Why hasn't FW talked?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Rhett

Reaction score
Now, after so many years, why hasn't FW talked about what he witnessed or observed? Has he ever given a reason? I'm sure he and JR are no longer friends so why not tell what he knows or observed.

Now, after so many years, why hasn't FW talked about what he witnessed or observed? Has he ever given a reason? I'm sure he and JR are no longer friends so why not tell what he knows or observed.
Great question. You are correct that FW and JR are no longer friends. Their friendship pretty much came to an end in Atlanta after JBR's funeral and FW and JR got into a very heated argument. FW accused the R's of hiding behind their lawyers and was unhappy that they were not cooperating more with the police. FW was also upset about the R's doing the CNN interview. The R's and their Atlanta crew tell a different story than than the W's about all the events that occurred in Atlanta while they were all there for the funeral. But I do think it's a safe bet to say that as a result of the actions taken by the R's (the lawyering up so quickly, the lack of cooperation with LE, etc.) that FW felt that JR was actively obstructing the investigation, which he saw as an indication of involvement / guilt.

There were also a lot of rumors going around about a pedophile ring in Boulder and the involvement of FW. There was also the woman from California who accused FW's father of molesting her when they all lived in California. I think it's safe to say the FW and PW went through a lot and were under an umbrella of suspicion because of their friendship with the R's and their presence during some of the key moments that occurred before, after and on the day JBR was found. The Whites sued for the release of the Grand Jury documents and also wrote a letter to the people of Colorado that was critical of JR and the DA. The Boulder PD finally released a statement that essentially said the Whites were only witnesses in the case and that there was no evidence to suggest otherwise.

My best guess is that this is something that the Whites find to be very painful and simply want to, as much as is possible, forget about. As was evidenced by how the R's acted in the months following the murder, they threw a lot of "friends" and associates under the bus. The lives of many of these people were considerably negatively effected by that. JR at the time had connections and friends in high places. And while that does not appear to still be the case at the present, he is still alive and still talking about wanting to find who did this. My personal belief is that this is a red herring. Perhaps the Whites will speak when JR is no longer in the picture. I don't think they have any personal knowledge of the murder itself, but it's highly possible they know things about the behaviors of the R family members that would bolster the suspicions that remain about them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back