Why isn't little RJ in his mothers custody?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No, she should if she has nothing to hide, and in my opinion she is hiding stuff to save Ronald, and if anyone seemed to care about Haleigh and finding out the truth they would send her to the cops and not to Universal Studios for some relaxation, because there should not be an ounce of relaxation for her- I guess I am not in the mindset someone should be coddled for losing a 6 year old-

We don't have to agree, I think it would be incredibly foolish to speak to LE without a lawyer.

I don't understand what you mean by sending her to the cops and not Universal. We don't know what happened to HaLeigh, or who is guilty, or what he/she/they are guilty of.

Someone is rotten too, Malesherbes.

....TN and Ron totally support Misty. Ron has a Defense Attorney. Misty is a juvenile in the eyes of the court. She cannot be dragged in and she cannot be questioned long if she doesn't want to. In fact she can't be questioned at all, if she cares not to be. She has the upper hand.

....The big question and the elephant in the room is why are TN, GGMA and Ron protecting Misty? They all knew RC was looking for her that night and not one of them told that piece of info. In fact RC just claimed to know nothing about the possibility that she wasn't home. TN casts blame everywhere but on RC and Misty. That is her agenda.That should tell most reasonable people that she is protecting them. She has knowlege of what occurred that day.

....Ron needs to be examined...why don't we know his work hours and why didn't TN tell where she really lives....those are the questions.

Goodness gracious I am sorry to keep quoting you but you continue to make statements that are false or unproven. How do you know what anyone told Law Enforcement? please answer that question because I have asked you this before and I never get a response. how do you know what Ronald told LE...you don't and you also can't possibly know whether any one of those persons told Law Enforcement whether or not they suspect Misty was out of the house. While TN says that she thinks Misty could have slept through the banging....Ronald never commented on what he told LE.

Also....I have listened to every video interview I can to try and see if anyone gives even the slightest idea on who they suspect are responsible. I have yet to hear TN blame anyone. Could you tell me please who in the world she has blamed?

Just consider the fact that TN wants to send them off the Disneyworld together. What does that tell you.

Tn spread the rumor that RC kicked his wife out and isn't speaking to her then she appears to TV and admits her friend (boyfriend, IMO) payed for their vacation. At this crucial time in the investigation and her DIL being a POI, TN decides to make up a story to the press and secretly sends her son and his wife to Disneyworld. This is expensive but she doesn't want the press to think she is just throwing away money (or she has any) so she throws her boyfriend in as benefactor of a vacation....puhleeze.

I see deceit in this woman and misguided judgement at best.

We don't have to agree, I think it would be incredibly foolish to speak to LE without a lawyer.

I don't understand what you mean by sending her to the cops and not Universal. We don't know what happened to HaLeigh, or who is guilty, or what he/she/they are guilty of.

Thats right, we dont have to agree, I just think its sad that people cant agree that if you have nothing to hide you should have no fear of LE and should muster up common human decency to go down and tell what you know or dont know, I mean a little girl is missing, its not like Misty left the trailer door open and the house cat escaped, these are supposed to be panicky times, not nonchalant times where you just decide to go to the cops when you feel like it-

Elle;

The fact that TN pays their cell phone bill gives her the abililty to know when and who RC called that night or day if he used the phone she paid for.

We have learned that RC has made over 20 calls looking for Misty. Does that not suggest he had no idea if she was home or not? Yet when asked about the possibliltiy he denies having any inkking and doesn't even mention that he is suspicious of her being gone, YET he is calling around searching for her.

TN also state Misty was home. How do thest two know she was home and how come they are not suspicious yet RC was calling all over town looking for ther?

Thats right, we dont have to agree, I just think its sad that people cant agree that if you have nothing to hide you should have no fear of LE and should muster up common human decency to go down and tell what you know or dont know, I mean a little girl is missing, its not like Misty left the trailer door open and the house cat escaped, these are supposed to be panicky times, not nonchalant times where you just decide to go to the cops when you feel like it-
Do we know how many hours she has spent with LE? She went many times and spent many hours iirc. If LE wants to speak with her again, they should arrange a meeting with her and her lawyer rather than play games imo

As I have shared on more than one thread, I believe Junior is better off out of the fray, away from the tension, media glare, the revolving door and the sitter who can not explain to LE's satisfaction what became of his sister--and preferably in the care of his mother (bumping just one example below).

My concerns have been clearly stated, I have no desire to strive or contend, only to see my position or views represented accurately. Those who continue to disagree or object so vehemently certainly are free to scroll past. I've no more hope of changing their minds than they have of changing mine w regard to the concerns I have re the unhealthy environment and risks to which IMO Junior is still exposed.

As for the rest, what became of little Haleigh remains to be seen. I have explored and exhausted multiple theories. On that issue I have reserved judgment and while I have never presumed to know better than LE (?) nor to be privy to their strategy I do take my cues from LE--who hasn't expressed the same doubts nor announced a 'standing invitation' to Crystal, any strangers, RSO's nor anybody else outside the immediate circle to my knowledge.

