Who was there that night?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[/B]

BBM :)

I am with you 100%.....

I think IF they weren't all at the MH, they were all close by....my question is though, WHY? Why the need to check up on the BEST babysitter since sliced bread?

My guess would be that they was all near because there had been an altercation. I'm not afraid to say that part of my family is like that. When one gets into an altercation, you're going to have a problem on your hand because everyone is called. It's like going to war. I don't associate with them often for that very fact...they are all trouble makers. When in trouble it's like calling for backup and everyone is ready to rumble. Ron's family reminds me of that other side of my family.

Maybe that's why Ron's uncle D(?) said he don't squeal on family. I wonder what there is to tell. I believe that night Ron called for backup...TN, GMS, Aunt L., Uncle D., and Crystal for starters.

My guess would be that they was all near because there had been an altercation. I'm not afraid to say that part of my family is like that. When one gets into an altercation, you're going to have a problem on your hand because everyone is called. It's like going to war. I don't associate with them often for that very fact...they are all trouble makers. When in trouble it's like calling for backup and everyone is ready to rumble. Ron's family reminds me of that other side of my family.

Maybe that's why Ron's uncle D(?) said he don't squeal on family. I wonder what there is to tell. I believe that night Ron called for backup...TN, GMS, Aunt L., Uncle D., and Crystal for starters.

I totally agree especially if the Crystal you included was his sister...JMO

I thought there was a video where TN stated Ron called her while Misty was on the phone with 911? Tn was walking with someone during this video-- i wanna say it was MS from the Nancy Grace show???? IDK....

Then again, we have GGM not saying she was there, until someone had to witness Misty at home with both children, doing something motherly...

Where could have TN been to get there in 12 minutes..... (my parent live 20 minutes away, doing the speedlimit, I can't get to their house in 12 minuteons if i was Flying)

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I don't know TN’s starting point Tuesday morning but I believe TN was driving with the gas pedal pressed and held to the floor. How fast can the vehicle TN was driving go?

I watched an interview with TN and when a reporter drew attention to how fast she drove to Ron’s on Tuesday morning, TN did not reveal how fast she was driving or what the speedometer needle indicated. TN explained it was her way of drawing and leading LE over to her son's house where they were needed. She never acknowledged she had broken the law by speeding or deserved to be ticketed and likely due to the critical and time sensitive circumstances she and her family were facing at the time, LE likely agreed to drop the matter.

It is possible TN knew what happened to HaLeigh before she drove to her son’s residence on Greene Lane and played a role in the coverup.

Just trying to refresh my memory on who was reportedly at the MH after Haleigh got off the bus. Notice that I typed reportedly due to the reason that various news outlets and various interviews and appearance transcriptions have conflicting statements: Also note that some of these people were reported to be there more than once. Please feel free to add or comment............please..........

1. Ron Cummings
2. Misty Croslin
3. Ron Jr.
4. AC man
5. Tommy Croslin (early evening around the same time as AC man)
6. Tommy's children
7. Joe O. (Misty's cousin)
8. GGM Sykes
9. Aunt Eliza (reportedly came with GGM Sykes)
9. Teresa Neves
10. Tommy Croslin (around 10:45pm. to see if Misty was at home)

All of the above individuals have been on at least one news article as having been there anywhere from early evening February 9th to three o'clock am on February 10th. Did I miss anyone?

I don't know TN’s starting point Tuesday morning but I believe TN was driving with the gas pedal pressed and held to the floor. How fast can the vehicle TN was driving go?

I watched an interview with TN and when a reporter drew attention to the incredible speed she must have driven to Ron’s Tuesday morning, TN did not reveal the speed she was driving at or what the speedometer indicated. TN explained it was her way of drawing and leading LE over to her son's house where they were needed. She never acknowledged she had broken the law by speeding or deserved to be ticketed and likely due to the critical and time sensitive circumstances she and her family were facing at the time, LE likely agreed to drop the matter.

It is possible TN knew what happened to HaLeigh before she drove to her son’s residence on Greene Lane.

Oh, I highly suspect Ron C notified his mother almost immediately after the incident occurred.... And I also highly suspect that was many many many many hours before that 911 call was ever made...JMO

I remember that as well Whisperer. I was confused right away when GGMS said she was the one that came over with another female.
The whole time I thought it was TN that had came over.
Then when the story changed of whether or not Joe was there, it went from he came by to he had came by prior, but no specific date/time was given. Misty also said that Tommy's kids were there at 4pm when Haleigh got off the bus, the two boys and the little girl. And of course the famous A/C guy.
Wish I could find the old article/video reports when it was said that TN and Joe had been there....I do remember, but since the media mis-reported so much a lot of what was said back then was disregarded per individuals, personal opinion.

I never heard that GGMS said anything except "we".

And remember another contradiction: Misty stated Haleigh didn't get home until after 4, while Ronald said he was on his way to work before 4.

And TJH had Ron at work at 4 o'clock but his attorney gave some other run around time.

I watched an interview with TN and when a reporter drew attention to the incredible speed she must have driven to Ron’s Tuesday morning, TN did not reveal the speed she was driving at or what the speedometer indicated. TN explained it was her way of drawing and leading LE over to her son's house where they were needed. She never acknowledged she had broken the law by speeding or deserved to be ticketed and likely due to the critical and time sensitive circumstances she and her family were facing at the time, LE likely agreed to drop the matter.

It is possible TN knew what happened to HaLeigh before she drove to her son’s residence on Greene Lane.

Not arguing with you blue, just realized something crazy about what Teresa said.

I thought Ron called 911 before he called Teresa?

Why would she then need to "lead" LE over where they were needed?

Any LE units between wherever she was and Green Lane would have been en route to the scene of the "abduction" IF she was called after 911.

She sure comes off as the saintly martyr with her mea culpa re: speeding. I wasn't aware LE would write a speeding ticket for someone who they didn't observe exceeding the speed limit.

Something stinks w/Mz. Tee.

[Thank you for your post, blue, or I would have never noticed that little point otherwise.]

Speeding...yeah, ok...speeding from Buffalo Bluff Road where she was parked...imo.

Speeding...yeah, ok...speeding from Buffalo Bluff Road where she was parked...imo.

When TN was talking to Greta, that was a good moment when she said she arrived at 3:30...lol

.....then Greta asked when she was called and TN quickly recovered..she said.."er, I believe it was during the 911 call"....nice try TN.

Well, looking back maybe Joe did come by. LE just has not confirmed anything about who all came by. But they did clear Joe early on.

"Snip" JVM http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/19/ijvm.01.html

February 19, 2009

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, Jennifer, a quick follow-up. I thought I heard something in the mix of all of these sort of rumors floating around that somebody -- aside from the air conditioner repairman had visited Misty at the trailer hours before the little girl disappeared.

Like some sort of cousin of hers.

BANFIELD: Yes, that`s right. And we`re trying to confirm that as well, Jane, because as I mention, there is a lot of speculations, a lot of rumors going around. We`re trying to find out if it is this relative, if it was a friend, but the sheriff will not comment

Not arguing with you blue, just realized something crazy about what Teresa said.

I thought Ron called 911 before he called Teresa?

Why would she then need to "lead" LE over where they were needed?

Any LE units between wherever she was and Green Lane would have been en route to the scene of the "abduction" IF she was called after 911.

She sure comes off as the saintly martyr with her mea culpa re: speeding. I wasn't aware LE would write a speeding ticket for someone who they didn't observe exceeding the speed limit.

Something stinks w/Mz. Tee.

[Thank you for your post, blue, or I would have never noticed that little point otherwise.]

LF, I don't suppose there are any photo radar cameras in this area. They are abundant where I live and when the speed limit is exceeded within a specific zone, the camera captures your license plate and the ticket sent by mail contains a clear and detailed picture of your vehicle, date and time the incident occurred. You are right, LE would have had to catch TN in the act and since they didn't, they can't prove a crime was committed and she is free to carry on. Second verse, same as the first.

Well, looking back maybe Joe did come by. LE just has not confirmed anything about who all came by. But they did clear Joe early on.

LE stated in a report Joe was at Greene Lane on Monday and although Tommy is known to have been there for a social visit with his 3 children late in the afternoon, LE didn't or wouldn't disclose when Joe was at Ron's. I wonder if Joe hung out at Tommy's place most of the time. Chelsea wasn't clear on whether Joe stayed every night at their place but apparently Joe went back to her place to collect his belongings before he left without saying goodbye to distance himself from what was happening in Satsuma asap. According to LE, they have interviewed Joe 3 times in TN where they initially found him staying with his mother. LE hasn't said whether Joe had a lawyer with him during his interviews and they have not ruled him out as a suspect as far as I know.

We learned Misty placed herself at great risk placing her around Joe while Ron was at work. I keep wondering if Joe made inappropriate sexual advances towards Misty when he was in Satsuma in January 2009 and how these two approached and lived with this “taboo” hanging over their heads. I wonder how Ron reacted to Joe for what he did to Misty. I wonder if LE conducted a test to determine if the blue van contained traces of the bodily fluid sperm.

There was a report released early in the investigation that said LE arrested Joe which turned out to be false.

I hope LE asked the AC man if Joe was there during his visit.

LF, I don't suppose there are any photo radar cameras in this area. They are abundant where I live and when the speed limit is exceeded within a specific zone, the camera captures your license plate and the ticket sent by mail contains a clear and detailed picture of your vehicle, date and time the incident occurred. You are right, LE would have had to catch TN in the act and since they didn't, they can't prove a crime was committed and she is free to carry on. Second verse, same as the first.

I rarely ever go down to South Putnam, but I seriously doubt there are any photo radar cameras anywhere in the county. We don't even have traffic light cameras yet, and there is probably only a single flashing yellow caution light between Teresa's given address and the Green Ln Address.

We're real small town, all over the county.

Again, though, I ask - why would Teresa think there were LE parked on the side of the road or heading in the opposite direction to "lead" in a high-speed chase down to Ron's m/h IF she was called after 911 was?

I rarely ever go down to South Putnam, but I seriously doubt there are any photo radar cameras anywhere in the county. We don't even have traffic light cameras yet, and there is probably only a single flashing yellow caution light between Teresa's given address and the Green Ln Address.

We're real small town, all over the county.

Again, though, I ask - why would Teresa think there were LE parked on the side of the road or heading in the opposite direction to "lead" in a high-speed chase down to Ron's m/h IF she was called after 911 was?

BBM

The more I think about it the more stupid that story sounds. How would she even know whether or not LE has shown up or not?

I wish we had more interviews from the neighbors, that saw the traffic in and out of the MH that night...and SOMEONE WHO IS NOT FAMILY.

I also noticed on PCSO website, they list the time frame from 8-10pm

http://www.westopcrime.com/index.php?loc=details&story=686

so my question is, does LE believe GGM being there at the time given? I am guessing that LE doesn't believe GGM was there at that time, maybe she was, but IMO, it was not for the reason she stated...JMO

I wish we had more interviews from the neighbors, that saw the traffic in and out of the MH that night...and SOMEONE WHO IS NOT FAMILY.
I also noticed on PCSO website, they list the time frame from 8-10pm

http://www.westopcrime.com/index.php?loc=details&story=686

so my question is, does LE believe GGM being there at the time given? I am guessing that LE doesn't believe GGM was there at that time, maybe she was, but IMO, it was not for the reason she stated...JMO

ONLY information that I know of came from Cobra.. He claims a non family member said there were cars coming and going all night the night Haleigh disappeared.. As I understood it, this information came from the woman with the infant who lived in the trailer that had the the lattice fence....JMO

ONLY information that I know of came from Cobra.. He claims a non family member said there were cars coming and going all night the night Haleigh disappeared.. As I understood it, this information came from the woman with the infant who lived in the trailer that had the the lattice fence....JMO

Yeah, that is all i heard too, and it is a shame. I wonder if LE tracked them down and interviewed them (the lattice neighbors, since i don't have a name :)) I would think that IF a neighbor was reporting that a child was missing even those that move away within an XX amount of days prior or after would have been interviewed. (then again, i am not any type of LE, so what do i know, but it would seem a little common sense to me, anyways)

For all I know, the lattice neighbors could have taken HaLeigh... (not that i think they did, but with this group, anything is possible)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purpleflowerrrs
Back