Why haven't any Friends, Neighbors, CoWorkers talked ?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Janis - thank you for clarifying that. It's long bothered me how that statement was misinterpreted.

There could be a many different people that could come forward and offer things to say but with all the publicity this case has recieved maybe some of them are a little hesitant because they don't want to be accused of trying to obtain attention from the media or that they are just trying to get their 15 minutes of fame.

Some employers make their employees sign a confidentiality agreement upon hiring,etc. The company could probably get in hot water along with the employees if they started coming out of the wood work to offer up their opinions,etc.

Just my thoughts on this....

Cindy didn't say it like that. She said "I've smelled the odor...I'm a nurse...of decomposition". It was a fragmented sentence.

i'm glad you pointed that out... i've never bothered to but i agree and think you are 100% correct.

I worked i a large corp until I had to go on disab for lupus and MS.As Part of the culture in that co. no one to this day can say one negative thing about me! It's strange but true. They even send me cards on my birthday. If someone was caught by my employer badmouthing or even gossiping about myself or my family in the media ..they would be fired. point blank.

IMO, I feel her co-workers and friends reached out to the Anthony's personally either by phone, email or mail. Based on the enourmous media coverage, it was best for her co-workers and friends to stay away from the Anthony home so as not to be ripped apart by speculations of who's that, where did they come from, etc., etc.

I know when I worked in the professional field, my personal life was and still is personal. None of my co-workers were my friends, they were co-workers.

Cindy didn't say it like that. She said "I've smelled the odor...I'm a nurse...of decomposition". It was a fragmented sentence.

She sure is, however you want to see it. She is professionally trained to clean up rotting and rotten messes; that's her calling, alright.
And she is certainly able to decompose things, if we look at the opposite definition of decomposition, which would be composition: the act of combining parts or elements to form a whole.

Just saying. Since we are not being overwhelmed with friends, family, co-workers here.:)

I can understand her co workers of today not being able to come forward, but Hey she worked at other places even in her home town..People gossip and I am sure there are some that could get on the board, they don't have to say they work with her now but in the past.

I think we are just curious if Cindy always had this control attitude and lying so blatant.

Sorry Chilly I know she is your friend, but because she is involved in this totally and obstructing justice IMO
she is a person of interest.

Where did you get that Cindy is my friend? I don't know Cindy and have no feelings about her personally on any level. I just like to keep things real. I see her attacked repeatedly for the most off the wall irrelevant things - and I point them out. I would hope in the same situation, someone would do that for me.

Cindy has not been charged with anything and it doesn't appear that she will be.

Where did you get that Cindy is my friend? I don't know Cindy and have no feelings about her personally on any level. I just like to keep things real. I see her attacked repeatedly for the most off the wall irrelevant things - and I point them out. I would hope in the same situation, someone would do that for me.

Cindy has not been charged with anything and it doesn't appear that she will be.

Chilly Willy, I was searching all the threads looking for this friendship connection..jeeze..this is how rumours get started. Thanks for clearing that up. :)

Janis - thank you for clarifying that. It's long bothered me how that statement was misinterpreted.

Yeah thanks for clarifying, Janis. I've watched that clip a few times and I still thought she said "nurse of decomposition" now it makes some sense!

I can understand her co workers of today not being able to come forward, but Hey she worked at other places even in her home town..People gossip and I am sure there are some that could get on the board, they don't have to say they work with her now but in the past.

I think we are just curious if Cindy always had this control attitude and lying so blatant.

Sorry Chilly I know she is your friend, but because she is involved in this totally and obstructing justice IMO

Excellent point!

It does not look like there have been many supporters, but we have no idea if there have been many offers and they have asked them to stay away and not give any statements. There have been people show up for the vigils to show support.
In my own life, I can think of co-workers I've had who show a personality something like Cindy's. if there was ever something happen like has happened here, my instinct would be to not be speaking out publicly, there would be no reason for me to be bad-mouthing them to the public. The only people I would be saying anything to would be the police and that is only if I had anything of interest for them with the investigation.

VB

With all due respect, that strikes me the same as hearing JB claim KC can not be "connected" to any of the evidence against her while falling short of uttering the word "innocent". IMO, it boggles my mind that CA hasn't been charged with lying on the witness stand during KC's bond hearing.

For the record, if I were CA's co-worker I would not speak to reporters either. No way would I put myself in this unless CA was actually charged with something. I couldn't imagine the people I work with "narking" on anyone either unless there were official charges and a request for information coming from above.

I get the impression that Cindy may not have close friends at the workplace. Now I am NOT saying that she was difficult to work with, (although she does have a runs with scissors outward type personality), but her life was chock-full of problems, she had financial difficulties, a baby to care for, a full-time job, a daughter who stole money, lied, was pregnant and turmoil with her husband. Cindy's family sure did take a lot of her time, and she did spend time with her elderly parents.

if you add all this to Cindy's pushy-witch control personality, she may have kept her distance from people she worked with. Especially if appearances mean something, Cindy probably played her cards close with co-workers.

to be fair, I have seen people in earlier media clips with the Anthonys...(when Casey was arrested at home, there was a young woman standing with Cindy, IDK who though).

(bolding mine) lol! - never heard that expression before but it fits

I know when turmoil and drama happens in my life, I tend not to share it with coworkers. Well, I guess I do share with ONE coworker, and she shares with me. But everyone else at my workplace... they are on a don't-need-to-know basis!

Surely there is someone somewhere who could put in a good word? It's baffling to say the least.

Just curious...and I mean no disrespect, but what is your logic for arriving at the bold statement above? Perhaps you know something that we don't. I also don't quite understand what you mean by keeping it real. I see real as washing pants and withholding receipts from LE and that would cause me concern right about now if I was in CA's shoes, given that this is an ongoing investigation...MOO. Not to mention the tips and nebulous Caylee sightings that have not panned out...

I would bet that LE does not consider these off the wall or irrelevant things, JMO.

And as an aside, I would hope that in the same situation, someone would stop enabling me if my behavior was as manipulative as CA's and give me a major reality check. If my behavior was above board, which hers has not been, then I would hope folks would give me the benefit of the doubt. Again, my thoughts.

Cindy has not been charged with anything and it appears that she should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member