Whoa! Meter Reader gave tip on August 13th!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What's your gut reaction?

• Meter Reader called in tips, then went searching on his own.

Votes: 441 89.8%
  • Meter Reader is the one who killed Caylee.

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Meter Reader is related to an accomplice.

Votes: 37 7.5%
  • Meter Reader is Casey's accomplice.

Votes: 10 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who is connected with this case lives will never be the same. Not to mention media and book deals. They will all eventually cash in, one way or another. It is the nature of the beast since the intro of CTV and internet interest and sleuthing.

I, myself am a crime and corruption addict being the daughter of LE and cannot get enough of it. There is a huge market, and everyone and thier brother will try to get thier 15 minutes.

I pray that LE cleans up their mess,i smell a lawsuit.

Okay, let's say KC placed the body in the woods as late as June 27th, If the car smelled on June 27 and when CA and GA picked it up on July 15th, why did the meter guy only smell this bag as late as Aug 11th? If the bag smelled in June it would have smelled in July, and August. Why, if this is his route does he only smell it by August 11th. When did KC get out on bond? Anyone remember. I know she was home for Caylee's birthday August 9th, did she have help?

Ok, inaugural post! I`ve lurked since the beginning of this case.

I`ve read through all of the posts regarding the meter reader and have decided to sit on the fence until we hear more about him, his real name, whether or not he is the same guy that phoned the August tips in etc., etc.

The reason I have `come out`tonight was because a couple of people have asked why on earth a possible accomplice would call LE, having found the remains. Why not keep very quiet or run for the hills - or both?

Again, I do not believe as yet that this guy had anything to do with the crime.

But, an accomplice may well report finding the remains several months after the alleged crime if he thought that his finger prints may have been left on the bag or the duct tape and could be detected. Any prints could subsequently be explained because he opened the bag to see what was inside.

One point I do agree with is that LE needs to investigate this guy inside out, because if they don`t the defence will certainly argue not doing so raises reasonable doubt.

(mybold)

I have no doubt they are doing so as we speak.

Meter reader is NOT the culprit, Casey IS.
What I see as a problem is IF this is where they used cadaveur dogs, WHY didnt they hit there? (one for the defense when the prosecution praises these dogs being used in the car and the yard).
And next, why wasnt a thorough search done by LE after all of these calls to report this?
Those are the problems I see, but no the meter reader isnt guilty of anything in this case. Trust me.

Okay, let's say KC placed the body in the woods as late as June 27th, If the car smelled on June 27 and when CA and GA picked it up on July 15th, why did the meter guy only smell this bag as late as Aug 11th? If the bag smelled in June it would have smelled in July, and August. Why, if this is his route does he only smell it by August 11th. When did KC get out on bond? Anyone remember. I know she was home for Caylee's birthday August 9th, did she have help?

Don't want to quote myself, but, I don't think the meter guy is guilty of anything, just want to be clear on that. I just think she may have gotten help after the fact.

I started digging thru the tips, they seem to have only released 1500 of the 5000 and those are all psychic tips? Nothing on those dates I could find (except a couple of creepy ones about black trash bags, I know lots of bodies are found in them but still, and a particularly odd one about her being with the hamster).

I did hear that Casey buried a hamster there, too. Who called that tip in, does it say?

Casey didn't get bonded out the first time until late August, around the 27th or 28th. I know she definitely wasn't home for Caylee's 3rd b-day.

Don't want to quote myself, but, I don't think the meter guy is guilty of anything, just want to be clear on that. I just think she may have gotten help after the fact.

JMO but I think with a $250K reward outstanding any meter readers in that area would all be looking out for anything suspicious while running their routes.

I too think she had help after the fact, not from the meter reader but somebody closer to home. Does anyone happen to remember the date GA was spreading the lime in the backyard?

I do completely understand how bizarre it must seem that the meter dude called in tips three times and then months later finds our girl Caylee. However, folks can we just look at it from this perspective-maybe he is or has been as taken in by this case as we all are?! There was an innocent baby out there somewhere. Maybe he'd also read the doc dumps and followed as closely as we all have, how does that make him in any way hinky? IMO it does not! I for one will be forever entirely grateful for his persistence.

Of course the scheme team and the media will make it out to be some undeniable evil guy whose somehow involved with casey or actually did the deed, or maybe even destroyed evidence. That's what sells in the media garbage hype. The scheme team will attempt to use it to make LE look incompetent as well as get some reasonable doubt for the person who is actually responsible, her mother Casey.

