"Who would leave children that young alone?"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being snarky here... Is it always just safe to write In my opinion at the end of posts? I'm fairly new to board etiquette. Thanks. :seeya:

Most of us have quotes about our opinion in our siggys.
But also when something is clearly only my opinion I post JMO after it.

IF we have facts to back it up it is best to add a link.

I think the parents were just ignorant and living within the pipe dream of false security. While on vacation, people have a psychological mindset of everything going perfect and having respite.

I honestly believe the parents had too much trust in the safety of the resort and the reality of their environment and the potential accidents/crimes that could occur in said area. People have a false sense of security on vacation, especially people from the western world. They psychologically believe that everyone in that resort is like them :trust worthy and in need of a break.

Some people are responsible while on vacation.

Some people (McCann's) are not responsible and are no more than grown up children trying to relive their youth and escape from the kids and have "mommy daddy time". I can't say I agree with them leaving their kids for their soirée, but I understand psychologically how some people can "let go" of responsibility and time while on holiday.

Idk. I wouldn't do it. I'd get a sitter or put the kid in a children's babysitting program set up by the hotel (most have them.......)

I wouldn't even use the sitter service. I don't trust complete strangers. My husband and I would simply have to take turns... Or bring along my mom:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I was reading this and thought, Why does it matter. If you believe that The McCanns are guilty of hurting Maddie and hiding her body, Then what does them drinking and their child watching plan matter?

I don't like it, But apparently it did not rise to criminal activity in Portugal.
So that is that.
What I know is that Jane saw a man carrying a child, that was most likely Madeleine and that he has not been found.
That says someone else was involved.

So was this child sleeping? Was this child unconscious? Dead? Crying? Scared? Tell me more about the condition of this child allegedly being carried.

So was this child sleeping? Was this child unconscious? Dead? Crying? Scared? Tell me more about the condition of this child allegedly being carried.

Working off the eye witness that saw the little girl being carried, That is a big time flag that says someone else took Maddie. Her condition apparently was docile.. She was not screaming.. So she could have been sleeping, which I think is most likely. I think she was taken alive.

That is not my opinion. It is fact that Jane saw someone carrying the child away. It happens to be just before Maddie is noticed missing. The odds are staggering.

"'I DID see Madeleine being abducted,' insists Tapas Nine friend"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-insists-Tapas-Nine-friend.html#ixzz2hH0q1oJS
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

Eye witness statements usually mean nothing to me... Considering a woman swore she saw Lacy walking her dog after she was dead, and someone else saw Caylee Anthony on a plane....

Finding these false leads are a defense attorneys dream.

Having a person report that they saw a man carrying a child away does say it's possible that an intruder took Madeleine from her parents that night.

Much better, thank you:)

Eye witness statements usually mean nothing to me... Considering a woman swore she saw Lacy walking her dog after she was dead, and someone else saw Caylee Anthony on a plane....

Finding these false leads are a defense attorneys dream.

This is not a false lead. She saw someone take the child. She told the police and was upfront about it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...leine-abducted-insists-Tapas-Nine-friend.html

This woman was right there.

Working off the eye witness that saw the little girl being carried, That is a big time flag that says someone else took Maddie. Her condition apparently was docile.. She was not screaming.. So she could have been sleeping, which I think is most likely. I think she was taken alive.

Kinda risky, don't you think?

If I was going to kidnap a child, and I bothered to stalk this child waiting until after she's was checked in on to make my move, I'd at least ensure she would be quiet and hidden from full view.

I was reading this and thought, Why does it matter. If you believe that The McCanns are guilty of hurting Maddie and hiding her body, Then what does them drinking and their child watching plan matter?

I don't like it, But apparently it did not rise to criminal activity in Portugal.
So that is that.
What I know is that Jane saw a man carrying a child, that was most likely Madeleine and that he has not been found.
That says someone else was involved.

Woah. No where at all in my post did I state anything about the McCanns being guilty or hiding the body.
I stated my opinion on a parents responsibility to watch their kids. That's all. You don't have to agree with me. I find the parents behavior negligent, and I'm allowed to have my opinion.

If I was going to kidnap a child, and I bothered to stalk this child waiting until after she's was checked in on to make my move, I'd at least ensure she would be quiet and hidden from full view.

