Who was George Brody?- Part 2.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OK, I'll give you a quick summary, though I really don't like writing about him. In the late 1960s, he was probably in his seventies, about 5 feet 4, blue eyes, thin white hair. Wore glasses and was always dressed in an oldish suit with a white shirt and a nondescript tie. He wore a hat, a fedora, and glasses. He had a rather protruding lower jaw and probably wore dentures. He was very overbearing and pretended to have psychic abilities. He was very eager to have people let him "take over" their lives; to become his followers, in other words. He was a despicable and very sinister man, though he pretended to be altruistic. Probably the most egotistical person I've ever met, and he was personally responsible for breaking up my marriage, as strange as that may seem.

Click image for larger version.

Name: gj2.jpg
Views: 0
Size: 40.8 KB
ID: 98403Name: george and joseph.png
Views: 6
Size: 21.6 KB this is the comparison pics you have to remembers Joseph vanished AGE 22 1933 . andere is some more info...
http://www.defrostingcoldcases.com/g...silvia-pettem/
http://www.defrostingcoldcases.com/g...silvia-pettem/
http://www.defrostingcoldcases.com/g...silvia-pettem/ .... i think you my feel otherwise after you see this..also interesting to note that joseph was seen in arizona bebraska and michegan after he went missing . last thought to be see michagen with a circus summer 1935...he was thought to have went by the alias Louis Hollenbeck for the three years (fbi investigation ). george brody timeline started 1936... and his pics are identical ears and nose... and from what ive been told by people who work in the field eyes and nose dont lie....

http://www.sheknows.com/baby-names/name/tito
Tito in latin means saved ... could this be anna. could Seta be anna..also can anyone tell me about the young girl who went to school was this seta..

"Tito" referred to the former leader of Yugoslavia. "Little Tito" was GB's way of complimenting the young woman. It has nothing to do with Latin, and Seka could not be Anna because of the time line and ages involved. Re the stock market: No, neither George was involved in the stock market.

AnnasMom, you are my hero, putting up with the same questions each time one of us gets acquainted with your very personal misery.

Your Anna, and your sons, are beautiful children with a terrific Mom!

These links do not work.
Hi Anna'smom , Thank you for your reply . im sure this can be excruciating....i'll repost the links ... i'am know in touch with one of Joseph Halprins family member and hoping to learn more about him... if i receive anything of interest ..i ill forward it on....thank you for your time, i wish you all the best in your search for answers .. god bless.
http://www.defrostingcoldcases.com/guest-post-joseph-halpern-part-1-by-silvia-pettem/
http://www.defrostingcoldcases.com/guest-post-joseph-halpern-part-2-by-silvia-pettem
http://www.defrostingcoldcases.com/guest-post-jospeh-halpern-part-3-by-silvia-pettem/

Dear Laughing,
ive looked at Anna's case many of times and im just now found something that looks to me to be promising , im not trying to be ignorant to Annasmoms personal tragedy .. im trying to help.. if my theory or findings are not of any value please inform me as i take a lot of time to research everything ive find and do try and read threads as thoroughly as possible ... i hope im not stepping on any toes . just found something i think could help with the case have a great evening ...

Thank you for reposting the links. There is some physical resemblance, but Joseph Halprin had brown eyes and George Brody had blue eyes. Because of that, I would say this connection is not worth taking any farther. I do appreciate your work here and especially your interest and good wishes.

ANNAS MOM, thank you for all your help.. i disagree that because of eye colour that this maynot be him , but we will never know as there is nno dna on george brody. i wont post it here again i will resume with it though and hopefully ill get somewhere best wishes on your search.

pop.png want to share george brody and joes brother who is said to have looked like joe

I still don't see a resemblance at all if gb had blue eyes with glasses on there would
Be no reason to have contacts and glasses on. I think this lead is a dead end. Could gb be the friend of Margret's from back home in pa or was he ruled out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still don't see a resemblance at all if gb had blue eyes with glasses on there would
Be no reason to have contacts and glasses on. I think this lead is a dead end. Could gb be the friend of Margret's from back home in pa or was he ruled out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
any one know if he had a scar over his eye????

any one know if he had a scar over his eye????
Since I am the only one posting who actually saw George Brody in the flesh, I will answer. He had no scars on his face. He had blue eyes. He had only a very superficial resemblance to the photographs you have posted. My question to you is this: Do you have any reason to believe this person or these people you are researching have any connection to San Francisco (where, if you read the posts, you will see GB lived for many years) or indeed to Anna Christian Waters' case? While I really, really appreciate your interest, I would like to think it was based on something more than a man who went missing. There must be many thousands of these.

Since I am the only one posting who actually saw George Brody in the flesh, I will answer. He had no scars on his face. He had blue eyes. He had only a very superficial resemblance to the photographs you have posted. My question to you is this: Do you have any reason to believe this person or these people you are researching have any connection to San Francisco (where, if you read the posts, you will see GB lived for many years) or indeed to Anna Christian Waters' case? While I really, really appreciate your interest, I would like to think it was based on something more than a man who went missing. There must be many thousands of these.

Anna's mom. yes the man went missing a year or the year before george brody turned up in california. and Joseph had lft a note at home about disappearing and starting a different life and was into the stars. also ive seen pics of his relatives in older years and find there is a resembelance ... even with joseph i see it ... just my openion, but was trying to help...

Anna's mom. yes the man went missing a year or the year before george brody turned up in california. and Joseph had lft a note at home about disappearing and starting a different life and was into the stars. also ive seen pics of his relatives in older years and find there is a resembelance ... even with joseph i see it ... just my openion, but was trying to help...
Thank you. I appreciate your interest so much. And we never know when or where an answer might come.

Hi, it's been awhile and just wanted to pop in to say I still think of Anna. Several years back I tried to request a copy of the court record for that punching incident in Oakland. At the time what I really wanted was to see a handwritten document by GB to confirm that the Oakland GB was definitely the same one. I got no response to my written request and when I called to follow up I was told that they wouldn't even know where to look for something that old. I gave up at the time but looking back it doesn't make sense. Usually court records are on microfilm and now I'm thinking whoever was there at the time may have just been lazy. I'm wondering if it's worth trying again. We don't have any solid proof that Oakland GB and San Francisco GB are the same, right? (Though I'm pretty sure they are) and I believe it is only Oakland GB that has ties to Russia? Sorry it's been awhile and I can't recall. I am happy to try requesting it again if it would still be helpful. I think there was also a GB elsewhere, I want to say Chicago that was involved in something to do with labor unions that was in the newspapers but when we saw that I don't think we knew he was a union organizer in Oakland so didn't really think that was him. Iirc that's Chicago thing was also in the courts so perhaps there are records on that with his handwriting also. I will look for that again and see if it coincides with the timeline we have now, but if anyone happens to recall please let me know. It would be nice to tie them all together and handwriting would be an easy way to do it since his was so distinctive.

I thought there were two GB's. One was married in SF IIRC and our GB lived in Oakland with MK and then in SF with GW. Doogie determined via his research the married one was not our GB. Outside of that info, I'm not sure what is meant by knowing or confirming Oakland GB and SF GB are one in the same.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back