Who was George Brody?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
where is everyone seeing the 1930 census? I'm lost....

LOL, I am laughing thinking anyone searching George A will find us, lol.....

;)

Off topic here now: Is there a way to get over 500 WS members to help out on this case like there is on Caylee Anthony's case? :rolleyes: I, for one, would rather help the mother of a missing child who doesn't make up stories and lies to LE. Thank you, Annasmom, for being who you are!

I admit that I am hooked on the Anthony case, but I have often felt the same way. I think about Annasmom often while I am reading the Anthony threads.

I don't know how to really help in the search for Anna, but she is still on my mind all the time.

Kind of off topic, but I do have some experience with someone that has done/ is doing this very thing. When I first met them, I was led to believe that she was a twenty something girl that had moved to the midwest after growing up in Beverly Hills. She claimed she designed clothing for stores such as Charlotte Russe, Forever 21, etc. She said she had a twin brother who had died a few years ago in a car accident. Then I found out she was (biologically) a he. The "twin" never existed... the twin was her before she started to change her gender from male to female. Designing clothes, living in Beverly Hills, everything she told me was a lie. When I confronted her about it, she denied it. I haven't spoken with her in a few years, but I'm sure she is still living a made-up life.

Did Casey Anthony ever live in Beverly Hills?

Did Casey Anthony ever live in Beverly Hills?

She might try with the supposedly $1million book deal she was offered if that is true.

Sherlock...I have a question since you and a few members have all the dates and details pertaining to Anna....could you do a timeline for us who are joining in on the discussion? Last night I read from 6pm to 2am trying to get as much information as I could. I still have lots more to go.

Is there a link or thread on WS regarding the investigation that was done when Anna went missing?

She might try with the supposedly $1million book deal she was offered if that is true.

Sherlock...I have a question since you and a few members have all the dates and details pertaining to Anna....could you do a timeline for us who are joining in on the discussion? Last night I read from 6pm to 2am trying to get as much information as I could. I still have lots more to go.

Is there a link or thread on WS regarding the investigation that was done when Anna went missing?

Dear Mom to 3,
The quickest way to get a timeline is on the web page my brother has set up, www.searchingforanna.com. It also has the police report, so you can just click on whatever you are looking for. Thanks for your help!

Dear Mom to 3,
The quickest way to get a timeline is on the web page my brother has set up, www.searchingforanna.com. It also has the police report, so you can just click on whatever you are looking for. Thanks for your help!

Annasmom...Thank You so much! I will go there and look at it. I have been reading about Anna only the last 26 hours and this truely has touched me more than I ever expected. My tender spot for children, but the unknown tears at my heartstrings.

I noticed today as some have mentioned the # of members viewing is increasing. Everyone has something to offer and hopefully with the great minds on WS everyone can come together to bring Anna back home.

I am also going to B&K to buy the book tomorrow just to read about your special daughter Anna.

mt3k

ETA...I can't find the link to the police report. Can someone give me the steps to find it. I even looked at Joe Ford's website.

Originally, I understood it to be the 15th of August. There is a note in the Squibb notes about a b-day suit for Mr Natural and was dated 8/11/70.

Off topic here now: Is there a way to get over 500 WS members to help out on this case like there is on Caylee Anthony's case? :rolleyes: I, for one, would rather help the mother of a missing child who doesn't make up stories and lies to LE. Thank you, Annasmom, for being who you are!

I agree Sherlock... Annasmom is my hero... and I'd rather do what I can for her more than anyone else around this place.

Uh...should I know who Casey Anthony is?

There's a forum here on her missing daughter... Casey went over a month keeping this info to herself, before her mother reportedly towed her back home and found out her granddaughter was missing. Casey has done nothing but lie, cheat and steal... not helping any way, shape or form to find her missing daughter. Speculation has it she's the cause of the daughter's disappearance.

Thank you for the census records raf!

does anyone besides me think the name looks more like Brady than Brody? The following name is Brown and the a and o look very different....

Eta: It looks like Brody in 1910 and Brady in 1920... errrr! We really need to find some other info on this family!
In 1930 the surname is Brady:
1930 George L Brady-Salem, NH ( born in 1906...)
bye, Raf

Attachments

• 1930 george L brody new hampshire.jpg
    1930 george L brody new hampshire.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 49
ETA: Birdie might have access to the newspaper archives, if not, tuits' does and I am sure she will be happy to help.

I do have newspaperarchive.com. Sorry I was out most of the day and missed a lot. Y'all have been busy! I'm so tired now that even though I read today's posts, I haven't really digested the info. Tomorrow I'll go back and reread it, and I'll look up whatever you need unless someone else beats me to it. Good night!

Oh, now seeing in 1944 it was a plumbing business. Anyone with newspaper archives dot com?

Oct 22, 1946 - [SIZE=-1]... has been saved from execution 11 times since his tion Governor Earl Warren an- last Friday that if the court turned down the petition he would not intervene It is understood though that the at Burglars who entered a plumbing establishment at 1724 San Pablo Avenue operated by Albert ... [/SIZE]
From Oakland Tribune (Newspaper) - October 22, 1946,... - [SIZE=-1]Oakland Tribune ($$)[/SIZE]

Resposting this if anyone with newspaper archives can look up this article. Also, could you be so kind to look up other articles in 1941 in Berkeley referencing picketing?

Thank you Kivasupporter. Ireland is throwing me off... :confused: imo GB does not look Irish. I'm also thrown off by the parents ages. 42 and 40 with a 2 and 4 year old and no older children at that time? :confused: I can see parents of that age, but with older children.......

Cubby, notice on the census information it states they've been married for 7 years. (LOL, this is long before 'The 7 year itch' came along) GB parents were married when they were in their early to mid thirties.

Household members:
John Brady 50
Hannah Brady 50
Mary J. Brady 19 Daughter
John F. Brady 17 Son
George Brady 15 Son (George L's father)
Lewis P. Brady 13 Son
Joseph P. Brady 10 Son

1880Census.jpg
[/IMG]

In 1930 the surname is Brady:
1930 George L Brady-Salem, NH ( born in 1906...)
bye, Raf

A jounalist for a newspaper? LOL, I guess after all the years of dictating what others have said to him, he turns the table and dictates to others.

OK, another job for newspaper archives members. Can we find any articles from 1925-1930 from New Hampshire papers that GB had written?

Household members:
John Brady 67
Hannah Brady 66
Mary Brady 37 Daughter
George Brady 32 Son (George L's father)
Louis Brady 30 Son
Joseph Brady 28 Son
Emma M Smith 14 Adopted daughter
Henry Lucy 19 Servant
Hugh McDermot 19 Servant
Patric Briom 28 Servant

1900Census.jpg

Resposting this if anyone with newspaper archives can look up this article. Also, could you be so kind to look up other articles in 1941 in Berkeley referencing picketing?
22oct 1946-Oakland Tribune:

Attachments

• 22oct1946.jpg
    22oct1946.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 54
1910 George L Brody -Salem, Rockingham, NH

1920 George L Brody -Salem, Rockingham, NH ( same person, but of age 19)

It looks like age 14 to me but I could be wrong. It sure is not very legible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay