Whoa! Meter Reader gave tip on August 13th!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What's your gut reaction?

• Meter Reader called in tips, then went searching on his own.

Votes: 441 89.8%
  • Meter Reader is the one who killed Caylee.

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Meter Reader is related to an accomplice.

Votes: 37 7.5%
  • Meter Reader is Casey's accomplice.

Votes: 10 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that is what I read- that his name was Gonzalez. It is a common name.

It is very common. I just looked in my AT&T Orlando phonebook and there are five and a half pages of Gonzalez/Gonzales.

Can there not be ONE SINGLE THING in this case that makes sense???! My gosh--I thought we were on our way to the end of all this, and now this comes up.

I'd be careful concerning judging this meter reader. A "perp", not so much. I do not think he had anything to do with this case. Perhaps he became infatuated with this case. That is fair to share considering everyone of us here have. His not being home is not a surprise if he was aware of what was coming in terms of LE media annoucements. I have no doubt we will know soon this gys involvement. I do not think it's sinister at this time. Too much not known right now.

I don't think anyone is judging- maybe asking questions and talking about it, that's all.
More questions I have: Why didn't the meter reader make the 9-1-1 call? Why wasn't he available for interviews? If he were an amateur detective on the case for 5 months, you'd think he'd be happy to talk about his finally solving the puzzle?

JoAnn_W

Thank You very much. This makes the current situation even worse. When the meter reader placed the calls, there should have been no reason for LE not find or "smell" anything. Something just doesnt add up here?:waitasec:

It may have been written off as being the dead animal that was found in August.

I don't know. Now they are saying the meter reader was off-duty. Well, what about the 9-1-1 call where the supervisor said that he'll be waiting for the Sheriff in a "white Colorado with OC decal on the side?"

How did the guy end up telling his supervisor to call 9-1-1? If he was out there looking, surely he'd have a cell phone with him? Was it just a big ol coincidence that he went looking on his own and then ran into his co-workers and asked his boss to call 9-1-1?

If he is lying so he can get the reward, then he could be lying about other things...

JoAnn_W

Personally I think the meter reader got tired of calling and had his supervisor do it for him.(Maybe he didn't think they would believe him this time either). IIRC on the 911 call the supervisor said something like "this call is being recorded".

Meter readers have the same route once a month. Aug 11th was the first call, Caylee was found on Dec 11. The meter reader was on his usual route at the usual time. I bet the Aug tip was wrongly written off as being that dead animal that was found out there.
I would think the date changes because of the different amount of days per month and his probably having the weekend off.

JoAnn

I don't think anyone is judging- maybe asking questions and talking about it, that's all.
More questions I have: Why didn't the meter reader make the 9-1-1 call? Why wasn't he available for interviews? If he were an amateur detective on the case for 5 months, you'd think he'd be happy to talk about his finally solving the puzzle?

JoAnn_W

I'm sure the DA told him he was going to be a witness at trial and told him to zip it. He wasn't playing amateur detective. He was on his assigned route. You would be at the same location on the same date everymonth.

Aug 11......Dec 11

Meter readers have the same route once a month. Aug 11th was the first call, Caylee was found on Dec 11. The meter reader was on his usual route at the usual time. I bet the Aug tip was wrongly written off as being that dead animal that was found out there.

I totally agree. They just blew this off and didn't look into it carefully. So then the area's under water for a long while. And now that the water's gone down, he checks back on his route, and there it still is!! I'm really disappointed in LE on this one.:mad:

He isnt the tip that talked about the pipe in that area and ground distrubance is he?

I would think the date changes because of the different amount of days per month and his probably having the weekend off.

JoAnn

Give a day or so sure. I find nothing suspicious about him.

I totally agree. They just blew this off and didn't look into it carefully. So then the area's under water for a long while. And now that the water's gone down, he checks back on his route, and there it still is!! I'm really disappointed in LE on this one.:mad:

So am I.....

LE does not consider this worker a suspect or person of interest--they are calling him a "concerned citizen" and "believable." The man first noticed an odor in the area in August. He to check on his own tip.

<snipped>

"They also revealed that the utility worker who reported the find of a child’s skull a week ago had been on the scene before and had also called authorities to report a strange odor in the same area on Aug. 13."

http://www.myfoxspokane.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail

What confuses me is what happened on August 13th when he met the deputy there? Did he point to it and leave? Why not go back on the 14th? What made him give up on the 13th, but go back on the 11th?

As far as a route- there are conflicvtuing reports saying he was/wasn't on duty. Also, I don't think there are any water meters in the woods.

JoAnn_W

Who said the meter reader saw a bag on the side of the road?

The amount of days on an FP&L bill varies month to month. Some months you are charged for 31 days sometimes 28. It just depends when they read the meter.
Meter readers see and hear alot as they travel thru a neighborhood each month. Most of the time I don't even know they ae in yard unless the dog barks.

Wow! I don't think anyone was expecting this today.

According to what I heard, the MR called the police and reported a "bag by the side of the road"...

Confused. He saw a bag on the side of the road there in August. Who moved the damn bag?

Hurricane Fay? Risen water? Wildlife? *shrug*

My jaw dropped when I saw the meter guy's name. That makes the psychic's vision (wherever that thread is on here) really, really uncanny IMO.

"You'll find me where the German Shepherd pees."

What confuses me is what happened on August 13th when he met the deputy there? Did he point to it and leave? Why not go back on the 14th? What made him give up on the 13th, but go back on the 11th?

As far as a route- there are conflicvtuing reports saying he was/wasn't on duty. Also, I don't think there are any water meters in the woods.

JoAnn_W

Point to what? It's now being reported it was a smell he reported.

If I worked in the area on foot you can bet your booty I would be searching while I worked.

If I thought I found something not 1, not 2 but 3 DAYS in a row and LE ignored me...I would be livid. During my shifts in the future I may go take a gander at the spot I found suspicious previously.

SHAME on OCSO for not following up previously. This was too close to the Anthony home to ignore.

This man is Caylee's Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member