Why would casey have told anyone where to find the body?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why would KC tell someone where she plopped the body? I can think of no reason whatsoever, except to have it moved.

Yes her reason is to move the body. If the body is moved from the orginal
spot while Ca is sitting in Jail than the kinnapping comes back into play.
But with no Zanny. IMO, The Zanny theory should went out the window when she told LA to look in "familer places". Make no since to me why Zanny would have CAylee in Anthony's:twocents: familer places.

IDK if this has been mentioned since I don't have time to read ALL the posts here but... does anyone think it's possible the MR might have seen KC dump the body one day during his route? He might have seen her and really not thought much of it, maybe it was when her car was parked by the woods and she was walking out of the woods then when word got out Caylee was missing, maybe he recalled maybe seeing KC there and did "his own investigation" by looking and calling LE back in August? That might have been when it dawned on him that he saw something back in June while working one day. IDK, just a thought.

I don't think KC told someone in jail... knowing she's a sociopath, it's not likely she told anyone but maybe JB in some twisted sort of way. Remember the letter that leaked from his office saying something to the effect of "what if my client's daughter died accidentally?" That might have been related to KC's twisted "confession".
Is CA alow to talk to anyone in Jail beside guards???

I'm not saying the following is smart or wise or actually happened, but I can certainly conceive of why she or a defendant might end up telling someone, especially someone bound by law not to share the information. Perhaps a defendant in a weak or worried moment might confess (due to remorse, fear, impending searches for the body, in contemplation of discussing a plea, etc.). The defendant or her attorney might want to have an idea what was there still, likely to be found, etc. and do some sort of investigation that could be explained away on other grounds in the event they were found to be doing it (oh, I'm just looking for my lost dog, or following up on a tip from a middle school friend just to eliminate it). Someone might want to do more, if they were not terribly ethical, like remove, alter or add evidence. I'm not saying this happened, but I don't see that it's all that inconceivable.

amethyst221,

I think it's smart and I think it's just as possible as anything else. But it doesn't seem to me that KC has shown remorse, fear, a care about impending searches for the body, or a desire to discuss a plea or cooperate with the OCSO or anyone else (except Happy, and she probably liked his name, and Rob Dick, whose name I'm sure she loved). Your ideas are better than mine right now though. I'm still trying to decide if I think she told anyone at all - I kind of don't - but if she did, Who Street and Why Way are avenues of possibilities stretching for miles. It hurts the brain to process every conceivable road in this case; but that's exactly what makes it worth following. The Ecstacy of St. Theresa I guess. More Exedrin now.

DA

I also think the P.I.'s had the clues from other resources and followed up and Kronk (MR) saw them being drawn to that area, only they didn't find the body. Kronk followed up and found it.

Do you think the P.I.'s are seen as turncoats by the Anthonys?

As I said before, in another case I followed, the P.I. was the one who uncovered the most important information to help LE find the body.

That sounds like the most plausible thing I heard. Good point Concentric!

It's interesting that just when the Defense has their backs against the wall for not picking up discs with leads on a living Caylee, and with the prospect of attempting to follow every lead, or at least give the impression that they're seriously doing that to convince everyone they believe Caylee is alive - then the remains are discovered. Just saying it's interesting, that's all.

THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING CASE EVER. Personally, I would be afraid if you DID have anything straight about it. I really do enjoy how new news each day changes or at least alters what we thought we already "knew". I'm just glad I've been following from the beginning, (otherwise I might be one of those NG callers asking about who Caylee's dad is).

NOOOOOOOO!!!!! :doh:

:rolling:

It seems like a lot of us think DC was acting on inside tip from Casey or the A's when he went body-hunting and swamp-taping with hoover. He is certainly looking for something.

My question is this: What would be the motive for Casey to want the body to be found?

I apologize if this is being discussed elsewhere...it prob is but I can't find anything on this board anymore!

I would be worth nothing. Well nothing good anyway. Especially if it all points back to her. She should have just confessed and stopped this a long time ago.

It seems like a lot of us think DC was acting on inside tip from Casey or the A's when he went body-hunting and swamp-taping with hoover. He is certainly looking for something.

My question is this: What would be the motive for Casey to want the body to be found?

I apologize if this is being discussed elsewhere...it prob is but I can't find anything on this board anymore!

I just posted a message about this on the jailhouse video thread. I think the only way she would have led DC to the body was if she believed they were going to "take care of it", ie remove it for her. My question is, then, why would he have videotaped that???

I just posted a message about this on the jailhouse video thread. I think the only way she would have led DC to the body was if she believed they were going to "take care of it", ie remove it for her. My question is, then, why would he have videotaped that???

Yes, why video tape it and then why risk your freedom, job, family, when you get caught in this coverup for some girl you have only met recently. Hell no!

She must be handing out more than koolade.

How about the $50,000.00 reward that Leonard Padilla was offering? That is one good motivator, especially for a sleeze.:mad:

How about the $50,000.00 reward that Leonard Padilla was offering? That is one good motivator, especially for a sleeze.:mad:

but it wasn't in place during the search in November....LE told LP to remove it due to the phone calls and such.....

Well LP isn't giving it to the one who really found the body either. If DC did find it being he worked/works for JB/Family he would have not gotten it either I would guess figuring that he had inside info (which he did)

IMO, to try & make a case she wasn't in the woods until after KC was in jail.
I think JB wants all the search info so he can say the area was searched & she wasnt found, therefor she must have been placed there while KC was in jail. I think that's grasping at straws as the state can show that area had a lot of water & the search could not be completed.

I should have clarified my Caseys! I mean why would KC want the body to be found. I could see if she wanted it moved...but Casey the PI wouldn't have taped that, I wouldn't think!

Very good question. What were they going to do with it? IMO, they didn't expect the scattered remains. They thought it would be intact. Bummer for them.

My opinion- PIs went to the scene to find the body and would then seek further instruction on what to do with it. A quick 45 minute drive from that area and Caylee's remains could be dumped in the ocean or intracoastal. For that matter, a 10-15 minute drive and they'd be at Lake Jessup which has the highest concentration of alligators of any body of water in central Florida.

Why tape the visit? In case they didn't find her, JB could have shown the tape to Casey to see if she could direct them where to look. Also, if they were planning to return to move the body they could use the tape as guideline. Perhaps they weren't going to do the dirty work themselves- someone else was going to be paid to do it and they needed the video to point that person to the body.

Could it be the PI's were acting on inside information but looking for themselves to make some cash by selling the video to some sleazy tabloid(s?) I don't believe they would have called LE if they found the remains.

ETA: The video would provide verification they indeed found the remains, in order to collect the $$$.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishbl
Back