just DOES not add up in my head. I admit my training is llimited, but I believe in my gut the fumes would dissapate over time NOT duplicate!
MOO

Sorry but I disagree with Caylee being in the trunk prior to her death as I feel she would have been dead a long time ago.It's Florida after all.
That is one of the things I have been in serious disagreement about since this case started.I have not now nor will I ever believe she used the trunk as a babysitter.
That's just my opinion.

But, doesn't that particular model of car have a door to the backseat? She could've left that door open as well as windows cracked for ventilation. Still would've suffocated, IMO, though due to the heat..

For me, one of the biggest mysteries we have yet to definitively solve, is where actually did Casey go / what was she doing when she pretended to go off to work? Shortly before Caylee was killed, George had been unemployed, only newly employed about the time she was discovered "missing." So Casey must have been packing up herself and Caylee and pretending to go off to work. . . . So was Caylee with her then? If not, where was she? I'm of the camp that believes she used OTC meds at times to "babysit." I also think Caylee looks very pale and her eyes glassy in the months before her death. And as some of you have mentioned,Caylee was beginning to understand and talk a lot more. and I think this contributed to Casey's looking up the chloroform and planning her demise. Whatever Casey might have been doing, she could have been going to one of the empty houses, or even Lees during the day. I think George and Cindy watched her a lot after work and at night. But as we know, Cindy was fed up with this plan. That dear child had quite a life before her untimely death. Bless her.
BBM

driving all around town til she ran out of gas, juggling Ricardo and TonE and Rusciano and whoever the hell else. Shopping, stealing, spending, spinning. It's a busy life. MOO.

I keep remembering what Maya said in her interview with Kathi Belich.... that ICA said she would "knock out" Caylee at home (the Anthony home) to leave her there and go party. So, it makes me wonder if that is really what happened, and if so, how often ICA did that. Of course, one can choose to believe Maya or not. I thought she was credible, but.. JMO.

I totally disagree with the trunk thing, because I think Caylee would have died a lot earlier or at least have some type of severe brain damage from heat stroke. Just too hot in the trunk in Florida, IMO.

OT but when I my oldest was about Caylee's age..any time that I wanted to go out (when I was living at home) my parents agreed to babysit under the condition that I'd have to wait until my child was asleep before I could go out, thus leaving them with less "stress". I wonder if CA and GA told ICA that if she wanted the free babysitting, she had to wait until Caylee was asleep before she went out...thus making ICA want to dose Caylee so she'd sleep earlier and longer?

Heat in Florida "At Night" was averaging around 76F during that summer. It is most certainly is not too hot if one stays in a car at night. Early on in the case I sat in my car trunk all night while it was 80F (an adult) and the air didn't become too thin nor was it unbearably hot. (Safety precautions were used...such as a trunk release from inside and family knew I was conducting the experiment and checked on me all night).

Back then I even listed a case in California that had similar weather conditions during the time (heat/humidity) where a boy 10yo was kept in a trunk overnight many times (while they partied) until his parents were caught.

I was just looking around to see if I could find the transcript of the texts where she mentions xanax with no luck.

What I did learn was that based on phone activity ICA would be up for a bit and then sleep for a bit, up, sleep, up..... in the days before it's thought that she murdered Caylee. After that she was sleeping 10+ hours.

I was wondering if it is at all possible that ICA was taking the chloroform after dosing Caylee so she could right to sleep and get the most of the down time and then wake up herself or more likely with Caylee. She could have gotten to the end of her rope and just gave Caylee an overdose trying to get her to sleep longer.

I like to think of different possibilities. I seem to be really stuck on thinking that ICA planned little Caylee's death. Usually I can pin point exactly why that is, but in this case I can't and it bugs me.

I think that I'm having a hard time really fixing in my mind what ICA's habits were when it comes to taking care of Caylee when she was living it up and lying. And sometimes I just don't feel like there is a complete fit between the evidence we have, what we know of those habits, and how I think she killed Caylee.

I just can't put my finger on it and I'm frustrated. No smoking gun. I can't believe she didn't confide in anyone about who was watching Caylee, who she might of been leaving Caylee with. You'd think that at least one person would step forward and say that ICA talked them into babysitting Caylee or one of her friends being with her when she dropped her off.

Maybe it was just G and C, but then I go back to the chloroform and her telling that Cookie chick that she gave Caylee benedryl.

BBM. I've wondered about that myself RE: ICA taking chloroform to help her sleep.

I think the primary care providers were kc, and the A's after the Grunds and her friend from school backed out, when they felt taken advantage of. CA was demanding that kc either step up or step out . . . I think the night of the 15th kc realized she would not have all of the luxuries that she had been previously experiencing and decided to get rid of the "little snothead" to hurt CA. Sort of an "I will show you" attitude to the nth extreme!

I totally agree, family. her older friends have all said how g and c were always watching Caylee I believe the trunk as a babysitter rumor somehow got way out of hand the only time the baby was in the trunk was when ica killed her between 11 pm on the 15th of June til she showed up on the video at the motel around 3 am on the 16th of June I cannot remember the time she came onto the video at the motel and I cannot find it in the land of Discovery of course this is amoo.

Not sure if this is the place to post this. But was it ever determinded who caylees' father was??

Hence, the need for the duct tape over her mouth. To keep her being heard if she did wake up.
Duct tape is very sticky, especially the good kind GA had around. IMO, if used even once for anything but an extremely short period of time, would cause a huge rash and dermal damage when removed. It would leave a big red area (erythema) where it was applied and removed. C & G would have spotted it and raised Holey H in a heart beat. Very unlikely this was taking place. In addition, drugs and tape over the mouth would greatly increase the likely hood of heat stroke, and given this was a 2 year old, IMO, would be rapidly fatal. Let me add, this is only my opinion.

Bingo! I think the Nanny was the chloroform. IMO, no coincidence there were computer searches at the A home on chloroform. It didn't get into the trunk area all by itself. Add to that, the duct tape that matched what was at the A home. Add to that, she didn't report Caylee missing for over 30 days and no one had seen her after June 15th (Father's Day).

My theory is the chloroform/trunk was the nanny i.e., the babysitter. When she started seeing TL, is when she seemed not to care what happened to Caylee. The video of she and TL in the video store to me is the ultimate. Either Caylee was already gone or she was in the trunk of that car waiting for her mother to decide to let her come out. It was already hot in Fla. on June 15th. Daytime temps should have already been in the 90's easily.
This theory goes against my knowledge of the climate of S. FL. In addition there is the "neck breaking" search, and the fact that the duct tape was rapped around the head, and I believe, covered both the mouth and nose. These two factors lead me to believe that the duct tape was applied as part of a homicide, and I believe the high court of Florida as also ruled a similar finding with regards to duct tape and a deceased person.

Chloroform as an anesthesia has many serious side effects, hence it is not used today as an anesthesia. Had ICA been using it or using it on Caylee, there would have been serious illness, vomiting etc. after its use. In addition "the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) has concluded that chloroform is a carcinogen in experimental animals." IMO it is more likely that the chloroform was the or one of the instruments of death. IMO, the high levels of Ch found in the trunk reflect this method of death.

The only "accidental" part of this crime IMO, was the body accidentally being found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back