I have never claimed to speak to others' views re cases. And if there is anyone here, on this crime forum, who feels I have misrepresented their view, ie who does not want those and only those responsible for this or other crimes brought to justice and those falsely accused to be exhonerated, by all means speak up and correct me. Otherwise it will be my continued general hope and understanding that those here no more wish to see guilty perpetrators walk free than innocent people in handcuffs. JMO

kiki the parrot said:
(bbm) ITA. I don't recall any assaults, arrests nor other reports of violence taking place where Crystal lives in the same time period we have seen continued chaos around RC/MC. CS has lost a child too--but we all know the situation is entirely different. In Crystal's heart I'm sure there is profound sadness but not the inevitable stressors, conflict and turmoil inherent to those in whose care Haleigh was last known to be, the constant strain of media and obvious pressure of being at the center of a lengthy investigation. Not to mention that until Misty, at least, has been eliminated from any involvement or knowledge of Haleigh's wherabouts, Junior is exposed to the same dangers and potential for harm. Whatever GMS has said amidst all of this to promote RC's self-control are far from assurance of Junior's emotional wellbeing or safety. While all maintain they're w/out any inkling or idea of what became of one child I find it shocking and more self-serving than considerate of Junior to continue subjecting him to the same 'unknown' risks and continued confusion. A child's 'status quo' isn't always what's healthiest nor what offers the most stability, by now we've all seen and learned enough to know this is unfortunately where Junior does not belong. As you say, regardless of any future custody decisions at this critical time I pray they can put aside their own needs long enough to consider his.

:parrot:

Rc admits they had a huge fight that night
Rc is calling all over the place looking for Misty
Rc is saying he believes she was home.
Rc is not worried about the children and not even thinking something could be wrong at home.
Rc decides to work three extra hours even though he has not had contact with the person who is watching them and no one has told him where she is.

.....considering just these facts, is RJ really in a safe place, he is still living with the people that have such poor parenting skills and make poor decisions...good grief!

LE playing games!!! TN and RC are the game players in this drama. They have manipulated and side-tracked information thtoughout this case. TN has inserted herself in this case from the very first minute. IMO, she is in charge of it also. Once again, how many innocent parents of missing children need a Defense Attornay? IN this case, two defense attorneys?

Elle..
I have posted RC comments about the possiblitly of Misty being gone ad nauseum. He onece again spoke out of both sides of his mouth when asked. His reponse was not worthy of interpretation. It was gibberish.

.................."If I know anything about that possibility, ms Nancy, I don't know nothing about it"...............this is RC SPEAK at its best. I have plenty more. I could go on and on. Maybe I will later.

.........Save JR.................

Do we know how many hours she has spent with LE? She went many times and spent many hours iirc. If LE wants to speak with her again, they should arrange a meeting with her and her lawyer rather than play games imo

I believe in being a compassionate human being genuinely caring about this child enough that I wouldnt have any fear if I had nothing to hide, but thats just me- there is no excuse whatsoever- Misty has written off her lawyer before to take Tim Millers tests, there is no good excuses whatsoever for her lack of cooperation, none-

jmo

I believe that two parents living apart, sharing the interests of one child, should set aside their differences and focus on the child. I think the child should be out of the home where there is constant upheaval and drama, and at the home of the other parent who can provide a more calm environment.

I don't believe that should have to go to a court order to get it done, but if it is pushed to that end, I hope it is handled swiftly. Jr's well being is at stake.

Elle;

The fact that TN pays their cell phone bill gives her the abililty to know when and who RC called that night or day if he used the phone she paid for.

We have learned that RC has made over 20 calls looking for Misty. Does that not suggest he had no idea if she was home or not? Yet when asked about the possibliltiy he denies having any inkking and doesn't even mention that he is suspicious of her being gone, YET he is calling around searching for her.

TN also state Misty was home. How do thest two know she was home and how come they are not suspicious yet RC was calling all over town .

You still didn't answer my question about how you know what anyone told LE in a police interview.

No the fact that RC made 20 calls does not suggest anything to me. When I allow things to be suggested to me and I do not base my theories on facts alone, I am building a theory based on opinion and suggestions rather than fact. What you seem to hear is what I think you want to hear. Just my opinion of course but....I am not a blockhead. At no time have I heard TN state unequivocally that Misty was home. She said that she believes Misty was home and could possibly have slept through the banging. How do you get that she thought Misty was home from that? Is it not possible that TN doesn't know what or who to believe? And you know what....if the last person to see my child said they were sleeping and had no idea what happened....what am I supposed to do? Should I let this person move out of my house and go live with a family that packed up and left town? Where should Misty go if not to jail? If you honestly believe that she is a suspect and poi, why would you not understand TN wanting to keep her in Satsuma?:waitasec:

Correction, here is the intended post I tried to bump in previous post.

kiki the parrot said:
(bbm) ITA. I don't recall any assaults, arrests nor other reports of violence taking place where Crystal lives in the same time period we have seen continued chaos around RC/MC. CS has lost a child too--but we all know the situation is entirely different. In Crystal's heart I'm sure there is profound sadness but not the inevitable stressors, conflict and turmoil inherent to those in whose care Haleigh was last known to be, the constant strain of media and obvious pressure of being at the center of a lengthy investigation. Not to mention that until Misty, at least, has been eliminated from any involvement or knowledge of Haleigh's wherabouts, Junior is exposed to the same dangers and potential for harm. Whatever GMS has said amidst all of this to promote RC's self-control are far from assurance of Junior's emotional wellbeing or safety. While all maintain they're w/out any inkling or idea of what became of one child I find it shocking and more self-serving than considerate of Junior to continue subjecting him to the same 'unknown' risks and continued confusion. A child's 'status quo' isn't always what's healthiest nor what offers the most stability, by now we've all seen and learned enough to know this is unfortunately where Junior does not belong. As you say, regardless of any future custody decisions at this critical time I pray they can put aside their own needs long enough to consider his.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - BREAKING: Misty has left town after fight with Ronald.

For pete's sake, at least get the rumors correct. It is rumored that TN's bf bought tickets for them to go to UNIVERSAL not Disney World.

As I have shared on more than one thread, I believe Junior is better off out of the fray, away from the tension, media glare, the revolving door and the sitter who can not explain to LE's satisfaction what became of his sister--and preferably in the care of his mother (bumping just one example below).

My concerns have been clearly stated, I have no desire to strive or contend, only to see my position or views represented accurately. Those who continue to disagree or object so vehemently certainly are free to scroll past. I've no more hope of changing their minds than they have of changing mine w regard to the concerns I have re the unhealthy environment and risks to which IMO Junior is still exposed.

As for the rest, what became of little Haleigh remains to be seen. I have explored and exhausted multiple theories. On that issue I have reserved judgment and while I have never presumed to know better than LE (?) nor to be privy to their strategy I do take my cues from LE--who hasn't expressed the same doubts nor announced a 'standing invitation' to Crystal, any strangers, RSO's nor anybody else outside the immediate circle to my knowledge.

I have never claimed to speak to others' views re cases. And if there is anyone here, on this crime forum, who feels I have misrepresented their view, ie who does not want those and only those responsible for this or other crimes brought to justice and those falsely accused to be exhonerated, by all means correct or inform me. Otherwise it will be my continued, general hope and understanding that those here no more wish to see guilty perpetrators to walk free than innocent people in handcuffs. JMO

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - BREAKING: Misty has left town after fight with Ronald.k

Yes Kiki, while you have stated your concerns you still have not stated where you think RJ should be and how he should go about getting there.
Since you are so sure that he shouldn't be with Ronald you must have an idea where you think he should be and what steps should be taken to get him there. What does out of the fray mean? Do you mean out of Ronalds home and into Crystal's? And how should that be done? Should Crystal ask Ronald himself if RJ can live with her? Should Crystal asks the courts for RJ to come and live with her? Why hasn't she done this already Kiki?

For pete's sake, at least get the rumors correct. It is rumored that TN's bf bought tickets for them to go to UNIVERSAL not Disney World.

lol....I hope RJ did spend some time at Universal. He has a smile just like Haleigh and I bet it was a beautiful sight to see it.

Yes Kiki, while you have stated your concerns you still have not stated where you think RJ should be and how he should go about getting there.
Since you are so sure that he shouldn't be with Ronald you must have an idea where you think he should be and what steps should be taken to get him there. What does out of the fray mean? Do you mean out of Ronalds home and into Crystal's? And how should that be done? Should Crystal ask Ronald himself if RJ can live with her? Should Crystal asks the courts for RJ to come and live with her? Why hasn't she done this already Kiki?

Yes I specifically said 'preferably WITH HIS MOTHER' (I will not use red as it looks like angry shouting but caps for emphasis since it seems you've missed this again) My post (and correct bump) clearly outline reasons why (if you can ever accept these). I am not her attorney nor has Crystal ever shared w me what obstacles or hurdles she may face, but pray this is possible. I do know it is difficult to get decisions changed once they are made, unfortunately in cases such as this. And yes I do trust that any efforts Crystal makes will of course be done legally--thru the courts (vs any attempts to kidnap her child)--once it can be accomplished. Hopefully that answers to your satisfaction.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - BREAKING: Misty has left town after fight with Ronald.

Yes... but what's missing... that's right, if only his big sissy Haleigh could have been there with him. :(

You are making alot assumptions and calling them facts

We know RC called ONE place inquiring if Misty was there (haven't heard he
called ALL over the place)
We do not know if he DECIDED to work three extra hours he may of not had the option.

Rc admits they had a huge fight that night
Rc is calling all over the place looking for Misty
Rc is saying he believes she was home.
Rc is not worried about the children and not even thinking something could be wrong at home.
Rc decides to work three extra hours even though he has not had contact with the person who is watching them and no one has told him where she is.

.....considering just these facts, is RJ really in a safe place, he is still living with the people that have such poor parenting skills and make poor decisions...good grief!

You are making alot assumptions and calling them facts

We know RC called ONE place inquiring if Misty was there (haven't heard he
called ALL over the place)
We do not know if he DECIDED to work three extra hours he may of not had the option.

If Ronald didn't call Teresa to have someone check on Haleigh and Jr, why did Teresa send someone over to the MH? What was her alarm that suggested she needed to send a relative (her words) there?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back