Why not put Casey in the general population while in jail...??

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Casey was put in with other female inmates imo they would do their best to beat the truth out of her. I really don't think it would work because she would know that if she told them what she'd really done they would despise her even more.
If princess Casey was harmed there would be a lawsuit brought against the county so fast the wind would whistle and they would be awarded millions, more grandstanding by CA about the evils of the authorities and how Casey is a victim, not to mention the charges that would have to be brought against the females who would beat her. Do we really want a woman in there for 3 months to spend 10 years in prison because she did what so many wish they could do?
Many people are protected in jail, someone with abuse charges is put in with others with the same types of charges. Maybe if there was another female with similar charges against her they could put Casey in with her but isn't it a good thing there is no other female that low?
We have to be patient, one day Casey will have to answer for what she's done. Yes we do want her to pay but it has to be done the civil and legal way, at least she's locked up again and not spending her days at her lawyers office and bringing him home baked brownies.

VB

In a nutshell, LE has messed up so many times in this case, imo, that they are not going to make the big mistake of letting their prime suspect die in custody.

It was said that she was in the Dayroom watching the search on TV last week when all of the commotion happened at BP.

Wouldn't the dayroom be GenPop or do they have a VIP for protective custody? :rolleyes::confused:

Orange County Jail doesn't want to pay out a multi-million dollar lawsuit to the A's after a mad mama beats the truth out of KC's lying a$$...

:slap:
:slap: :slap:
:slap: :slap: :slap:

See, this is what burns my arse. why do killers have rights? I mean don't you give them up commiting a crime of this caliber?

:mad::mad:
moo

The day room may have been emptied of any other inmates to give her some time there.

VB

So at some point she will have to be housed with others? And deal with others?

I understand the reasonings for not putting her in General. But I thought she would always be held 'special' because of her situation. I'm glad to hear she will eventually have to deal with other folks in jail.

I agree, they'll NEVER gamble with her life BEFORE the trial... and I think once in prison she'll eventually have the choice whether she wants to be 'safe' in a protected cell block OR she'll be allowed to move into general population. Even Jeffrey Dahmer got to choose & she's surely entitled to have the same choices in life as Dahmer.

Two choices: virtual solitary or try to find some prisoner who will 'protect' her from the others. The will BE a or she'll be alone.

Oh and I'm sure the Hispanic prisoners will be REAL happy to meet the woman who tried to blame Caylee's disappearance on a Fernandez-Gonzales..... oh yeah! She's gonna be real popular with the ladies. lol

Gosh... she sure IS a hero to be willing to face that just to protect Caylee from those make-believe kidnappers. :crazy:

It was said that she was in the Dayroom watching the search on TV last week when all of the commotion happened at BP.

Wouldn't the dayroom be GenPop or do they have a VIP for protective custody? :rolleyes::confused:

Since she is in confinement by herself, she gets to go in there by herself once everyone else is back in their cell.

I agree, they'll NEVER gamble with her life BEFORE the trial... and I think once in prison she'll eventually have the choice whether she wants to be 'safe' in a protected cell block OR she'll be allowed to move into general population. Even Jeffrey Dahmer got to choose & she's surely entitled to have the same choices in life as Dahmer.

Two choices: virtual solitary or try to find some prisoner who will 'protect' her from the others. The will BE a or she'll be alone.

Oh and I'm sure the Hispanic prisoners will be REAL happy to meet the woman who tried to blame Caylee's disappearance on a Fernandez-Gonzales..... oh yeah! She's gonna be real popular with the ladies. lol

Gosh... she sure IS a hero to be willing to face that just to protect Caylee from those make-believe kidnappers. :crazy:
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hey KC....Do not drop the soap!

There's no way they can do this. Being the case is not only high profile, but very sensitive, the prison would be liable. Prison may be full of criminals, but even they have standards. And close to the top are baby killers. They hate them and will hurt them.

That's not to say I wouldn't *absolutely* love to see her moved. It's just too risky. We need her alive for trial.

There's no way they can do this. Being the case is not only high profile, but very sensitive, the prison would be liable. Prison may be full of criminals, but even they have standards. And close to the top are baby killers. They hate them and will hurt them.

That's not to say I wouldn't *absolutely* love to see her moved. It's just too risky. We need her alive for trial.

Well, after January she will be with "Big Bertha".

Orange County Jail doesn't want to pay out a multi-million dollar lawsuit to the A's after a mad mama beats the truth out of KC's lying a$$...

:slap:
:slap: :slap:
:slap: :slap: :slap:

Exactly and I don't want to see that happen either. They've already made plenty off of Caylee's murder. Not one more red cent, imo.

And that gives me the warm fuzzies like you can't believe. But being the sociopath that Casey is, she'll just morph into what Bertha wants and do whatever it takes. Sooner or later, someone will get to her though.

Since KC is the only one who knows what happened to Caylee, I want her to stay alive and be made to talk. I don't want Caylee's death to remain a mystery for all time. This innocent child deserves more than that. And KC has soo much more time to contemplate in isolation. It's good for her to sit in her corner and think about what she's done.

She wouldn't last even by the night. Those female prisoners do not like child killers whatsoever.

Yep, even they have "some" standards. You can shoot your husband, stab you neighbor, burn your mother in laws house, but you do not kill your kids.

So right! Jail is a real 'tea party' compared to prison.

I think this "bank account" at the jail to buy goodies is just wrong. She probably thinks she is just getting her beauty rest.

Ok they can can keep her away from the others.. but don't you think they can still verbally reach her...calling out to her & stuff.
:cursing: :curses: :princes: :hopping_mad:

And that gives me the warm fuzzies like you can't believe. But being the sociopath that Casey is, she'll just morph into what Bertha wants and do whatever it takes. Sooner or later, someone will get to her though.

KC will be "Big Bertha" before she dies.

:woohoo::behind::butthead::behind::butthead: I heard " Big Bertha" has already given her a pet name, K C sweet cheeks. :bowdown: KC thought it was a compliment.:bang:

KC will be "Big Bertha" before she dies.

LOL!!!

Though, I'm not so sure of this.... I don't think she'll ever be big enough or tough enough to command 'respect' from a whole group of female convicts.

A person would have to FIGHT to become a "Big Bertha" & wimpy Casey runs away from all problems (physically & emotionally).... she is totally incapable of standing firm & handling anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025