Votes: 65 12.8%
  • One of her parents was violent to her and killed her

Votes: 63 12.4%
  • Any other reason Madeleine went missing

Votes: 12 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's really worrying about the lack of care that night, is that they admit they knew Madeleine and Sean had been crying alone the night before.

They simply didn't care, otherwise they would have had dinner in their room, one parent would have stayed in, they would have hired a babysitter, or GOD FORBID they would have spent less than 5 hours out partying.

Let us not forget Madeleine was discovered "missing" during one of their "checks" - at 10pm, which makes if OBVIOUS they intended on partying until....when?

No one came home from the restaurant early to look after the children. They set up some carp "checking" system which clearly failed as Madeleine disappeared.

:sick:

What's really worrying about the lack of care that night, is that they admit they knew Madeleine and Sean had been crying alone the night before.

They simply didn't care, otherwise they would have had dinner in their room, one parent would have stayed in, they would have hired a babysitter, or GOD FORBID they would have spent less than 5 hours out partying.

Let us not forget Madeleine was discovered "missing" during one of their "checks" - at 10pm, which makes if OBVIOUS they intended on partying until....when?

No one came home from the restaurant early to look after the children. They set up some carp "checking" system which clearly failed as Madeleine disappeared.

:sick:

They normally stayed out until 12 midnight according to the waiter statements.....after Madeleine alledgedly complained to her parents she and her sibling was cryng and they didnt come the night before, Kate Mccann (acxorsinf to her best friend fiona payne in her rogatory interview) says she decided to leave the back door open in case she woke up and cried again and could go out and find them....can you imagne? Expecting your three yr old to go out of your holiday apartmrnt in the dead of night, go down 13 stone steep steps in their pyjamams wondering the streets looking for you??? Sad...of course we know the story is shyte as they say they lefg the back door open every night, cant believe a word they say frankly

I imagine the parents regret their poor child-care plan more than anyone in the world. They have fought hard to try to find her. I believe the McCann's are truly sorry for the choice they made.

Hindsight is always 20/20 isn't it?

It seems that this is really your point of contention. That because they left the children in the flat, they are guilty, no matter what.

No matter that the PJ, as hard as they tried, could find no evidence against them. Nothing, Nada.

My own opinon

I imagine the parents regret their poor child-care plan more than anyone in the world. They have fought hard to try to find her. I believe the McCann's are truly sorry for the choice they made.

It seems that this is really your point of contention. That because they left the children in the flat, they are guilty, no matter what.

No matter that the PJ, as hard as they tried, could find no evidence against them. Nothing, Nada.

My own opinon

They don't regret it, in fact they've spent most of the last 6 years denying any blame whatsoever.

LE did find evidence, in fact the British Police are the ones who found it then brought the British dogs in. We know this, belatedly, thanks to Wikileaks.

We don't know what evidence the British developed, but it was they who first suspected McCann involvement.

The evidence against the McCanns includes - cadaver, DNA, lies, lack of cooperation, attempts to steer the investigation, self serving behaviour from the beginning, Gerry identified as carrying M away.

Back in the Olden Days, the lying alone would have been enough to hang them.

:twocents:

They don't regret it, in fact they've spent most of the last 6 years denying any blame whatsoever.

LE did find evidence, in fact the British Police are the ones who found it then brought the British dogs in. We know this, belatedly, thanks to Wikileaks.

We don't know what evidence the British developed, but it was they who first suspected McCann involvement.

The evidence against the McCanns includes - cadaver, DNA, lies, lack of cooperation, attempts to steer the investigation, self serving behaviour from the beginning, Gerry identified as carrying M away.

Back in the Olden Days, the lying alone would have been enough to hang them.

She also wrote a book. Was that for profit and if so do they personally benefit by accessing the funds to attend gala fundraisers?

I am still catching up but did I read that the parents of one toddler and younger twins stayed out regularly until midnight in this holiday? Parents of kids that age without live in help either family or paid get one night until midnight (New Year's Eve).

For any child to settle at night in a foreign country, no parents, different smells and night time noises.. Odd.

My own opinon

BBM

That's correct if what happened too Madeleine ( and according too them it did) happened when they were not in the apartment it is completely there fault. If someone really tried too kidnap her obviously at the time of night her parents were awake, and if they had been in the apt they would have been able too prevent it. I'am sure when the "shutters" were forced open they would have heard it.

BBM

That's correct if what happened too Madeleine ( and according too them it did) happened when they were not in the apartment it is completely there fault. If someone really tried too kidnap her obviously at the time of night her parents were awake, and if they had been in the apt they would have been able too prevent it. I'am sure when the "shutters" were forced open they would have heard it.

This still makes no sense. They did nothing they would have to hide. If she had an accident, you call for help and you hope to heck they can save her.

You don't stage and abduction and hide the body.

This still makes no sense. They did nothing they would have to hide. If she had an accident, you call for help and you hope to heck they can save her.

You don't stage and abduction and hide the body.

Sorry? How on earth can anyone know this?

That is Opinion, not Fact! :scared:

Because Madeleine's body is gone, we will never know what state it was in when she died.

:cow:

Sorry? How on earth can anyone know this?

That is Opinion, not Fact! :scared:

Because Madeleine's body is gone, we will never know what state it was in when she died.

If you are saying it was an accident, that something happened when they were not there that caused the death of MM, That would not be something to hide. It would just be treated as an accident.

If you are saying it was an accident, that something happened when they were not there that caused the death of MM, That would not be something to hide. It would just be treated as an accident.

I would never classify what happened to Madeleine as an "accident".

Accidents are not foreseeable or preventable.

