Who was there that night?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When did GGM say she was at the MH? Was it 7 or 8pm? I do recall the time was changed later on, but can't remember.. TIA....

Per the video that Busy posted (in some thread just today), GGM was there "just after 7"

DUH- i guess i could have watched the video again.... sill me

Thanks debs!

I was curious about that too lil momma. At first I thought LE was going with the time frame 7p-3a. I figured Ron went to work around this time, which is why GMS said that she was there shortly after 7p only to verify that Haleigh was alive and well after Ron went to work.

ONLY information that I know of came from Cobra.. He claims a non family member said there were cars coming and going all night the night Haleigh disappeared.. As I understood it, this information came from the woman with the infant who lived in the trailer that had the the lattice fence....JMO

I'm also wondering why this neighbor would not be taken seriously.
A woman with an infant could very well be up at all hours of the night
and be aware of cars coming and going, that's for sure.
Rather than believe there was a wild drug party going on at the MH and
the back door being propped open for smokers, we are always steered
to believe Misty was NOT home!! Why?
I don't know whether she was home or not, but I still think it's possible she
was there partying with her cousins and friends.

I'm also wondering why this neighbor would not be taken seriously.
A woman with an infant could very well be up at all hours of the night
and be aware of cars coming and going, that's for sure.
Rather than believe there was a wild drug party going on at the MH and
the back door being propped open for smokers, we are always steered
to believe Misty was NOT home!! Why?
I don't know whether she was home or not, but I still think it's possible she
was there partying with her cousins and friends

Personally, I don't believe she was there that entire night, and I don't believe there was any party there that night either...
IMHO..Cars heard, by the neighbor, coming and going that night had everything to do with whatever it was that happened to Haleigh...JMO

[/B]

LE stated in a report Joe was at Greene Lane on Monday and although Tommy is known to have been there for a social visit with his 3 children late in the afternoon, LE didn't or wouldn't disclose when Joe was at Ron's. I wonder if Joe hung out at Tommy's place most of the time. Chelsea wasn't clear on whether Joe stayed every night at their place but apparently Joe went back to her place to collect his belongings before he left without saying goodbye to distance himself from what was happening in Satsuma asap. According to LE, they have interviewed Joe 3 times in TN where they initially found him staying with his mother. LE hasn't said whether Joe had a lawyer with him during his interviews and they have not ruled him out as a suspect as far as I know.

We learned Misty placed herself at great risk placing her around Joe while Ron was at work. I keep wondering if Joe made inappropriate sexual advances towards Misty when he was in Satsuma in January 2009 and how these two approached and lived with this “taboo” hanging over their heads. I wonder how Ron reacted to Joe for what he did to Misty. I wonder if LE conducted a test to determine if the blue van contained traces of the bodily fluid sperm.

There was a report released early in the investigation that said LE arrested Joe which turned out to be false.

This case is so twisted I don't know who or what to believe anymore. I thought that Joe was staying with Chelsea? LE had stated that Joe was clear, did that change?

Misty Croslin's Tennessee Relative Not a Suspect in Haleigh's Disappearance

Updated: 2/21/2009 5:03:16 PM

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- The relative of Misty Croslin who investigators had been questioning in Tennessee is not a suspect in Haleigh Cummings' disappearance.
Captain Dick Schauland didn't have much new information to release in Saturday afternoon's press conference, but when asked point-blank about whether the man known as 'Joe' in Tennessee was a suspect or person of interest, Schauland said he wasn't.Misty had previously said that man was someone she didn't trust and that he had visited shortly before Haleigh disappeared.

Article: http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/a...1872&catid=295

In this video Chelsea states a relative was staying with her and more.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc61AO1APc4

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purpleflowerrrs
Back