Who Thinks T.E.S. Found Caylee?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do You Believe T.E.S. found Caylee in their Search?

• Yes.

Votes: 194 23.2%
  • No.

Votes: 401 47.9%
  • I can't decide.

Votes: 243 29.0%

• Total voters
Ok, I almost hate writing this but while I do NOT believe Casey had any help hurting her child, I do think there are some individuals right now in protection mode for her. I remember on another site, some psychic site, that someone had talked about her being in the river near a soccer field. I have been thinking about the rope, only because they say there were other items of interest located there as well. What if the rope was used in case the body needed to be moved quickly? I don't see anyone swimming out very far because of alligators, but what if the rope was to pull in the evidence in the water in case someone got close? It would be easier to pull out a bin or suitcase, whatever it may be with a rope. You also would have the ability to keep all of the evidence in one spot and not have to worry about something showing up elsewhere.

I don't think TES searched here if I am not mistaken so perhaps once someone found out that they were going to that area, they would sneak in and move it. I am not saying it is the A's or anyone in particular but no one knows who Casey is talking to right now. It could be anyone trying to help her.

Good Morning!..My thought is that posssibly something was discovered by TES. I would imagine that some testing had to be done. Don't forget that little Caylee isn't the only child that has gone missing ie: Trenton Duckett. It's possible that nothing was said due to all the media coverage. It would make sense to me to keep the discovery under wraps until there has been an identification made and then go public with the results. Better for everyone in the long run...

I'll throw this out there.....

What if LE knows where the body is. What if LE REALLY knows where the body is. Given the nature of the case, would LE WANT to find the body? Do they fear the defense, Anthony family (Cindy) spinning to the media, etc. that LE planted/set up the body because the gist of the defense side has been "LE wanted to nail Casey from day one and not find Caylee". Does LE feel the defense would try to skew/peg something on LE?

Would LE WANT TES to find her to avoid all of the above?

If I was LE dealing with these crazy people, I'd want TES to find her (plus it gives props and a spotlight to TES or a payback of sorts for helping).

I think it's quite a coincidence that Tim's headed back and a grand jury is convening next week. Too coincidental in my opinon. Maybe Tim's testimony is needed.

I think TES found something significant in their last search... maybe a piece of clothing that was Caylees (what she was wearing when she was disposed of) or possibly some children's bones. The conditions of the area were not the best for "recovery" of the body so what TM said would be true. They needed for conditions to improve to continue but I think what TM neglected to say (and for good reason) is they know exactly where the body is from the recent findings. That is the reason LP is so certain TM will recover Caylee within days. That is why there was so much emotion at the press conference. They knew where Caylee was and just weren't able to fully recover her. Imagine the emotions involved in that.... truly heartbreaking.

JMO of course.

I was reading the transcription from NG (the part about Caylee Anthony, aired October 7).

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/07/ng.01.html

It is Leonard Padilla speaking.

… The night of the 26th, she parked the car there, at Amscot. The morning of the 27th, she went and picked the car back up, went to her mom, she called JCPenny`s and there`s a couple of signals down there in that area where she spent about 15 minutes.

That`s where the body is going to be found, and I’m telling you, Tim Miller is going to get it done.

I don't think TES has found Caylee yet, but I think they have some good places to search, and I hope that is making Casey nervous.

I think if TM or LE found a body, that the A's know. Of course, they wouldn't publicize that fact.

After reading all the posts here it made me think that TES did find something - Media reports that LE has said that there is not a "body" re: go to GJ. Ok, not a body but articles of clothing? blanket? backpack? doll clothes? TES said they couldn't continue searching where they were because of the high water and being concerned about , well, basically destroying evidence. Seemed to me that they know something that we don't

After reading all the posts here it made me think that TES did find something - Media reports that LE has said that there is not a "body" re: go to GJ. Ok, not a body but articles of clothing? blanket? backpack? doll clothes? TES said they couldn't continue searching where they were because of the high water and being concerned about , well, basically destroying evidence. Seemed to me that they know something that we don't

Up until last night, I thought there was little chance that the body will be found.

Now, I tend to agree with you.

Tim stated he would be meeting with the A's to prepare them for what the future will bring. He then said, "it doesn't look good". There was something about the way he said this.