I would never classify what happened to Madeleine as an "accident".

Accidents are not foreseeable or preventable.

You can not have it both ways.. When I used the word murder a week or so ago. I was told that most people thought it was an accident as a result of her being alone.. That is an accident.

If they did not cause her death deliberately and she passed it would still not be murder. Reckless disregard? Maybe..

You can not have it both ways.. When I used the word murder a week or so ago. I was told that most people thought it was an accident as a result of her being alone.. That is an accident.

If they did not cause her death deliberately and she passed it would still not be murder. Reckless disregard? Maybe..

I think Madeleine died as a result of her parents neglect.

That is not an "accident" in my world. :cow:

Neglect being they left her alone in the room? And she died how? fell off a bed?

Who knows?

I don't know how she died. The dogs tell me she died in 5a, but not how.

No they don't, not necessarily. Reading what I have it could be affected by the handler and dogs can also alert if there is decaying blood.

I just am not sure about the hit.. Still working on that..

But we don't even know she is dead. AS far as I can tell, there is no body.

BBM

Being negligent parents does not make them murderers.

Their daughter is gone, of course they regret their behavior.

Do you have a link for this? I looked, but cant find any thing. It's a big site.

Isn't that just standard procedure? Look at the parents first?

what you call cadaver and dna are simply dog alerts. Per Martin Grimes himself: "and in any event no evidential or intelligence reliability can be made from these alerts unless they can be confirmed with corroborating evidence."
http://dogsdontlie.com/main/category/uncategorized/feed/
ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p>but there was no corroborating evidence. Stuart Prior, head of the British part of the investigation warned that the samples could match huge sections of the population, including himself. He said the result was "too complex for meaningful interpretation or inclusion". http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/2500712/Madeleine-McCann-Portuguese-detectives-knew-there-was-no-case-against-parents.html<O:p></O:p>
</O:p>Back in the Olden Days, the lying alone would have been enough to hang them.
what lies are you speaking of? Gerry wasn't truthful about the flat being locked. were there more?

My answers and questions in bold.

Mr. Amaral has been shown over time to be untruthful and portrayed as corrupt. A suspended sentence for beating an allegedly kidnapped child's mother and convicted of falsifying legal documents. It's not much of a jump to believe he would write an angry spiteful book. No doubt he has written what he believes, but nothing can be proved, so much of it is fiction. Conspiracy theory.

He reminds me of Mignini in Perugia, Italy.

Post is all my opinion

My answers and questions in bold.

Mr. Amaral has been shown over time to be untruthful and portrayed as corrupt. A suspended sentence for beating an allegedly kidnapped child's mother and convicted of falsifying legal documents. It's not much of a jump to believe he would write an angry spiteful book. No doubt he has written what he believes, but nothing can be proved, so much of it is fiction. Conspiracy theory.

He reminds me of Mignini in Perugia, Italy.

Post is all my opinion

It's sad when a good PR campaign can ruin a mans reputation and career.

Amaral was not convicted of beating anyone, and until the McCanns came along had a spotless reputation and a 30 year career.

The truth will come out, eventually - if only because Ms McCann can't stop talking and taking legal actions against everyone who contradicts her "account of the truth".

Aside from the character smears of Amaral - how likely is it that he fabricated anything at all? Why would he? His only involvement was to find a missing child, not stitch up her parents.

He told a faithful account of the investigation. This has been proven in court as the attempt to block the book failed. The PJ agree with his account, and he was not the only investigating officer on that case, merely the guy at the top who refused to compromise or be bullied.

He is an absolute hero and I have no doubt time will prove this.

My opinion only.

:banghead:

Regarding the British Police involvement back in 2007 -

In a diplomatic cable marked confidential, the US ambassador reported: "Without delving into the details of the case, Ellis admitted that the British police had developed the current evidence against the McCann parents, and he stressed that authorities from both countries were working co-operatively."

The comments attributed to the ambassador appear to contradict the widespread perception at the time that Portuguese investigators were the driving force behind the treatment of the McCanns as suspects in the case.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/dec/13/wikileaks-madeleine-mccann-british-police

Yep, the British police are the ones who first suspected the McCanns...no matter how much they all wish to deny it.

It's sad when a good PR campaign can ruin a mans reputation and career.

Amaral was not convicted of beating anyone, and until the McCanns came along had a spotless reputation and a 30 year career.

The truth will come out, eventually - if only because Ms McCann can't stop talking and taking legal actions against everyone who contradicts her "account of the truth".

Aside from the character smears of Amaral - how likely is it that he fabricated anything at all? Why would he? His only involvement was to find a missing child, not stitch up her parents.

He told a faithful account of the investigation. This has been proven in court as the attempt to block the book failed. The PJ agree with his account, and he was not the only investigating officer on that case, merely the guy at the top who refused to compromise or be bullied.

He is an absolute hero and I have no doubt time will prove this.

My opinion only.

:banghead:

Regarding the British Police involvement back in 2007 -

In a diplomatic cable marked confidential, the US ambassador reported: "Without delving into the details of the case, Ellis admitted that the British police had developed the current evidence against the McCann parents, and he stressed that authorities from both countries were working co-operatively."

The comments attributed to the ambassador appear to contradict the widespread perception at the time that Portuguese investigators were the driving force behind the treatment of the McCanns as suspects in the case.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/dec/13/wikileaks-madeleine-mccann-british-police

Yep, the British police are the ones who first suspected the McCanns...no matter how much they all wish to deny it.

His book reads like a HOW NOT TO PARENT book.. He has bias that is everywhere. I think he has way more issues than you may believe he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne