Why Have George and Cindy Requested a Video Visitation With Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey Anthony Rejects Mom's Request For Visit

Updated: 8:18 am EDT May 7, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony rejected her mother's request for a jailhouse video visit Saturday morning, according to a jail spokesman. Jail officials say Casey notified a housing officer during routine cell checks around 7:00am that she was aware of the request and that she wanted to decline it.

http://www.wftv.com/news/27800602/detail.html

I could be wrong but my instincts tell me the DT and G & C are all on the same page.

I'm willing to eat crow if I have to! :)

Casey Anthony Rejects Mom's Request For Visit

Updated: 8:18 am EDT May 7, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony rejected her mother's request for a jailhouse video visit Saturday morning, according to a jail spokesman. Jail officials say Casey notified a housing officer during routine cell checks around 7:00am that she was aware of the request and that she wanted to decline it.

http://www.wftv.com/news/27800602/detail.html

Thanks... I just saw that!

Why would there be an actual visit scheduled if KC refused the request. I think that the attorneys are trying to bluff the media off of requesting the video.

I'm still not sure or convinced that the visit is off.

You schedule a visit with the jail and then on the day of your visit, the inmate is made aware that someone is scheduled at a certain time. It is at that time that the inmate accepts or declines the visit.

This is payback time for ICA....

She's the one in charge, not her mother CA (anymore)...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

You are so right. We really shouldn't be surprised about this latest demonstration of hurtful behaviour towards her mother...after all, she did kill her own daughter to spite CA!

It's 8:55. I wonder if CA showed up at the jail just in case "sweetheart" changed her mind? Although I guess someone would have tweeted it by now.

WFTV reports Cindy did show up at the jail and showed a clip of her arriving.

WFTV reports Cindy did show up at the jail and showed a clip of her arriving.

Can you post a link? I'm not seeing that on their website or via twitter. :waitasec:

Here's a quick blurb from Channel 13, including a picture of CA outside the jail.

ETA: They report that CA showed up to deposit money in ICA's snack account. Good grief.

I saw that too...why would they keep giving her money if she won't even see them.

cindyvisitsjail0507_rdax.jpg

Attachments

• Cindy at jail.bmp
    988.2 KB · Views: 9
This really is sad. I agree. Even though I dislike CA and ICA I feel for CA right now. She wants to talk with her daughter and probably wants to hold her in her arms 'cos no matter how old our children are they're always our babies.

Hiya to a long absent member up above. We need a certain other missing member to return. The world knows who you are :seeya:
- There's a clue there!!

So Sad. :sheesh:

Yep, it makes me sad too, Softail. Every member of this family has been injured so severely by the other members that not a single one of them can trust any other one. . . And this is the same family that declared their unity so vehemently at the onset.

It's awful to see such pain played out in such a public forum but it stands as a good warning to me about the importance of truth. We can't have faith and trust without having truth. A family can't be sustained on a mountain of lies. :sigh:

This really is sad. I agree. Even though I dislike CA and ICA I feel for CA right now. She wants to talk with her daughter and probably wants to hold her in her arms 'cos no matter how old our children are they're always our babies.

Hiya to a long absent member up above. We need a certain other missing member to return. You know who you are:seeya:

It would only be a video visit. The days of holding ica in her arms are over.
imo

Every member of this family has been injured so severely by the other members that not a single one of them can trust any other one. . .

(rsbm) Reminds me of the George Bernard Shaw quote: "The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed but that he cannot believe anyone else."

I know d ~ d but they could have talked about hugging and ICA's childhood and maybe shared a thought or two or even a chuckle together.

Love your dog photo.

Yep, it makes me sad too, Softail. Every member of this family has been injured so severely by the other members that not a single one of them can trust any other one. . . And this is the same family that declared their unity so vehemently at the onset.

It's awful to see such pain played out in such a public forum but it stands as a good warning to me about the importance of truth. We can't have faith and trust without having truth. A family can't be sustained on a mountain of lies. :sigh:

I think you guys missed ST's sarcasm. :giggle:

:princess: :dramaqueen:

So ... "Princess Casey" refused to see the "Queen Mother" ...

:princes: :princes::princes::princes:

NOT a "surprise" ...

Even though CA deposited money in ICA's account today, I bet she's STEAMING! JMO

I think you guys missed ST's sarcasm. :giggle:

:giggle:

Normally, I would be very sarcastic, but I actually do think it is sad, in a pathetic kind of way. She went anyway.....Desperation. :sigh: And to give ICA money :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member