Why would casey have told anyone where to find the body?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe that there is a good chance KC may have confided in Lee. He probably used the same tactics on her that he used when he got her to admit that she hadn't seen Caylee in 31 days. That time he simply explained what LE was going to say and do when they arrived on July 15. This time he may have simply explained to her what was going to happen if a body was found. Then, just like on July 15, she had a sudden flash of reality, freaked out and told him where to look. One of the things he may have used to convince her was a "promise" to find and move the body, or at the very least to never tell that she told him where to look.

I personally think that the Casey was telling her family where Caylee was when she said Caylee was "close to home". My first thought when I heard her say that was Caylee was in the woods behind her parents house my second thought was Caylee was in the wooded area where she was found.

...because Zanny told her to. It was part of her "script" and she'd been telling everyone all along.

"Caylee's close to home, I can feel it"-

"Caylee's coming home for her birthday, but I want to BE home when she comes home"-

KC set them all up to find the baby...dead....on her birthday...so she could scream the "I told you this would happen"s and the "this is all your fault"s and the "if you'd only given me one more day"s at everyone. Nobody listened to her. She ranted and raved about how she'd lost control and that even though everyone wanted her to talk, nobody actually listened. I still think that, had dhe been out of jail on Caylee's birthday, she'd have steered a search that direction and played the grief stricken victim to it's academy award dramatic height. She really believed they could just bail her out for the baby's B-day.

Caseys actions to date appear to be spur of the moment with no thought given to consequence or retribution. (Youthful Offender 101 mindset) Could be something as simple as her thinking the body had time to decompose and with her locked up she couldn't possibly be the doer.

I agree........I think the Anthony family knew the general location of the remains and the whole point of sending the PI there to search, was to find and permanently dispose of the remains. I think this may be the basis for GA, CA, and LA, each retaining an attorney and asking for immunity.

JB has raised Casey's expectations that's he's going to get her out of this mess with an acquittal. I think JB sees this case as his ticket to fame and fortune as a defense attorney and that's why he keeps saying there won't be any plea deals. A plea deal wouldn't be good for JB's career.
I agree with you 100%

When you think about how ridicules the searches for poor Caylee went down, you have to know that KC was behind it.

first RK thought he saw Caylee's body THERE (twice) and reported it to LE
but LE (Cain) didn't see anything THERE
then the PI's think her body is THERE (twice) but don't find her either time
then the Psychic "feels" that her body is THERE but still no one finds it
then CA thinks the body is THERE and sends HER peeps to find it but they come up empty as well

then RK thinks he sees Caylee's body again THERE and it is.....

NOW CA thinks the body was NOT THERE at first but moved THERE AFTER she thought it was THERE the first time.

LE says it has always been THERE

and the Psychic is still looking for her phone records.... what a freak show.

At first I don't think KC worried too much about someone finding the body. BUT after she sat in the poky for a while hearing NG's talking heads saying that if they don't find a body, the case against KC is much weaker. All of the sudden she thinks, wow I didn't hide the body very well.... hhhmmm maybe I better confide in someone... Lee, yeah lee will do it. So she talks to lee, tells him it was an accident (borrowing one of the scenerios from WS) and asks him to find it and hide it better. Well Lee can't do it cause he is being watched. So he go's to the PI and tells them where she is and what to do with her once they find her" But her directions weren't so good and all assumed that the rains washed the body away. Meanwhile, the location gets leaked out and a few more start looking in that area until someone does find the body, only it was the wrong someone and KC is going down.

i like this possible scenario...
my thoughts are that it was a game to her, seeing as she lives in fantasy land and movies and tv shows are taken very seriously by her...
im thinking the line "she's close to home" was a big clue and LA could have figured that out....

but i keep on thinking about padilla's remark about the paving stones, that is very specific....
and that is why i like coco puff's scenario

It is very suspicious that several people all went "there" to look for caylee.
I do believe someone had inside knowledge as to caylee's location.

Until cocoa puff pointed it out time after time, it all seems more relevant.
I also remember when casey requested she and JB go out on a little tour to help find caylee, while casey was incarcerated.
I suppose she just wanted to really POINT out the exact area. Everyone else was coming up empty after she gave clear instructions. She's a piece of work.

And let's not forget that CA admits she was in contact and working with the psychic. In fact, she had sent one of Caylee's teddy bears to her. It's quite possible that CA provided the psychic with the info on where the body was and that the psychic may very well have been talking to DC and giving him directions. This way, it just looked like the psychic was directing the search, when in fact it was the A's. What makes me think this is the fact that CA was so adamant in the deposition that the psychic was actually talking with DC. Hopefully we'll get to see those phone records soon.