Risky?? I don't think that people who abduct kids are worried too much about it being risky. All the stories about men driving around and picking up kids off the street in broad daylight. Jaycee dugard was taken right from the bus stop.

I have no idea because it would not occur to me to do such a thing. These people are just not normal.

This is not a false lead. She saw someone take the child. She told the police and was upfront about it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...leine-abducted-insists-Tapas-Nine-friend.html

This woman was right there.

From the article

"Describing what she witnessed on the fateful evening of May 3, Miss Tanner said: "Never in a million years did I think it could have been Madeleine. But I didn't know then.
"I just saw a person walk along the top of the road with what could have been a child in his arms."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-insists-Tapas-Nine-friend.html#ixzz2hH85Gjhz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

From the article

"Describing what she witnessed on the fateful evening of May 3, Miss Tanner said: "Never in a million years did I think it could have been Madeleine. But I didn't know then.
"I just saw a person walk along the top of the road with what could have been a child in his arms."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-insists-Tapas-Nine-friend.html#ixzz2hH85Gjhz

That is before she knew she was missing. It just did not occur to her at the time because all the kids were safe in bed. She was not looking to see something.. She just did.

She knows it was Madeleine.

"'I know what I saw': Jane Tanner, pictured here during the interview, is adamant that she saw Madeleine McCann being abducted"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-insists-Tapas-Nine-friend.html#ixzz2hH9ejG2O

That is before she knew she was missing. It just did not occur to her at the time because all the kids were safe in bed. She was not looking to see something.. She just did.

She knows it was Madeleine.

"'I know what I saw': Jane Tanner, pictured here during the interview, is adamant that she saw Madeleine McCann being abducted"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-insists-Tapas-Nine-friend.html#ixzz2hH9ejG2O

That's quite the leap, no?

First it's a man that perhaps could have been carrying a child to....I witnessed the abduction and can now describe the child down to the nightgown.

How exactly does a person make such a leap?

That's quite the leap, no?

First it's a man that perhaps could have been carrying a child to....I witnessed the abduction and can now describe the child down to the nightgown.

How exactly does a person make such a leap?

Not a leap. She had clarity once she knew that Madeleine was gone. She knew what she saw.
IT is not a leap, it is sitting down and talking to police and going over it over and over.. Step by step.

I'm not claiming the witness is purposefully lying, more in an unconscious way ...much like the way our brains fill in the details when viewing Jesus in a slice of toast bread, or animals in the clouds.

Which leads me to: how did the abductor know Maddie was alone in the first place? Had they been casing the family's movements the whole trip? Did the parents mention at the soirée "oh our girls are in the room safe and sound, we check on them ever so often. Not to worry" and unwittingly have given a complete stranger the green light to abduct their child? Seems like he really wanted this little girl and is as stealthy as a ninja if he planned the abduction throughout the trip or even day.

My bet is someone at that soirée caught wind that they had left Maddy in the room and pounced on the opportunity.

Jmoo

Not a leap. She had clarity once she knew that Madeleine was gone. She knew what she saw.
IT is not a leap, it is sitting down and talking to police and going over it over and over.. Step by step.

It's clear to me she's saying that she saw Madeleine being taken away. MOO.

I'm not claiming the witness is purposefully lying, more in an unconscious way ...much like the way our brains fill in the details when viewing Jesus in a slice of toast bread, or animals in the clouds.

I don't see anything odd about her statements. In fact I find it truthful that she did not automatically jump to it being Madeleine.

Seeing a diety in toast is not the same thing as actually seeing a man carry a child away.

Which leads me to: how did the abductor know Maddie was alone in the first place? Had they been casing the family's movements the whole trip? Did the parents mention at the soirée "oh our girls are in the room safe and sound, we check on them ever so often. Not to worry" and unwittingly have given a complete stranger the green light to abduct their child? Seems like he really wanted this little girl and is as stealthy as a ninja if he planned the abduction throughout the trip or even day.

My bet is someone at that soirée caught wind that they had left Maddy in the room and pounced on the opportunity.

Jmoo

It is possible..

I will look for a link, I remember someone bringing up the fact that they thought she was being watched..

I don't see anything odd about her statements. In fact I find it truthful that she did not automatically jump to it being Madeleine.

Seeing a diety in toast is not the same thing as actually seeing a man carry a child away.

The timing fits. The clothing fits what Madeleine was wearing. Doesn't sound like an image in toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bslnlaw