THANKS FROM THE VERY BOTTOM OF MY HEART METER MAN!!! Caylee thanks you too because now she can be laid to rest with respect and dignity! :)

:eek:
I'd really like to know more about the meter-reader. How old is he? Is he a long-term resident of Orlando?

Good news then.

Orlando news has reported several times tonight that there will be a press conference at OCSO tomorrow at a time to be announced AND

that the meter reader will partake!

Not linked but they are reporting it.

Bad news, on the other hand, for those planning to accomplish things which didn't get done because of breaking developments :grouphug::balloons:

I think all meter readers in the entire central florida region should be placed on paid leave until we get to the bottom of this!

sigh.... ./shake head.....

Meter Readers' Union retains counsel. Makes Group Request for IMMUNITY!

:blowkiss:

:eek:

Good news then.

Orlando news has reported several times tonight that there will be a press conference at OCSO tomorrow at a time to be announced AND

that the meter reader will partake!

Not linked but they are reporting it.

Bad news, on the other hand, for those planning to accomplish things which didn't get done because of breaking developments :grouphug::balloons:

Yeah! I am so very glad to hear this! Hopefully I can do something constructive like wrap gifts and get some cookies and fudge made while I am following along.

I did hear that Casey buried a hamster there, too. Who called that tip in, does it say?

One of the 3 billion "odd " tips was something about a giant hamster.

Astute WSers morphed that into a giant hamster wheel being involved and definitely a clue...

There was no hamster funeral in the mix.:blowkiss:

Yeah! I am so very glad to hear this! Hopefully I can do something constructive like wrap gifts and get some cookies and fudge made while I am following along.

It is so kind of you to bake for all of us.:blowkiss:

I completely agree. Personally I think he is a concerned sleuther like the rest of us, and this is a lot less suspicious than many believe.

I also think, though all of us - especially those who were physically searching - would have liked to find the body / give closure etc., it would have been completely traumatizing to any one of us to actually find the body. (hence the MR's apparent reluctance to be in spotlight).

Also wanted to note that the supervisor who called 911 was very quick to identify this as the "Caylee Anthony" area. I believe this was done to be absolutely certain LE put two and two together this time, considering MR's past frustrations.

Above in red makes alot of sense. Good thinking.:)

I do completely understand how bizarre it must seem that the meter dude called in tips three times and then months later finds our girl Caylee. However, folks can we just look at it from this perspective-maybe he is or has been as taken in by this case as we all are?! There was an innocent baby out there somewhere. Maybe he'd also read the doc dumps and followed as closely as we all have, how does that make him in any way hinky? IMO it does not! I for one will be forever entirely grateful for his persistence.

Of course the scheme team and the media will make it out to be some undeniable evil guy whose somehow involved with casey or actually did the deed, or maybe even destroyed evidence. That's what sells in the media garbage hype. The scheme team will attempt to use it to make LE look incompetent as well as get some reasonable doubt for the person who is actually responsible, her mother Casey.

THANKS FROM THE VERY BOTTOM OF MY HEART METER MAN!!! Caylee thanks you too because now she can be laid to rest with respect and dignity! :)

ITA! I cannot think of one shred of anything this man has done wrong and I hope he doesn't suffer because he cared enough to keep looking. Gosh this situation makes me angry!

I went through all 10 pdf files that had all of the public tips. Did not find any that were from the meter reader. Apparently there may be another set of tips that havent been released yet and JB filed a motion to get those. I bet when those are released the tip from the meter reader will be known about publicly.

I believe the other set of tips (where the MR's tips are) are the ones waiting at the Sheriff's office, for Baez to pay for...guess he will now find the $$ to pay for them.:crazy:

Wouldn't we get them after Baez gets them, because of the Sunshine Laws?

I just want to ask an obvious question. What would have kept this meter reader from searching after work and on weekends? What would have kept him from taking a couple of buds out there with him in his free time?

I am just asking!

Flooding maybe!

ITA! I cannot think of one shred of anything this man has done wrong and I hope he doesn't suffer because he cared enough to keep looking. Gosh this situation makes me angry!

And even more good news!!!

Local Orlando news is starting to raise the issue that because the meter-guy first called crimeline in August when the reward was available,
this action should be considered a part of the whole ball of wax and he should get the reward...
:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member