Who will be arrested and when?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JI looks like la de da... No begging for his child, nothing!

This is what got me hooked on this case - seeing him on Today when Lisa was first missing. No anger, no aroused protective instincts, no sadness, no intensity...just this totally blank look. Most people are more upset if they lose their car keys!

He may just be a little off, but if not, my gut says he's in deep on this. Combine his demeanor (or lack thereof) with the fact that this happened on the only night he worked a midnight shift?? I'm not buying it.

I reckon' now Joe knows why the search warrant was necessary.

Methinks that JT knew why the search warrant was necessary ;) He just wanted us to believe that the parents weren't hiding anything because "they have nothing to hide" :rolleyes:

I have this nagging thought that around Thanksgiving, this baby will surface in a home of an extended family gathering and someone will notice she looks a LOT like baby Lisa.

This is what got me hooked on this case - seeing him on Today when Lisa was first missing. No anger, no aroused protective instincts, no sadness, no intensity...just this totally blank look. Most people are more upset if they lose their car keys!

He may just be a little off, but if not, my gut says he's in deep on this. Combine his demeanor (or lack thereof) with the fact that this happened on the only night he worked a midnight shift?? I'm not buying it.

While I agree the likelihood of JI being involved is staggering, who's to say what a reaction should be. Dude may just be in shock.

On one hand you have DB crying hysterically... on the other you have JI stone faced. Weird there is such a polar opposite of emotions going on.

Maybe she killed her (with intent or not....) and Jeremy buried her to cover it up.

While I agree the likelihood of JI being involved is staggering, who's to say what a reaction should be. Dude may just be in shock.

On one hand you have DB crying hysterically... on the other you have JI stone faced. Weird there is such a polar opposite of emotions going on.

I guess that's a question I'd like to ask those of you who have followed a lot of cases. When there's been a stranger abduction, is there a "typical" father reaction? Not that it still couldn't vary, but I'm curious how JI's flatlining fits with the norm.

Debbie will be arrested. not sure about dad yet. I honestly think he has suspicions though. She had help. Im gonna say neighbor or bbrother. moo

I predicted last night that she'd be arrested today or this weekend, so we will see how right I am. I don't think it's going to be that long. I think they have a LOT of evidence.

I wonder if the dad knows exactly what happened and is protecting the mother.He looks like he could be in shock about something. The mother looks like she knows a secret.

So, I am guessing one or both could be arrested, sooner, or later.

Seriously, I would hope that someone would be arrested soon. However, we've seen cases where there was some evidence yet the person wasn't arrested as a body had not been found.

Also, I do believe that the tests are extremely important here especially with charging someone without a body found. So until those tests are done or until a body is found, there will be no arrests. At least I don't think.

I guess that's a question I'd like to ask those of you who have followed a lot of cases. When there's been a stranger abduction, is there a "typical" father reaction? Not that it still couldn't vary, but I'm curious how JI's flatlining fits with the norm.

In my experience, innocent people often just stand there with their mouths open looking bewildered. Like the guy who was wrongly suspected of the olympic bombing. His reaction was so classic textbook of someone overwhelmed to be wrongly in the crosshairs of LE.

Others, like Marc Klaas or John Walsh become extremely vocal.

well Dr. Phil says we create what we fear and she feared getting arrested maybe this was a round about way of confessing or a self fulfilling prophecy..

Jeremy didn't have time to do this. LE was called soon enough after he came home from work.

Thats what i think. IE> No lie detector test. moo I think he must have a pretty good alibi!!! moo

And I wonder how many other family members (especially them), neighbors, and friends might know something but kept silent. <shudder> Of course, we really don't know yet if any of them "co-operated with LE"...maybe we'll find out at the trial(s).

BBM
One thing that has been stuck in my brain; when I watched the interview were it was DB/JI and his parents, can't remember which one, JI's mother was standing just behind her and to her left. She had a look of concern on her face but I saw no animosity or repulsion. Either JI's parents don't know anything or nothing happened on DB's part. We saw LI's [JI's sis] smirks on tv but even there no animosity toward DB.

Jeremy didn't have time to do this. LE was called soon enough after he came home from work.

I agree. It was revealed recently he got home at 3:45 and the 911 call was made about 19 minutes later. Debbie was with him most of those minutes.

I cannot see mom being free too much longer, they might be giving her the time to turn herself in.. though I think going to her home and cuffing her in public is what she deserves. I think that JI will be arrested as an accessory and I am sure there should be other family members as well that should be, anyone that is covering for her should be arrested as an accessory. I dont want to name family members here because we are not allowed to..

I agree. It was revealed recently he got home at 3:45 and the 911 call was made about 19 minutes later.

Thats IF Lisa was alive when he left for work. She might have been killed before he even left and there was another excuse, he has an alibi and they thought the kidnapping scheme would work and her blackouts would work so who knows where these people are coming from. We technically have an entire day that Lisa was not seen. From her Birthday on Sunday to early Tuesday morning..

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crystalbohnet
Back