Who related to this case is arrested now?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Dee, what is 'normal and acceptable' in this family left little Haleigh, and now Jr., hanging in the breeze. Too bad. I believe Haleigh was drugged the night she died so that she would sleep and not be 'trouble'. I also think it likely Ron came home before Misti got home, found Haleigh dead, disposed of her body, and returned very shortly after Misti arrived. Misti may really NOT know fully what happened to Haleigh, she just shares responsibility because she ditched the kids after that 8:30 fight. She may have thought Haleigh would just sleep til she got back if she was drugged. She may well have done that successfully before. Too many people do. Reference Madeleine McCann's parents, physicians yet! Madeleine is still missing.

All I know is that I hold this family 100% responsible for what happened to HaLeigh and for JR living in hell. (IMO) There is no shame for people like this or I would appeal to it. They disgust me.

Appears alcohol and the Cummings family doesn't mix well

Also appears that they like to mix their booze and guns... :loser:'s (JMHO)

All I know is that I hold this family 100% responsible for what happened to HaLeigh and for JR living in hell. (IMO) There is no shame for people like this or I would appeal to it. They disgust me.

(bbm) n/k it's starting to sound like the wild wild west w this band of gun-totin-shoot-em-up-outlaw-quick-draw-mcgraws down at the ok corral, gmab... :rolleyes:

burp.gif
69f5c8fcc4186da1884b490603001e08.gif
ShootingCowboySmiley.gif
Celebrating_Emoticon.gif

:parrot:

I see and read whispers of the Wild West too, Kiki.

..............Kinda reminds me of Ma Barker and her boys.

Exactly what are we trying to sleuth here, the arrest of other family members? I'm confused! :crazy:

Exactly what are we trying to sleuth here, the arrest of other family members? I'm confused! :crazy:

Yeah...we are confusilated too...kinda hard to sleuth through the labyrinth of illegalities in this family. :floorlaugh:

There is a lot to sleuth concerning arrests. I didn't even think of pinning these arrests together till recently. Like just searching and finding out rc was with donald and elisa when he got arrested for the wildlife situation.

How does it fit? It is just a piece of the puzzle of a profile. It tells us that he is friendly with his uncle and his aunt and that they do things together. There may be a close relationship. These things are good to know.

I also found interesting arrests concerning rc's sister's father of the baby. I didn't even know she had a baby.

There is a lot to sleuth concerning arrests. I didn't even think of pinning these arrests together till recently. Like just searching and finding out rc was with donald and elisa when he got arrested for the wildlife situation.

How does it fit? It is just a piece of the puzzle of a profile. It tells us that he is friendly with his uncle and his aunt and that they do things together. There may be a close relationship. These things are good to know.

I think it is highly relevant to whether Ronald Cummings would consider breaking the law, or lying to LE. Pattern of family behavior..not just his...whole generations of it.

Sleuth through the arrests to find Haleigh? IMO, the family history of family arrests wouldn't put all the pieces of this puzzle together enough to find Haleigh.

To me, it was interesting, Den...kinda afraid to post because I don't know if anyone has ever linked CC and the father of her baby. Has it been discussed? Maybe some of these people and relatives are closer than we think and played a part that night?

Okay Patty...I think I understand what you are saying.....no use in bringing in more players if not necessary.

To me, it was interesting, Den...kinda afraid to post because I don't know if anyone has ever linked CC and the father of her baby. Has it been discussed? Maybe some of these people and relatives are closer than we think and played a part that night?

wish I could help ya....but I'm not sure what the parameters are for linking and not linking//////

Crystal Cummings and the father of her child have been discussed here

Crystal Cummings has a child with this person from what I understand and he is in trouble with the law. Can anyone fill me in on the age of her child. This is all news to me.

And then I'll delete my deletion to the deletion of the delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merythe