I think it's very possible something was found. Tim is confident the body will be found when they can get in there and resume the search.

But then again, maybe I'm reading too much into Tim's comments????

I will be surprised if they find the remains intact in one area, because of animal activity.

Up until last night, I thought there was little chance that the body will be found.

Tim stated he would be meeting with the A's to prepare them for what the future will bring. He then said, "it doesn't look good". There was something about the way he said this.

I think it's very possible something was found. Tim is confident the body will be found when they can get in there and resume the search.

I will be surprised if they find the remains intact in one area, because of animal activity.
I agre with you. I didn't think they had found anything on the first search until I watched TM last night. I think he is certain that Caylee is dead so now I wonder how he knows that. Something must have been found! I feel that she is dead based on the forensics but I think TM has more. He is worried about Cindy and George because he has been there. I wonder if what he knows will convince Cindy that Caylee isn't coming home? I think George already knows.

IMO, Tim's team found "something", then had to leave because of flooding etc. They are back to find MORE........hopefully Caylee. Looking for tiny skeleton in the mud.........I think I heard him say that is why he ended search, afraid someone could step on the skeleton and bury it deeper in the mud???? IMO, he is REAL CLOSE!!!!
IMO, the news will say it first.........possible body of Caylee found headlines......make the ratings......know what I mean?

I agre with you. I didn't think they had found anything on the first search until I watched TM last night. I think he is certain that Caylee is dead so now I wonder how he knows that. Something must have been found! I feel that she is dead based on the forensics but I think TM has more. He is worried about Cindy and George because he has been there. I wonder if what he knows will convince Cindy that Caylee isn't coming home? I think George already knows.

If Caylee's remains are found, Cindy will have no other choice than to accept that Caylee isn't coming home.

It's her daughter's involvement that Cindy will refuse to accept. IMO

She will go into the "Someone else killed Caylee/Casey was framed" mode.

Yes, I think GA has always been aware that Casey is responsible. This was obvious to me when hearing what he had to say to LE during the interview.

IMO, Tim's team found "something", then had to leave because of flooding etc. They are back to find MORE........hopefully Caylee. Looking for tiny skeleton in the mud.........I think I heard him say that is why he ended search, afraid someone could step on the skeleton and bury it deeper in the mud???? IMO, he is REAL CLOSE!!!!
IMO, the news will say it first.........possible body of Caylee found headlines......make the ratings......know what I mean?

At this point, I don't look for them to find the skeleton intact in one specific area.

I continue to hold on to a little bit of hope that they did already find something and know exactly where that precious girl's body is located however the more I watch and read in the media and the statements made by TM the more I am starting to come to the realization that it was my own wishful thinking that made me hold onto that hope. I think we would have known by now if they did know something more than what they are saying. I hope I am wrong. Justice would be great. KC convicted of her murder would be wonderful. BUT what I want more than anything is to get the news that Caylee's body has been found finally.

I continue to hold on to a little bit of hope that they did already find something and know exactly where that precious girl's body is located however the more I watch and read in the media and the statements made by TM the more I am starting to come to the realization that it was my own wishful thinking that made me hold onto that hope. I think we would have known by now if they did know something more than what they are saying. I hope I am wrong. Justice would be great. KC convicted of her murder would be wonderful. BUT what I want more than anything is to get the news that Caylee's body has been found finally.

I think because of my wishful thinking, I read too much into Tim's statements about "preparing the A's for the future".

Had something been found, LE would be meeting with the A's to tell them...not Tim.

I think Casey put a lot of thought into a disposal site.

Because she is very street smart, I also think Casey was very cautious knowing the pings on her cell could be traced.

I think Tim found something last time.. and why is he searching for JK today not Caylee? I heard somewhere in the news that only his team will search(Orlando Sentinel)... think he called off the 2,000 bc someone could get hurt .. and they already have some of the body... JMO

Go to Nancy G show 10/10 there are 4 parts on youtube. It's on page 21 post 506. The part where TM discusses meeting with the A's is part 4.

I think if TM or LE found a body, that the A's know. Of course, they wouldn't publicize that fact.
I agree - if TES found anything and LE tested it and it was Caylee or Caylee's clothing LE would have told JB and "A's". Anyone know if it was around the time that TES left that the "A's" got their attorney?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back