Whoa! Meter Reader gave tip on August 13th!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What's your gut reaction?

• Meter Reader called in tips, then went searching on his own.

Votes: 441 89.8%
  • Meter Reader is the one who killed Caylee.

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Meter Reader is related to an accomplice.

Votes: 37 7.5%
  • Meter Reader is Casey's accomplice.

Votes: 10 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they were discussing the case early this morning on fox news (national) and were saying how this is great for the defenses stragedy. That the defense will say this meter reader must of tampered with the bag back in August because he knew the bag was there and so on and so forth- You know darn well the defense team will try their best now to blame this guy-

I am sure plenty will be made of this by the defense team, but I don't find anything sinister so far in what occurred in August with the tipster. Bad judgement call on the part of the deputy for certain, but I don't think the meter reader was doing anything except acting on his own gut feelings. After all, he was right which is the bottom line.

Geraldo is on fox right now discussing it- he said this is BOGUS- he said its a conard- they have hired a lawyer for utility guy- what kind of person calls the cops 3 times- he said the area was dry in august when he seen the bag- Geraldo said this will be a slam dunk case now because of this- I would argue at trial he said that this guy has something to do with it- geraldo says "did this guy take this bag home with him for 4 mos and then place it back there? I guess Geraldo is on the defense time- would ya think?

I am sure plenty will be made of this by the defense team, but I don't find anything sinister so far in what occurred in August with the tipster. Bad judgement call on the part of the deputy for certain, but I don't think the meter reader was doing anything except acting on his own gut feelings. After all, he was right which is the bottom line.

DITTO!:blowkiss: Thank You.

The meter reader is the hero in this story. I think his determination is great. Apparently a snake caused an OCSO officer to be derelict in his duty and in his response to the crime scene back in August. If it weren't for this meter reader, Caylee might never have been found.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18311223/detail.html#-

snips

The meter reader is not considered a suspect in the case, Nieves said.

and an Orange County sheriff's deputy went to the wooded area to search for the bag but encountered a large snake and turned back, clearing the scene a short time later, according to the co-worker.
A smell suspicous and powerul enough for someone to notify the authorities mere blocks from the Anthony residence and at best an (unarguably) cursory search was done and they left.
LE detrmines Area 'clear'.
There have been many inconcievable things in this case but this is right up there.
To say the least of the many things wrong with this,how much more forensic value would the crime scene have yealded in August for God's sake?

Geraldo was Just on Fox & Friends

He is calling for the OCSD to hire an independent Prosecutor to handle this case. He stopped short of calling the OCSD incompetent but he did say that they are "screwing up a slam dunk case "

Geraldo also said that the County has hired a lawyer for the Meter Reader & that something is "Bogus"

He is calling for the OCSD to hire an independent Prosecutor to handle this case. He stopped short of calling the OCSD incompetent but he did say that they are "screwing up a slam dunk case "

Geraldo also said that the County has hired a lawyer for the Meter Reader & that something is "Bogus"

My God :rolleyes:
This is getting weirder and weirder

Gee Geraldo ya think?
So three people who frequent this board think the meter reader killed Caylee?
Jesus Wept.

The defence might use this in order to make LE look incompetent. :( :( :(

The defense has a valid point. We know that the Area was dry so LE has no excuse for not bringing cadaver dogs into that area & properly clear it.

The bottom line is that the wooded area behind the #1 suspect's house was screaming out for a thorough search & LE failed to do that.

It just makes LE look like they are doing "Shoddy" work & it may call into question other parts of their investigation

So he called the crimeline for those past times. Finally 911 when he saw the skull. He gets no reward for calling 911, but Caylee is found. If he had kept calling crimeline, he would still not get a reward because no one followed up. hmmmmm.... Thank god he was persistant and didn't remove the bag and drop it on LE's doorstep.

Thankfully she was found dispite LE!!!!!!!!!!!

They just may try, but they have a bigger problem, and thats what spin to put on the evidence that lead back to the Anthony home. I don't blame the defense for trying to find someone else to blame, it is obviously going to be easier for them to do this, than to defend the child killer client they have.
Besides, this is all about money for all of them, the OSCD is doing a job they have done many times before Caylee and after Caylee..they have no hidden agenda here. Too bad the defense team isn't going down the same road of doing the right thing for this child.
I guess I can give it to defense attorneys and their jobs, it must take a mighty strong person to defend Casey.

The defense has a valid point. We know that the Area was dry so LE has no excuse for not bringing cadaver dogs into that area & properly clear it.

The bottom line is that the wooded area behind the #1 suspect's house was screaming out for a thorough search & LE failed to do that.

It just makes LE look like they are doing "Shoddy" work & it may call into question other parts of their investigation

I just don't understand this at all! I thought the neighborhood at least had been searched! I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, and I know how the undergrowth is in Florida, but this really bothers me! :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tayericson1026