It is very suspicious that several people all went "there" to look for caylee.
I do believe someone had inside knowledge as to caylee's location.

Until cocoa puff pointed it out time after time, it all seems more relevant.
I also remember when casey requested she and JB go out on a little tour to help find caylee, while casey was incarcerated.
I suppose she just wanted to really POINT out the exact area. Everyone else was coming up empty after she gave clear instructions. She's a piece of work.

aaawwww sumbunny, am I repeating myself.... again???? :blowkiss: I'm so used to having to tell my kids something a million times before they understand. :rolleyes:

When you think about how ridicules the searches for poor Caylee went down, you have to know that KC was behind it.

then CA thinks the body is THERE and sends HER peeps to find it but they come up empty as well

NOW CA thinks the body was NOT THERE at first but moved THERE AFTER she thought it was THERE the first time.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

well i guess if you break it down like this....it's a real eye opener!
pretty much sums it up!

Maybe getting the PI involved wasn't to "discover" the body but to find it and hide it some where else - which obviously failed miserably. KC may have placed the body there in hopes the water and storms would wash it away? Or at least destroy most of the evidence. This may not have been a well thought out plan for the PIs and the Anthonys since MT was making a couple of claims he saw something in the actual area Caylee was at.

but seriously, if KC did tell someone the whereabouts of Caylee, why is everyone trying to protect her?????? i don't get it!!!!???
so CA, GA, LA, DC knew where Caylee was
that's 4 people!!! at least!!! and im not counting JB!
is anyone on Caylee's side here??????!!!!!!!

At first I don't think KC worried too much about someone finding the body. BUT after she sat in the poky for a while hearing NG's talking heads saying that if they don't find a body, the case against KC is much weaker. All of the sudden she thinks, wow I didn't hide the body very well.... hhhmmm maybe I better confide in someone... Lee, yeah lee will do it. So she talks to lee, tells him it was an accident (borrowing one of the scenerios from WS) and asks him to find it and hide it better. Well Lee can't do it cause he is being watched. So he go's to the PI and tells them where she is and what to do with her once they find her" But her directions weren't so good and all assumed that the rains washed the body away. Meanwhile, the location gets leaked out and a few more start looking in that area until someone does find the body, only it was the wrong someone and KC is going down.

I'll bet this is pretty close to how it went down.

but seriously, if KC did tell someone the whereabouts of Caylee, why is everyone trying to protect her?????? i don't get it!!!!???
so CA, GA, LA, DC knew where Caylee was
that's 4 people!!! at least!!! and im not counting JB!
is anyone on Caylee's side here??????!!!!!!!

That is the entire point of the A's. Cast doubt on who actually did it, because the penalty for afterthefact knowledge isn't near as bad as LOWP or the needle or sparky.

Caylee was a pawn within that family. No one cared about her only what they could use her for against the other A's. If anyone of the A's gave a dang about Caylee, they would immediately tell the truth and take whatever punishment was coming their way. Instead they insist on making a public farce of themselves and the false grieving they show to the media. Shameless way to live.

This just shows how messed up this family really is. Even if she had told anyone (family), why didn't they just go to the police with the info. If I had a sister who committed a crime I would use everything I could to get the truth out and then go back on my word and hand the info over to the police. Why would I do that? Because I have morals and good ethics. I abide by the law.

She did say she felt she was close ....... How far is the jail from where the body was located? ....

She may have given her KC Clues like always.

If you take a step back and look at her, how she comes across and all we know about her now... you may also come to this conclusion.

The only reason she'd want that baby to be found was so she could remain the FOCUS of all the discussions.

JB - she may not be a "serial killer" but she certainly wants the round-about credit like one, doesn't she?

Exactly. Why would she tell anyone where the body was? :clap:

Not to mention why would she put the body there in the first place instead of a better dumpsite, why would she put so many items with the body matching items in the house and not remove the matching items from the house (she would know better, even if she didn't watch all the crime scene investigation programs that she watched.) Why would she leave tape on the mouth instead of removing it to make the death appear more innocent? And last but not least, how could nobody have smelled the body right there in the neighborhood in June, and how could Keith W and whoever else was tromping around in the woods there prior to December looking for the body not have found the body?
I think she had a dead body on her hands and just grabbed something handy, like a blanket, to wrap her in. As for the tape, she either put it there to stage a kidnapping or dumped the body into the black bags right after she died and never thought twice about it. Someone did smell something in the neighborhood. She just happened to luck out and there was also a dead dog nearby. People not finding the body - from what I have read the foliage is extremely dense and there is trash everywhere (and snakes and huge bugs) and the area is not all that small to begin with. JMHO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans
Back